HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Professors and travelling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Dragon Kurai

New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:00 am

"I remember having written a document on the aura trainers, and the dark aura trainers," the professor said to her. "Though really, I haven't read it in so long, some things could be different." As if it wasn't expected, the professor dropped a book in front of Terra, it making a small pop on the table. "That fifty pages right there should be everything you need to know."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:06 am

"Oh my," Terra took another bite of the apple as she scanned the top of the book. "I guess i'll have to read over it, but today I hope to train a little before the heading to Unova." She took another bite of her apple.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:08 am

The professor looked at Terra chuckling. "A lot of it is images and diagrams," she said to Terra. "There's also some tips from past aura trainers on different things. Have another copy for your friend," she chuckled, putting another copy on top of it. "I dunno why I keep these things. Anyway, I have business to attend to," she said, picking up her clipboard. "Remember, tomorrow is when we leave."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:18 am

"Well thanks," she chuckled as the papers stacked up. "I'm sure hes going to be pleased with this information. Thanks again," She smiled and stood up, her pokemon followed as she stepped out of the room and back into her own room. "Hey, I got some things for you..."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:19 am

The boy looked at Terra, noticing she had two little books in her hand. "What are those," he asked her curiously. He didn't even seem phased about wanting food.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:20 am

"Just some books about Aura trainers," She dropped them infront of him, "Information you wanted to know," She said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:22 am

The boy looked at the books, noticing that there were two of the same thing. He thought immediately that there was a copy for her, and he set one aside as he picked the other up. He immediately opened it, started lining the pages with his finger and reading.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 am

Terra sat back down on the bed and let Pidgey resume sitting on her shoulder. "See anything interesting," She asked as she picked up the book herself, flipping to a random page.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:27 am

"There's so much information to pick up," the boy said to her, continuing to read on. He was glad that out of all of the information sources he had used, this one didn't discriminate against his aura type. He went on, finding a lot of useful information. He stood up after he got to a certain page, and he turned to a bird that had landed on the window seal, him having moved the window up so some air would blow in. He pulled the bird to him, draining it to death before he smiled a bit, feeling a bit different.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:30 am

Terra was deep into a book and did not notice him walking up but she heard a small squeal of something and looked up. Pidgey and her other pokemon were scared to no ends as her drained a bird to death. Terra instantly stood up. "What do you think you are doing!" She screamed and ran over to him, planning to knock him over. "What the hell do you think you are doing?!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:33 am

The boy looked at Terra as his eyes grew red, giving her a smile before he stood up. "Is there a problem," he asked her. "Have a problem with dark aura?" He turned to the bird, whose life had been drained from it for his strength. "Poor little creature. It was definitely a good thing to plant on the window for him," he chuckled to himself, manifesting a small collar in his hand.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 9:36 am

"What the- Oh no its back! PROFESSOR" She called out before trying to shove him back again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:35 pm

The boy took the shove, stumbling back towards the wall as the professor heard her through the wall. She immediately opened the door with the spare card she had gotten, looking at the boy as the door shut behind her. "That's dangerous. Stay away from him," she said to Terra, grabbing her arm and beckoning her pokemon to come to her. The boy looked, warping the collar with his aura to Terra's growlithe's neck, ordering it to come to his side.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:43 pm

Terra was tugged by by the professor, but she wanted to run at him when she saw the collar wrap around Growlithes neck. "No!" She shouted as Growlithe went to his side, in a trance. Pidgey and Squirtle ran behind Terra as she tired to bolt free. "What are you doing!!? Help Professor."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 pm

The boy petted Terra's growlithe, the professor looking at her. "Terra, listen," she said to her calmly. "If you want to help him, we have to find an aura trainer. That means having to leave your pokemon with him for a little while. Trust me, I doubt anyone has so much dark aura they would openly harm a pokemon of someone they trust," she said, the boy grabbing his head a bit and shaking it. "I have control at the moment," he said to himself before looking back up. "See, that right there," the professor told her.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:53 pm

Terra took short rapid breathes. "Well where do we find an Aura trainer? And fast, I don't care if he can't harm Growlithe. I can't just leave Growlithe in his hands!"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 pm

The professor looked at Terra. "You definitely have that strong of a bond, don't you,' she asked, a tear almost getting to her eye from the thought. "I'm trying to think of where we could find one..." "As if you would be that lucky," the boy said to Terra and the professor, chuckling looking at them. "There aren't as many aura trainers as there are dark aura trainers. Some of us are just too strong for them!"
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:59 pm

"Shut up!" She yelled at the stranger, she grounded her teeth in anger and looked at the Professor. "what do you suggest we do now Professor?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 pm

The professor looked at Terra, taking her pokeballs and calling her pokemon back, growlithe included. "Not even dark aura can keep them from going to their pokeballs," she said to her, handing them back as the boy disappeared into the shadows. "Come on. It's dangerous here," she said, grabbing the one book that was left on the bed. The boy had kept the other copy. The professor immediately left the room with Terra after letting her grab her things. "I think I may know somewhere where we can find an aura trainer," she said to her. "Even though I can't guarantee his aura will be banished, I can guarantee he'll be that boy you were telling me about yesterday. Also, I don't recommend letting growlithe out of its pokeball unless you have a plan to tame it to your ownership again. That collar is more than likely still on it."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:10 pm

Terra quickly gathered all her things and followed the professor, listening to her every word almost with a tear in her eye. Her sweet Growlithe that she loved so much. Don't worry we will get you back to my ownership soon enough, she whispered in her head. "Well lets hurry up then and find this guy."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:13 pm

"Well, the guy that I'm speaking of only knows where an aura trainer may be," the professor said to Terra, continuing to lead her down the path and away from the motel. "And that's really in Unova. We have to get on that boat today, remember?" She led Terra to the boat, and even though she knew they were taking a risk, she had to make sure Terra and her pokemon would be safe first off. The boy was following them though, listening intently.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Terra sighed and nodded, "I hope he gets Growlithe out of that collar..." She tugged on her backpack and kept on following Professor Juniper. "I guess I have the battle tournament to look forward too though," She said.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:20 pm

"Not yet though. It won't be immediately after we arrive, so we should be able to free your pokemon by then," the professor said to her, leading her to the dock. She had already gotten their tickets, and she led her on-board. The boy followed them up as well from the shadows, intent on seeing where she was headed.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:24 pm

Terra followed her onto the boat. She had been on a boat a few times, she remembered drifting along the coast on a rental boat her dad had rented when they had went on a vacation. They were always a blast to go on. She patted Growlithes pokeball and went over to sit on a bench, facing the path that they would be going on the boat. "So how long does it usually take to get to Unova from here?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:29 pm

"It might take at least a day. Boats are pretty fast," the professor chuckled to Terra. "You might as well get some lunch. It's been a bit since we got here, isn't it?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

New Professors and travelling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next