HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 5:42 pm

Evangeline kept her hand in Dark's, making her content. "Yeah, I named myself," she replied to Mirage, "how did you come up with yours?"

Nev wagged his tail from atop Mirage's head. "Feel free to pet me, the fact that you haven't yet shows some very good self control. I'm a chick magnet," he laughed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 5:49 pm

Dark looked at Evangeline when Nev spoke. His expression said it all, as if he disbelieved Nev. However, he quickly changed his expressin so Nev would not notice. "Are we going to leave or not," he asked her curiously. "I can't stand to stay here. Any longer and I might just lose it."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 7:14 pm

Shade sat against the other side of the tree. "Can't wait for her reaction."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 7:32 pm

As Mirage pet Nev's head, she answered Evangeline's question.
"Oh.. I actually didn't name myself. Mirage is the name my parents gave me. Too bad I can't see them anymore."
Her eyes showed a hint of sadness for a few heartbeats, but the girl changed her expression and looked at Dark.
"I"m good to go. What about you, Evangeline?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:25 pm

"Me as well," Evangeline replied, picking up her pace. "It's probably best if we get out of here before she," she glanced backwards, "wakes up." She didn't want to press on the saddening mention of Mirage's parents. She continued walking, leaving the forest behind.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:16 am

Dark followed Evangeline as she walked, being just as fast as she was, determined to get out of there as fast as possible. Meanwile, the girl started waking up a bit, shaking her head lightly with a migraine.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 5:19 am

Shade yawned. "I wonder just how long until she wakes up...That whole thing was exhausting...But I'm not going to sleep..."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 14, 2013 3:05 pm

Mirage followed Evangeline while looking back every now and then. She was worried that something might happen, but decided to shrug it off. Whatever happens isn't her fault, as the other stranger insisted on waiting there.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 11:08 pm

Evangeline wandered with the group, unaware of any set destination. She looked around at their unfamiliar surroundings, and sighed. "So," she said, "Any idea of where we're going exactly?" she asked Dark and Mirage. "Because I've got nothing."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 11:11 pm

"I don't really have any ideas either," Dark said to Evangeline, sighing a bit before he looked around like she had been. "All I know is that my mind is trying to focus on wanting to take someone's aura for my strength. And it's leaning towards it more and more as we walk," he then said to her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 17, 2013 11:13 pm

Shade looked around the tree at the girl, noticing shewas starting to wake up. "You ok, kid?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 18, 2013 10:09 pm

"I believe we're nearby Mahogany Town. Perhaps we should stop by and stock up on items?"
Mirage suggested, as she took out her Town Map and located the group.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 21, 2013 5:12 pm

"That may be a good idea," Evangeline replied. "I think we could all use a good washing too," she held up her wings, now more brown than white. "There's probably a bathhouse or hot spring somewhere near town. What do you think, Dark?" she asked him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 25, 2013 9:53 pm

Dark didn't answer Evangeline, mostly because he didn't hear her. He wasn't completely in the mood to give an answer either, growing rather much into the idea of stealing someone's life so he'd be satisfied. When he finally processed a bit the piece he did here, all he said was "sure, sure," before he returned to looking for a victim.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:42 am

(Since RS is Banned for the time being, and GS hasn't responded for a while, I'll make a post ^^)

Evangeline recognized the darker look in Dark's eyes, and quickly grabbed his hand. "Not now," she said, "clean first. You can eat some of my soul later," she said it lighthearted and humorous, but she knew the severity of what Dark consumes upon. "Let's just do something else before diving to something that'll probably send us into some other epic adventure." She started leading him toward a promising building with a worn wooden sign reading 'Hot Springs. Low Price'.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 3:50 am

(Oh, sorry for not responding XD)
Mirage noticed the sign as well, and began to follow Evangeline and Dark. She had nowhere else to go, so she had decided to go ahead and stay with the duo for the time being. Emon her Emolga did not seem to object, either, so the two of them followed with grins. Unbeknownst to anyone, another Pokemon was following the four towards the hot springs with an expressionless face.
(Yay~ Mirage can get her Pikachu now XD)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:15 am

Dark looked at Evangeline. "I want a full soul," he said to Evangeline, looking and noticing an individual headed towards the springs. He grinned a bit menacingly, knowing who to target and finding it a bit in his favor someone was headed where they were that actually looked like they were energetic.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:20 am

Evangeline was weary of Dark's eerie grin, but pushed it aside for now. She would deal with him if he got too far out of hand. Grinning at Mirage, she headed toward the building, dragging Dark along with her. Once inside, she walked up to the counter, and stood in line. The people Dark had noticed were paying in front of them.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:32 am

Mirage followed close behind, and Emon clung to his trainer with fright. He was slightly afraid of Dark currently, and wished that he would be less frightening. Mirage decided to return him to his PokeBall, and walked inside the building, watching as people were at the counter. She did not notice a small Pikachu waddle up behind her, but noticed once it climbed onto her shoulder.
"Uh... Does this fellow belong to any of you?"
She asked Evangeline and Dark, as the odd Pikachu settled itself on her shoulder nicely.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:36 am

Dark didn't answer Mirage. He focused on his prey, and when they were done paying, he quietly followed them before attacking his target.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:53 am

Evangeline turned towards Mirage as she spoke up, and blinked in confusion. The Pikachu she assumed would be Nev wasn't him, as he had deemed a nap in the forest better than a bath in the springs and hadn't followed them. "No, I don't think I've ever seen that Pokemon," she replied, "it's probably wild." She glanced around and sighed. It seemed that with her distracted, Dark had taken his leave. Sighing, she pushed her way through the spring entrance, getting ready to do any damage control she had to.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 4:58 am

"Wild? Hmm... Maybe he wants to be friends?"
Mirage mumbled to herself, and the Pikachu rubbed against her face, confirming her question. Deciding that having a Pikachu on her team would be a good idea, she took out a PokeBall, and tapped the Pikachu lightly on the forehead with it. The Pokemon was sent inside the capsule, and the capsule shut tightly.
"Would he stay inside?"
This was Mirage's remaining question.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 5:03 am

Dark was already at the individual, having him down and draining him. He heard Evangeline approaching him, and he knew he had to be quick as he feasted on the energy. He could hear Mirage capturing another pokemon, and he himself wondered the same question she had, if it would be captured, though he focused primarily on making himself stronger.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 5:24 am

Evangeline ran at Dark, and did the first thing she could think of to prevent him from killing his victim. She barreled into him and tackled him into the ground, hoping to break his concentration long enough for the man to run away.

The ball shook once, twice, three times, then binged, signaling a catch.

Pikachu was caught!
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8zThu May 02, 2013 10:29 pm

Mirage smiled as she picked up the PokeBall.
"Yay! I caught a Pikachu! I think I'll name you... Azuxme! (Pronounced: ah - zu - mm the x and e are silent :D)"
Azuxme seemed to grin, and climbed back onto Mirage's shoulder with a happy expression. After all this happened, she noticed that Evangeline had pinned Dark to the ground and she winced. Being suddenly tackled to the ground must hurt. And she did not like pain very much.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 21 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next