HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The real start to the journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The real start to the journey - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Antonio nodding returning his gaze to Harmony
"Time for your next battle Harmony, you up for it?"
Harmony smiled
"Kirlia.. Kirl!"
Antonio then calling out
"Ok then, Harmony use Teleport then Thunderbolt!"
Harmony charging up the Thunderbolt attack before teleporting and grabbing hold of Cloyster, unleashing the Thunderbolt on it full power aiming to deal some major damage, and maybe even finish it in one move, knowing Cloyster: being a water type, would be weak against Electric type moves.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 6:53 pm

Electricity flew through cloysters shell giving him a real good zap. The cloyster reliezing he was under attack closed his shell giving off a fortress like appearance. He fired off the spikes on his shell one by one at the Kirlia who was holding onto his shell. The spikes regret only to be fired again until finally stopping the cloyster stayed with his shell closed half expecting a futile retaliation.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Harmony had teleported to dodge them all, then watching and waiting quietly for Cloyster to open it's shell, unleashing yet another Thunderbolt inside of it, trying to take out Cloyster.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 1:06 am

Most of the electricity is absorbed into his shell, doing only small damage to Cloyster himself. He slightly opened his shell to see where Harmony was before opening it fully. He let out a powerful beam of ice and win at Harmony and began re closing his shell for protection.
Cloyster used Aurora Beam!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 11:19 am

Antonio then beckoned
"Teleport and use Thunder-Leaves!"
Harmony teleporting out of the way of Cloyster's Aurora Beam and using Magical Leaf on it from a cliff above, unleashing a Thunderbolt on the leaves as well to infuse them with electrical energy, the leaves continuing towards Cloyster, some circling it waiting for it to open it's shell and let the leaves in, whilst other struck it from behind to try and both deal some damage and make Cloyster think the attack is over so, it's shell will open.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 7:31 pm

being barraged by electrified leaves hurt, but the sturdiness of Cloysters shell negating most of the damage. Without opening his shell Cloyster fired more spikes in every direction not being able to aim without vision.
Cloyster used Spike Cannon!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 28, 2013 8:44 pm

Harmony dodged it by Teleporting over to Cloyster, and Teleporting, in between two rocks to trap it, then using another Thunder-Leaves attack on it.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 am

Bagon was unable to defend itself from the powerful blast of sound Dratini was producing. However, as prideful as he was, he refused to give up so easily, and bit down with even greater force, a desperate, yet determined look in his eyes. It was clear that he didn't want to lose, but knew it was inevitable.
----------------------------------------
Tch. The Hex-infused ice should have at least lighty damaged the Numel, but Robby was a bit out of practice. He hadn't tried to string moves together in quite some time. Numel collided with Snorunt, knocking her back and seriously irritating her. Snorunt didn't like being the center of attention, but she REALLY didn't like losing. Probably something she'd picked up from Hercules. Robby studied Numel's labored breathing, and knew a more effective attack would do the trick. "Alright, use Double Team, but this time, fire Hex through the illusions!" If this worked the way he thought it would, it was over. Snorunt began zigzagging, making copies of itself in two fairly straight lines behind it. Now at the back of the line, she fired off a Hex attack, which, instead of dispelling the copies, gave them a ghostly, purplish aura, and caused them to fly in random directions before bursting, sending multiple pulses of energy around the general area.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 2:00 pm

"Unleash a Double Kick on the Rock Tomb, then fire another upon the Geodude" Hana ordered his trusty Combusken. Yet another Speed Boost kicked in and Blaze shattered the rocks with a powerful Double Kick. It then moved with such incredible speed towards the Geodude and attempted to bring pain down upon it as he unleashed another Double Kick.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm

(Sorry I've been sick, laying in bed all weekend so it was hard to find a bit of motivation to write, I'm well enough now though.)

"Dratini I need to see him!" Reta shouted to his Dratini, his voice sounding somewhat ticked like his Dratini should know exactly what to do. The Dratini did now, it slowly wriggled his body around moving the Bagon clamped to its body into Reta's line of sight. "You have done well Dratini, now Bagon. Be mine!" Reta threw the Pokeball at the turned Bagon.

-------------------------------------------->

The Cloyster realizing his very bad predicament covered himself in a shield making all the leaves bounce off harmlessly. Cloyster used Protect! The Cloyster now weak and scared it cranked it shell open just enough to fire off a Sonic wave at Harmony. Cloyster used Super Sonic.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 10:02 pm

Antonio, smiled
"Teleport again Harmony"
Harmony teleporting behind Cloyster for protection then, using a third Thunder-Leaf attack on it.
---------------------------------------------------------
Geodude was struck, Roxanne calling out
"No!"
as, Geodude rolled across the floor. Kyle then nervously saying
"G... Ge... Geodude is unable to... Battle, so Combusken is the winner!"
Roxanne returning Geodude to his pokeball, then smiling at Kyle, letting Nosepass (Male - lvl 14) out of his pokeball calling out
"Go now, Nosepass!"
Nosepass appeared in the flash of white light, landing on the ground with a thump. Kyle watching as they began the second battle.
"Rock Tomb now Nosepass go!"
Roxanne called out, Nosepass using Rock Tomb in the exact same way as, Geodude did earlier.
---------------------------------------------------------
Numel was sent rolling across the floor by the attack taking some major damage, but in a largely defiant way he got back up and started panting before unleashing a massive Ember attack on Snorunt.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 05, 2013 7:43 pm

A leaf attack from such close range hurt the cloyster bad, it sent out a final spike cannon before fainting from the electricity. you have won, Harmony has obtained 27 EXP
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 2:33 am

The Bagon phased into a red light, and was absorbed into the ball. It rocked back and forth a few times, as though Bagon was reluctant to be captured; but finally, it stopped, making the distinct *Ding!*. Would you like to give Bagon a nickname?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snorunt fired off a Hex of her own accord, completely ignoring anything Robby might say. "Okay, that works, I guess... Although Powder Snow would have created a fog you could attack through, but... okay." Hex collided with Ember, sending purplish flames in a burst outward. Snorunt was knocked backward, and momentarily stunned.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 4:12 am

"That's the right choice." Reta picked up the Pokeball giving it a once over, looking at the red sheen of it before he pocketed it. "Well, guess its time to go back to the contest halls and find out who won. I'm sure it was me but I would love to hear it from them." Reta turned on his heels heading towards the contest hall. throwing open the doors he walked his way through, head slightly tilted to the left rude looks to the people he passed.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 10:26 pm

Antonio then congratulated Kirlia for the victory and said
"I was planning on getting you to evolve first but, according to my Pokenav the semi's are starting and it's Reta vs Robby first. In fact maybe we can get you to evolve first and then we'll get there just in time for our turn against Leanne"
Antonio then healing up Cloyster and releasing it from between the two rocks letting it return to it's home. Then heading down the beach further and noticing a _________ training trying to improve itself.
(Only need 88 more exp for her to evolve so, not that much further to go)
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Numel was also, sent rolling backwards across the floor being one hit from fainting but, trying it's hardest not to show it as it launched another Ember attack on Snorunt.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 06, 2013 11:09 pm

A wild Mightyena has appeared! (Male - lvl 28) The Mightyena stared down Antonio before letting out a blood curling howl. The wild Mightyena used Howl attack!
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue May 07, 2013 12:06 am

Robby's Pokenav began beeping, the match was set to begin momentarily. "Tch. Alright, end it. Powder Snow on the Ember attack." The ball of ice collided with the burst of flame, blasting a whitish fog around them. "One more Powder Snow ought to be enough. Use Double Team to maneuver around him, then fire on his blind spot." Snorunt couldn't really see through the og, either, but the small shape of Numel was enough. She used the illusory copies to get behind him, then shot another ball of ice at him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Antonio quickly reacted Harmony teleporting away and hiding for the duration of the Howl attack then, hearing Antonio say
"Thunder-Leaves again!"
Harmony sending a large flurry of glowing green leaves at Mightyena then unleashing a Thunderbolt on them to infuse them with electrical energy as, they headed straight for Mightyena.
--------------------------------------------------------
Numel was then hit by the Powder Snow attack from behind and was sent rolling across the floor. The attack itself didn't do much damage but the accumulation of damage caused Numel to become extremely tired and weak panting heavily unable to launch an attack.

(You wanna catch it or not Sax? If so, here's your chance)
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu May 09, 2013 10:10 pm

The Mightyena was fast, he weaved between the leaves with. Using the only strategy it knew he stretched his legs out (figuratively of course) and ran at top speed after Harmony. While closing the distance the wild Mightyena loosened his jaw, opening it wide getting ready to try and tear into Harmony. Wild Mightyena used Bite!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 9:49 am

Antonio then called out
"Thunder-Clap!"
Harmony teleporting onto Mightyena back to avoid it then clapping her hands onto Mightyena's head holding on and flowing a Thunderbolt through her body and into her hands so, it would cause maximum damage and perhaps finish Mightyena off there and then.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 5:17 pm

Elctricity pulsing through him the Mightyena thrashed his head in pain hoping to get Harmony to fly off. In anger the Mightyena let out a ferocious Roar to try and scare Harmony off of him.
A wild Mightyena use Roar attack!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Antonio then called out
"Boost the power!"
Riley cheering her on from his shoulder, Harmony knowing exactly where Antonio was coming from, and boosting the power of the move by 75%, in the hopes that Mightyena would become paralyzed and be in too much pain to pull off any attacks, and maybe even faint.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun May 12, 2013 11:58 pm

In a last ditch effort the wild Mightyena rolled forward to try and crush Harmony in between the ground and himself. "Growlfffff" the Mightyena let out a growl trying to catch harmony off guard with on or the other. Mightyena used growl attack!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 7:28 pm

Harmony simply teleported
"Thunder-Leaves now and finish this Harmony!"
Harmony using her Thunder-Leaves combo attack on Mightyena, the leaves in the attack being like heat seeking missiles as they followed Mightyena, being guaranteed to hit whilst, infused with the electrical energy.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon May 13, 2013 8:33 pm

The wild Mightyena took the hit directly, being thrown on his back before fainting. You have defeated the wild Mightyena! Harmony has gained 28 exp!
(I'm not going to make a big deal about it seeing as it has no affect on me. But, I noticed you've dodged everything that has been thrown at harmony and used the wording "...being guaranteed to hit..." Against Mightyena. Just wanted to point that out... Anyway, you need like 2 more battle to level up right? ^_^)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The real start to the journey   The real start to the journey - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

The real start to the journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next