HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Professors and travelling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

New Professors and travelling  Empty
PostSubject: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:40 pm

"Wow are you really sure?" Terra exclaimed as she scanned the goodies of the outside cafe. "Hmm... I think i'll have a cake and a pop! Maybe some pokefood for my guys?" Terra declared, turning to the Professor.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:42 pm

The professor nodded before just ordering a salad and some water. When the food was ready, she handed the trainer her food before taking the small salad and water, sticking the bottle into her labcoat pocket. "Let's head somewhere so we won't be blocking others," she said
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Terra nodded and lead her to an open table on the side of the fence blocking the outside cafe from the road. As she sat down she put the food on the table and took her three full pokeballs out, releasing them one at a time. "Pidgey, Squirtle, Growlithe... Meet Professor Juniper," Her pokemon cried in greeting as Terra got their food ready.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:54 pm

The professor looked at the pokemon, smiling. "They're all nice. They seem to trust you a lot," she said to the trainer.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:00 am

"Thanks," Terra repiled as she brought the bowl out from her bag and emptied the pokefood into the bowl. She placed it down below, her pokemon started to eat. "So in the Unova region... I seem to forget but who is the champion?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:01 am

"I think the champion is still Alder," the professor said to the trainer.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:09 am

"Oh Alder, yeah I remember now!" Terra remember seeing him on TV. He was big with a mess of red hair but he seemed like a pleasant guy. Terra took a bite of her cake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:20 am

The professor smiled before she looked away. "I was actually thinking of going back to Unova tomorrow. Perhaps you'd like to come along and see what you could see? I hear that there is going to be a battle tournament there in a little while."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 12:38 am

"You mean me? Come to Unova!" Terra focused on the table. "I have not even got my first gym badge from Kanto yet!" She looked back up to the professor. "Its would be amazing..." Terra muttered off and looked down at her pokemon. "Could I come straight back to Kanto after?" She asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 4:44 pm

The professor looked at Terra. She knew that it had to be an important decision for the trainer. "Well of course you could come back," she said to her. "I mean, I'll only be in Unova for a few days to present a few new traienrs with their starting pokemon. Then I'll be back here about the new pokedex."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 7:50 pm

"Well I don't know," She looked down at her pokemon again. She would come back again! It would not harm her to go. She looked back up. "Okay, i'll go. Where will it be held anyways?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:09 am

"What do you mean it," the professor asked Terra curiously. "The battle competition in Unova?"
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:11 am

"Yeah just what city it will be held in?" She responded and took another bite of her cake.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:12 am

"Well," the professor said to Terra. "The competition is actually going to be held in Castelia City. That's also where we'll be docking if you decide to go," she explained. "That's pretty much where everything I have to do is, so we won't be doing much running around or anything."
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:19 am

"Castelia City," She searched her memory, remembering the big city she had seen on tv and papers. "Well sure I'll go, thanks for inviting me. I'm sure Pidgey, Squirtle and Growlithe will love exploring the city."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:38 am

The professor looked at Terra and gave her a nod. She had finished her food, and she stood up, tossing the remaining plate away so that it could be recycled. "Well then, if you would come with me, I'll get you a room in the motel. I have to leave in a couple of days so we can catch the boat," she said to her.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:44 am

Terra nodded and scrapped off the last of her cake and put the pop into her backpack. She picked up the bowl and put it back in her bag, she did not bother to put her pokemon back in their pokeballs and let the three follow her as she went over to where ever the Professor lead her.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:47 am

The professor led Terra into a building, and she did a bit of talking with the person across the desk. A couple of times she turned a bit, holding her hand to her before she was handed a card. "Here you are," the professor smiled, handing Terra a card. "The number on this card is the room number you can go to. If you'll excuse me, I have to go do some things a professor does," she chuckled, holding her clipboard and wlaking off.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:50 am

Terra took the card, smiled in thanks and watched the Professor leave to do her errands. Terra did not go up to her room yet but instead leaned over the desk. "Is there any place here like a garden or so where I can train?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:51 am

"Certainly," the person behind the desk said. She pressed a button, and a small bell rang off far in the distance. Immediately someone was running from somewhere far off, and they ended up running into the motel quickly. "This nice girl would like to train her pokemon," the woman behind the desk said, and the boy that was standing there nodded. "If you'd come with me," he said to Terra, turning and beginning to walk somewhere.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:54 am

Terra raised her eyebrows. This was not what she had expected, such a big service for a simple question. But she followed him anyways in hopes there would be trainers to battle or other ways to train.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:55 am

The individual continued to lead Terra. It was eventually visible that he wasn't leading her towards a training grounds where she could train her pokemon, but was rather starting to lead her away from town. However, he could still be leading her to an out-of-town area so nothing could get damaged.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 6:57 am

Terra kept glancing around as he lead her out. She quickly brought her three pokemon back into their pokeballs for safe keeping and walked up to him, tapped his shoulder and asked. "Hmm, where exactly are we going?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:02 am

"Isn't it obvious," the boy asked Terra. He turned around not too much farther, looking around and making sure that they weren't in town. "I'm taking your pokemon," he said, grabbing her arms and putting them behind her back before tying them.
ProjectSticky
ProjectSticky

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8zFri Mar 29, 2013 7:05 am

"What!?" Terra shouted just as he grabbed her arms and started to tie them. "I knew something was wrong!" She shouted, angry boiling up in her. She wiggled in place, her arms useless but she batted around with her head.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Professors and travelling    New Professors and travelling  H6Q0F8z

New Professors and travelling
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next