HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moony for short.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pandemonious Ivy
Pandemonious Ivy

Moony for short. Empty
PostSubject: Moony for short.   Moony for short. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 7:10 am

PS. I would like to begin with a warning in the following message.

W A R N I N G

I do not accept any responsibility for the loss of any braincells from reading the previous message. You did so at your own risk, and this has been the result. Women who are nursing, pregnant or will be soon, should probably not read this message without a doctor's consent. People reading this have experienced difficulty with dealing with others after reading this message. Details of held within this letter are indeed graphic and shouldn't be read by certain views. Parental digression is advised and those with uneasy stomachs shouldn't read this Parental Guidance is also advised as this has some suggested material, questionable situations and minor language.

The following message will now begin.

You have been warned.

I take no responsibility for the following outcome if you preceded without acknowledging the risks. It is a deniable claim and I claim it.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am thereby quite pleased to announce the arrival of your first known psychotic/insane and yes even cynical role-player. Playing mind-games on the innocent and joining forces with those voices in your head, I hereby give you some brief details of the untouchable Synic. As you might have known me previously since I have ( in a bizarre kind of way) rejoined the site, I feel more than slightly obligated to update my introductory page. When I had previously introduced myself I left you with virtually nothing. You had no idea what to expect but my dear friends and allies, you survived through trial period # 1. I believe that as with the constant equations, things must get harder to analyze as it is such with my character. Now that Trial 2 has rolled around you think that you are ready? You think you know the real me? HA! I dance around your minds and stalk your closets. There is no place that I haven't been and many that I've been to twice. A new student of psychology and a rising mastermind of the dictatorship.

(-If you are feeling shivers caress your spine and there is a breathing noise behind you, I suggest you leave this post.- )
( - If you are experiencing sudden paranoia, it is recommended from other viewers that you hasten away from this page.)

Name preference- Synic which hails from the term-Pyschotic..kinda. The original form comes from Cynic which is to be

1-a person who believes that only selfishness motivates human actions and who disbelieves in or minimizes selfless acts or disinterested points of view.

2. (initial capital letter) one of a sect of Greek philosophers, 4th century b.c., who advocated the doctrines that virtue is the only good, that the essence of virtue is self-control, and that surrender to any external influence is beneath human dignity.

3. a person who shows or expresses a bitterly or sneeringly cynical attitude.

age: limitless and unknown..save that I am over the age of five and under the age of thirty. well as this has been discovered by my own carelessness and mind laspe, I am currently 17 so there you have it. Feel free to be amazed by my powers.

Race: I am of many and yet of few. My heritage goes back a far, tracing back to that of korean/japanese descent or so I am told.( it's hard to tell..I'm just that special) EDIT: Truth be told I don't know what I am except for I am a talented guy. ^^ and that is regardless of my race age or sexual preference.

personality:Complicated. Seriously, I am happy/sad and demented at the same time. AND I DON"T USE DRUGS..I am a proud sponsor(this is a joke don't take seriously) ( will edit)

hobbies-hehehehehe-more diabolical laughter- do you really wish to know? Fine I'll tell you. I love to animate I am an artist or aspiring to become one. I am involved in writing and currently working on 3 novels which I have fallen into a bit of a slump for continuing. I enjoy hanging with friends and doing the occasional WTF thing to keep everyone on their toes. I know that the number zero is my number one fan and that the girls are my homies. Hobbies..I closet stalk and am known to harass your IQ with a meter stick.

PS. I am not the normal person as you might have surmised. That is good. I'll be waiting for you response..don't worry too much though. I'm everywhere..

COPYWRIGHT PROTECTED

Moony for short. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moony for short.   Moony for short. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 7:15 am

Welcome to the site and dude, do not be offended. But you sorta seem to be a spammer. You said you are not then stop actin' like it and everything will be fine. This is coming from a retired spammer so you better take my advice. :D
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Moony for short. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moony for short.   Moony for short. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 13, 2011 3:37 pm

I don't think he seems like a spammer- no spammer would put this much time and thought into their post. Welcome to the site, Synic.
P.S. This is by far the longest introduction post I have ever seen on this-or any-site.
Sponsored content

Moony for short. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moony for short.   Moony for short. H6Q0F8z

Moony for short.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1