HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A small Site Suggestion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Yurei
Yurei

A small Site Suggestion  Empty
PostSubject: A small Site Suggestion    A small Site Suggestion  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 5:55 pm

to better the most users ever online i believe you should do the following.

Admin Panel->users and groups -> users options ->time in minuets before a member is considered "offline" set it to 60 and you'll see a greater outcome plus you'll know if someone was online recently.
it's just a small suggestion i think it'll better stuff.
youarereta98
youarereta98

PostSubject: Re: A small Site Suggestion    A small Site Suggestion  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:35 pm

I kind of agree with this, if a lot of people are online then the latest topic's will get drowned out and if the person recently got offline then you wouldnt be sure if they posted and some people might not want to manually find the thread to check if they dont know the person was on.

Last edited by youarereta98 on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A small Site Suggestion    A small Site Suggestion  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 16, 2013 10:46 pm

Reta, please keep all off-topic questions out of this kind of topic please.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: A small Site Suggestion    A small Site Suggestion  H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 2:00 am

We aren't worried about boostng a stat like that through trivial means. Thanks anyway. Reta, that's not what he was suggesting in the least.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A small Site Suggestion    A small Site Suggestion  H6Q0F8z

A small Site Suggestion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1