HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Short Hiatus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lucretia
Lucretia

Short Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Short Hiatus   Short Hiatus H6Q0F8zFri Jul 20, 2012 10:23 pm

Hey guys...I know I haven't logged on for a few days, and I might not log on for a few days more. This is because my grandmother is on her death bed. They're going to be taking her off life support soon, so there is a lot going on at home now. I'll try checking in every couple days to make sure nothing is going sour, but probably wont be posting much, or hanging out in the CB much either for that matter. Sorry all :c

Sincerely,
Lucretia

Short Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Hiatus   Short Hiatus H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 10:03 am

Condolences to you and your family and I'm sorry for your loss.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Short Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Hiatus   Short Hiatus H6Q0F8zThu Aug 09, 2012 4:24 am

I'm terribly sorry to everyone that my short hiatus lasted longer than I anticipated. Between the funeral, family drama, a birthday, and getting a job these past couple weeks have been hectic. However, now I vow to give this site attention every day, if only for 15 minutes at a time minimum. If I don't log in on a given day, odds are it's because I was unable to secure an internet connection that day. Time to build this site up once again, I have returned!
Sponsored content

Short Hiatus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Short Hiatus   Short Hiatus H6Q0F8z

Short Hiatus
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1