HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Card
Card

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 pm

Ayumu was going to leave for the Pokemon Center, when she noticed Z and Janto sleeping at the gym. She shrugged, and laid a large blanket on the floor, before lying down and getting comfortable. Iggy slept with the rolled up Breeze who was sleeping peacefully by Ayumu's right arm.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 12:05 am

Janto blinked as he recived a mental message, he taped his head with two fingers. Hack sat beside him and nodded, Janto nodded and recalled her. "..." Janto disappreared.

(He has a mission so he wont be appearing intill he is done, which will be soon, Zoura can you take over modding brock? i almost got in trouble for modding him.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 2:37 pm

(alright, I'll mod Brock.)
Brock looked around, noticing that Janto was gone.
"Noo! My love has left me! What if she left the gym in the dark and got lost???"
Just then, there was knocking at the door. The gym leader smiled and make an odd squeak before going to the door and opening it, thinking it was Janto.
"My love! You came back for m-!"
He was caught off with a punch. Unfortunately for him, it was actually just Ayumu.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 8:24 pm

"What were you doing?"
Ayumu asked Brock, who was holding his red face. He looked up and tried to look cool, but his squashed face was too comical for that approach.
"I'm sorry. I mistook you for my love."
Suddenly, his eyes widened, and turned into hearts just as before when he saw Janto.
"You... Your golden eyes and hair are so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off you."
He went to hold her hand, but a Croagunk appeared and jabbed him in the side with a Poison Jab.
"Thank you."
Ayumu said to the frog-like Pokemon, who just dragged Brock off to a room far away in the gym.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 1:34 am

Janto entered the gym having heard Brock shout, He looked at Ayumu with a small smile, his chain dangling as he moved. "I heard Brock shout, so he must of tried to hit on you hm?" He asked, wincing a bit, ' Damn i can't believe i let my guard down, i can't afford a mistake like that ever again...' He thought annoyed at himself.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 3:51 am

"You bet he tried to hit on me! Next time, I won't just punch his face. I'll deck him in the gut."
Her eyes twinkled with malice. Of course, it disappeared as quikly as it had came, and Ayumu yawned, before setting a fluffy blanket down and curling up. She slept with her Pokemon surrounding her, and a large blanket covered them all.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 4:24 pm

Janto blinked and walked out to go to the pokemon center.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 9:12 pm

"To check my Pokemon Box." janto replied. He then left.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)   Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas) - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Eyesore part. 3 (Kakashi Nara, Zorua, Atlas)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5