HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My idea on something to add to the character templete.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

My idea on something to add to the character templete. Empty
PostSubject: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   My idea on something to add to the character templete. H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 7:38 am

I was think on adding a section for ribbons for people that have coordinator characters. That way if a person has made a coordinator then there will be the ribbons section for that or if a person has made a character that is both a trainer and a coordinator, they will have both the badge section and the ribbon section.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   My idea on something to add to the character templete. H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 7:43 am

Most trainers (including coordinators) don't often play enough/strict to that goal to the point of actually earning a ribbon. You can still earn them though, and for those people who want it in a special section all its own need only ask the moderator editing their trainer app. Otherwise it would be mostly a void.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   My idea on something to add to the character templete. H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 am

Oh okay. I didn't know that.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My idea on something to add to the character templete.   My idea on something to add to the character templete. H6Q0F8z

My idea on something to add to the character templete.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1