HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 06, 2013 9:47 pm

Janto was happily eating popcorn while holding his egg and watching the fight with brock, Hack left to watch the battle between the two fighters pokemon. "This is getting good" Brock said entertaned greatly by this fight, "But don't you think this is going to far?" Janto shook his head, "Nah, they will tire themselves eventually, i tthink they just need a good fight."
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 3:11 am

"Interesting 'armor' you've got there! I wonder wwhat would happen if it got wet?"
Ayumu said, obviously thinking of ways to easily win the battle. She teased Kuro a bit, an started to run out of the gym. Ayumu saw a lake nearby with a dock, so she was attempting to lead Kuro there.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 pm

Janto pouted cutely, "The fights over? Oh well." Brock suddenly took Janto's hand, Que Brock's speech, Janto sighed and tossed Brock down to the battle field "Curse me being unresistable"

( GO GRANDPA~ GO GRANDPA~ GO GO GO GRANDPA~ )
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 5:41 pm

(no, Ayumu was leading him there so that she could also 'accidentally' fire some Electric-Type moves at the water with Gold's help.)
Ayumu saw that he was no longer chasing her, which made her even more angry.
"What? Real men don't just back down from a challenge!"
Deciding she was bored of the battle, she called her Pokemon back and walked back to the gym.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 08, 2013 3:06 am

(XD Ayumu will be ready.)
Ayumu slammed the doors of the gym open, and saw Kuro standing at the challenger's spot with an Icebear. This only continued to enrage her.
"I thought I was going first!"
Masque asked her to calm down and take some deep breaths. Ayumu, deciding that she might actually have an advantage if Kuro went first, calmed down, and breathed deeply.
"Meh. I guess that I'll let you go first. It'll give me some time to think of a good strategy."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 pm

"Okay the battle between challenger Kurogane Zakura of Nimbassa and Brock shall begin. Fight" Janto said suddenly at the sidelines. "Haha let's do this." Brock sent out Golem.

Golem/M/Lv.56

(Im not modding)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 am

"take it." Brock commanded, Golom easily took the Blizzard. "Good now Rollout." He commanded as Golom spinned rapidly.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 6:19 pm

Ayumu watched angrily, but started to think of strategies to use against Brock. Suddenly, a small Eevee was scratching at the door of the gym. Pitying the small Pokemon, Ayumu let it inside, as it began to rain outside. The Pokemon jumped into her arms, and startled, Ayumu almost dropped it. Examining the Eevee, Ayumu saw a bell collar around its neck and wondered why it had one. Upon closer inspection, a small piece of paper stuck out from the collar.
"Please take care of me and Igglybuff!"
What? An abandoned Eevee? Where's the Igglybuff?
Ayumu thought, and she looked out the door again. Lying facedown on the ground a few feet away was a small whitish pinkish ball. After staring at it for a little, it shivered, and Ayumu realized with a jolt that it was the Igglybuff! Being the loving trainer she's always been, she hurried out in the rain to pick it up and bring it inside.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 7:47 pm

(No they're from the Valentine's Day event)
"They're both abandoned. I'll dry them off so that you two can finish your battle."
Ayumu walked over to the restroom(? Do they even have them?) of the gym and grabbed some paper towels. Using them to dry off the Pokemon, she also repolished the Eevee's collar and noticed that the Igglybuff had a green pendant on.
"Aww... They're both adorable! I'm gonna call the Igglybuff 'Iggy' and the Eevee 'Breeze'."
Ayumu pet both of them and the Eevee tilted her head towards Ayumu for a better position. Iggy just bounced up and down next to the trainer.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 11:45 pm

Janto just sat their confused, "Wait It's Valentine's Day? Crap" he looked at the windows to see people crowded outside, holding....Crap! Janto made no second thought in running away like a bat out of hell as the started charging the doors, Hack right behind him, she can't take on That many trainers. "Golem pull back!" he yelled as the icebear used hammer arm, the pokemon pulled back but was still grazed, but it didn't seem that bothered. "That reminds me, I still need to give Janto my Valentine." He said still paying attention to his fight.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 2:07 am

Ayumu, deciding that she should help the poor boy, flicked a pebble at Brock's valentine, effectively destroying it. A huge hole had been made upon contact with the rock, making the paper useless.
"Now to get rid of the people outside~"
Ayumu sent out her Card Pokemon and asked Gold to use Spark on the ground outside. The rain had made huge puddles on the ground, and every trainer who stood on one was electrified.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 2:37 pm

Janto sighed as he shook his head, "Why me?" Hack shrugged, "Who 'noes sugar cube. " Brock didn't flinch as the attack hit Golem, Golem stood up shaking. "Golem Earthquake." Golem straighted himself out and started stomping the ground. "Now then....My Valentine! Noooooo." He went on. Janto shook his head again, "Half those trainers are to young for me anyway."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 3:05 pm

"Golem rollout to get away" Brock commanded, Golem quickly rolled out of the way but still was hit, Golem grunted as he slid a little and hit one of the bolders in the gym, one more hit and he is out.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:49 pm

Ayumu watched silently while still petting her new Pokemon.
"These two are adorable~"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 6:56 pm

"Dodge!" Brock yelled, but Golem was to weak to dodge and was hit. "Return. You did great." He said as her returned Golem to his pokeball, "Go Rampardos" He said sending out Rampardos.

Rampardos/ M / LV 57
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next