HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Dragon Kurai

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSat May 04, 2013 7:16 am

Dark was struggling, looking at Evangeline. "Let me go," he yelled, the man getting up and running away. "No," Dark yelled angrily, having been enjoying the feast. "I almost had him! Almost!" He calmed down after a few minutes having fallen asleep, being tired and full of energy.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 3:43 am

Evangeline sighed. "Sometimes I think he's like a three year old. They throw a hissy fit over something they're not supposed to do, and always end up taking a nap afterwards." She draped Dark over her shoulder, and brought him back into the lobby and setting him on a lounge couch in the corner of the room.

She idly waked up to the counter, and took a crumpled mess of bills out of her pocket. "I think this'll handle the cost," she said, "keep the change. Oh, and tell me when he wakes up," she pointed toward the uncontious Dark before heading to the woman's section of the spring for a well deserved rest.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 4:14 am

Mirage decided to head inside with Evangeline, and told Emon and Axuzme to watch Dark closely.
"Tell either me or Evangeline if Dark wakes up, okay? I'm going inside the spring for some nice relaxation. You can come with me next time, though, okay?"
The two Pokemon nodded, and she decided to head inside.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSat May 11, 2013 6:24 am

About a half an hour later, Dark's nap came to an end with him waking up. He rubbed his eyes, not liking the bright light as he moved towards a darker corner and sat down. "Another dream of draining someone... It's no wonder why I'm trying to kill," he mumbled to himself, wrapping his arms around his legs looking forward. He didn't really focus on the two pokemon that had been set to watch him, him wondering where exactly Evangeline and the other girl had went, though he trusted they would be back. As he waited, he started thinking, and then his thought turned to what he had done just before he had fallen asleep for a small nap. "I can't believe I did that," he mumbled to himself, prepared to cry over it. "But I can't just have a fit about it. I've learned it does no good."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 4:09 am

Evangeline sat relaxing in the springs, and feeling the struggles and tensions of the last few days begin to ebb away as she relaxed. Her wings were washed clean and gleamed with an unerlarthly glow, almost giving her the impression of an angel. She opened her eyes just a bit to look to Mirage and smile. "It feels nice to be relaxed for once," she muttered to her fellow hybrid.

She had no idea how long she sat, nor that Dark had finally awoken. Her thoughts were only on the steaming water surrounding her and drowning her troubles.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 9:29 pm

"It does feel very relaxing. I haven't felt this way for years."
Mirage said, as she let herself sink into the refreshing waters of the spring. The water reached up to her neck in depth, but she did not seem to care. Mirage even let herself sink further into the water; it now reaching just below her nose. She was about to close her eyes to reach her maximum level of relaxation, when someone tapped her shoulder. Turning around, Mirage saw that it was Emon. He seemed to be trying to tell her something.
"Oh? Did Dark wake up? I'm sure it's fine as long as he doesn't attack someone again."
She said, letting herself go and just reaching a level of 'not caring' as all she wanted to do was relax.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Dark looked up at the clock as he watched the time pass. More and more guests went in, then out, then back into the springs, as if they had to leave just to eat before going back. He didn't see Evangeline or the other girl, him eventually standing up and rubbing his eyes since he was still a bit tired. "I guess they abandoned me. I wouldn't blame them for it," he said, a slight yawn in his voice. He took a bit of the money he still had out of his pocket, walking out of the building, potentially letting the door close on the pokemon before they could find him. "I guess I need to find somewhere to stay," he said, though with a few failures, he just stayed behind the building he had woken up in, finding another clock. "Not even a half hour afterwards I find myself without a place to stay."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 3:08 am

Once Evangeline finally drifted away from her relaxed state, she yawned and stretched, before standing up and doing everything she could not to dive back down and let the soothing spring consume her once more. Aside from Mirage, there were two other women in the spring, and they seemed to gaze open-mouthed at her stretching and large wing span. Evangeline ignored them, but did glance curiously at one of her wings, which she made stretch in front of her. "Odd," she muttered to herself, "I think my wings are growing again. I don't remember them being so... consuming." It was a fitting word, as they seemed to have become a dominating feature in just a short time. They would be almost impossible to hide as well.

She shrugged it off and turned her gaze toward Mirage. "I wonder how Dark is doing, I think I'm going to check on him. Do you want to come or stay here?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:05 am

Mirage seemed to noticeMirage just simply mumbled the word 'stay' and nearly drowned herself by letting the water reach just below her nose. She seemed much too relaxed to care about anything, so Emon and Azuxme just face-palmed and followed Evangeline. They figured that since they were assigned to guard Dark, they might as well enforce their duty.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 12:50 am

Dark could hear someone coming out of the building he had just been in, but he really didn't seem to notice. He just stayed hidden, wanting to hide from everyone so he didn't hurt someone, him falling asleep in the mindset he had been abandoned by Evangeline. "I can't believe I grew to like her," he mumbled as he fell asleep, his pokemon popping from its pokeball and rushing to Evangeline, barking up a storm for her to follow.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:01 am

Evangeline stood, startled by Dark's Poochyena only steps out from the spring's main building. Remembering her newly acquired Pokemon speech ability, she understood the Pokemon's hurried prompts, and started following, glancing back and noticing Mirage's Pokemon following as well. "Where's Dark?" she asked between breaths as she ran alongside Poochyena.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 10:53 pm

Mirage's Pokemon followed with ease after the Poochyena and Evangeline, and seemed to be on the lookout for any sign of Dark. Meanwhile, Mirage had decided to step out of the spring, and got dressed, then exited the building to search for Evangeline and co.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 11:05 pm

The poochyena led Evangeline and the two pokemon to Dark, who was sleeping against the wall of the building. His aura was acting like a blanket, keeping himwarm and wlelcoming his poochyena to crawl into his lap
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:52 am

Evangeline leaned against the cold and craggy outer wall of the building, looking at the sleeping Dark with a look of puzzlement. "Why did he move all the way out here?" She asked his Poochyena, "surely the couches in the building were a ton more comfortable than this dirt alleyway..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Emon and Azuxme both sighed and seemed exasperated. Losing Dark had caused them much stress, and now they felt both relieved and a tad annoyed at finding him. While this went on, Mirage was flying overhead, searching for her 'friends'. Having found them in the alleyway, she landed nearby to greet them.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 9:48 pm

The poochyena looked at Evangeline, barking its response to her. "I was watching from my pokeball! He woke up and thought he was abandoned, and now this," it said to Evangeline in pokemon speech, Dark turning his head mumbling about the noise.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:02 am

"Oh, well that was stupid of him," Evangeline slid down the wall, now sitting up against it and using her wings as a cushion against the rough stone. She looked up to Mirage when she landed, and gave her a wry smile. "So you can fly," she said, "You're lucky. My wings just make me look nice. Oh, and grow, the span is getting a little too big." She shifted her back so she could spread her wings to their maximum length, now about 25 feet from tip to tip. "They were 17 feet the last time the lab measured them, if only I could get a bit taller instead of them," she chuckled and glanced down at Dark, hoping he would'nt sleep for too long, but knowing she wouldn't wake him if he did.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:02 am

Mirage shook her head when Evangeline told her she was lucky.
"Just because I can fly doesn't necessarily mean I'm lucky. My flying is limited. Many people have often tried to shoot me down because they thought I was some rare Pokemon."
She snorted at this. Even when flying, she hardly looked like a Pokemon at all.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 7:16 am

Dark's poochyena looked at Evangeline and Mirage as they spoke. The pokemon told them in pokemon speech they were both lucky and gifted, hoping to make them feel grateful about what they had. It told them when it felt Dark was waking up, and when he woke up, the strange blanket was gone. He rubbed his eyes, hugging his pokemon and looking towards the exit of the alleyway.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:58 am

"Now that would be entertaining to see," Evangeline said to Mirage, an image of the girl flying through the air dodging all sorts of things danced across her mind. It was at that moment Nev decided to make his appearance, looking worn out and ready to fall over. He jumped onto Evangeline's shoulder while muttering about girls and their Pikachu obsessions, and how he almost lost his life.

When Dark started stirring, Evangeline smiled down at him. Though he didn't seem to notice her, and instead looked toward the exit. "Uh Dark," she said, "are you feeling okay?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:01 am

Mirage looked over Evangeline's shoulder to see what Dark was doing. Azuxme climbed onto her shoulder while Emon flew nearby. The trio saw that Dark was staring at the exit of the alleyway; his eyes most likely fixed on someone or something.
"What's going on? Is something there?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:21 am

Dark didnt' respond to the two that were staring at him or the alleyway. He just stood up, not knowing that Evangeline or Mirage was there. He was focused on a couple that was passing nearby, and he drew his pokemon back to its pokeball before puttingit back into his pocket. "So energetic," he said still unknowing htat anyone was there to hear him. He waited a moment for them to pass before he started moving away from the two and their pokemon, headed towards another victim.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:31 am

Evangeline sighed, recognizing the murderous intent from Dark's voice. Before he could reach the couple, she put two fingers in her mouth and made the loudest whistle possible to catch his attention.

"Hey, a little warning next time!" Nev exclaimed, covering his sensitive ears and glaring up at Evangeline. "Maybe your shoulder isn't the greatest spot." He bunched up his muscles and sprang from Evangeline's shoulder onto Mirage's head, narrowly managing to not run into Azuxme. "Ah, much better," he said.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 9:32 pm

Mirage welcomed Nev with a smile, and even Azuxme put out a paw for a hand... er... pawshake. (XD) "Oh dear, is Dark going off after another person? That'll be troubling!" she said with a frown. Asking Emon to go after Dark, Mirage kept a good watch on Dark, but her ears were still slightly ringing from Evangeline's loud whistle. "Oof. That was a pretty loud whistle, Evangeline-san." Meanwhile, Emon was busy flying towards Dark and trying to get him away from his next potential victim.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8zSat May 25, 2013 3:26 am

Dark didn't stop for the whistle that had been made. However ,when teh pokemon that was chasing after him got a bit annoying, he just stopped and listened a bit, hearing Evangeline and Mirage speaking. "Get your pokemon away from me," he said to the two, disliking the pokemon following him and waving his hands around as if running frantically to get it to go away. "Unless you want to be victims too. I'd be happy to oblige that. I mean, it isn't like anyone is around to keep me from it, now is there?'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 22 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next