HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Card
Card

COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara Empty
PostSubject: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 7:45 pm

A random man shoved a poster in Janto's face.
"You look like a strong trainer. Maybe you can apprehend this criminal! He's stolen from half the town already."
The poster depicted a man with cyan blue hair and eyes.
"You'll get rewarded generously."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 8:54 pm

"Oh" Janto said smiling, he grabbed the paper and walked off. Hack appeared out her pokeball, "Well suga' lok's like wi'll be havn' some fun soon." She said smiling. Janto just smiled and shook his hips, ignoring the cat calls and sounds of fainting. "Heh." He grunted.

( Janto will be using his agent skills, read little boy where are you in violet city and Kakashi's hunt for tasha.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 10:01 pm

An Emolga, Dragonair, and a Zoroark were surrounding a person and walking through a crowd.
(Heehee I made it somewhat easy for now.)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 10:10 pm

Janto looked on smiling at the man he identified as Jack. He smirked, he tailed and waited till Jack was alone.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:06 am

Eventually, the group of Pokemon reached a small clearing in a nearby forest. The Pokemon separated and revealed a young man with cyan blue hair and eyes; completely matching the picture from the poster.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:21 am

"Hehe." Janto laughed softly, he jumped from his hiding place landing perfectly in fron of Jack. "Hello" He purred.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:27 am

Jack looked stunned for a bit, then smiled. He moved quickly, and was by Janto's side in a second.
"You really are beautiful, you know that? A pretty little thing like you shouldn't be chasing after bad boys like me."
He tenderly touched Janto's chin with two fingers.
(XD It's so weird writing this XD Jack thinks Janto's a girl.)
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 1:42 am

(lol Janto is taller then Jack i think, Janto is 6ft 2in.)

Janto smiled and flicked Jack in the forehead sending him flying. "I'm sorry but i'm a guy." He purred, moving a few strains of long silver hair out his face. "Don't feel Bad this is a common occurance, though even after telling most i'm a guy they still want me." He sighed, Hack flew out and landed next to Janto. "let giv' it our 'est suga'" She said smiling.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 3:31 am

(Btw, Jack is pretty durable XD)
Jack only slid a few feet from impact.
"I see. A male who appears to be female? I've seen this case before. My apologies."
His eyes averted from Janto to Hack.
"You have an interesting Pokemon there. Mind if I take it?"
Jack snapped his fingers, and at once his Pokemon were infront of him.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 3:47 am

Janto laughed, a slightly dark smile on his face, his eyes half lidded. "Just try it~" he sung. Hack stepping out in front of him. She stared, battle ready.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 4:18 am

"Zoroark! Use Foul Play! Dragonair! Use Dragon Tail! Emolga! Use Electro Ball!"
Jack commanded, and at once his Pokemon leaped into action.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 4:22 am

"Riper Roo!" Janto called out, Hack with incredible agility, spinned around launching a powerful flame thrower.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 4:35 am

Jack's Pokemon dodged the Flamethrower with ease. This showed that Jack was most likely a skilled trainer. His Pokemon all began to launch their attacks.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 11:22 pm

Hack skillfully in a show of flexability weaved through the attacks before jumping back and launching a wide spread Flamethrower. Janto watched, "Hmm." he obsearved the situration seriously.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 4:01 am

Once again, Jack's Pokemon dodged the Flamethrower, and waited for their orders. Jack snapped, then made a sort of waving motion with his hands, and his Pokemon nodded. The Zoroark began to use Dark Pulse, while the Dragonair used Dragon Rush and the Emolga used Electro Ball again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 1:04 pm

( I don't know why but i don't like Jack) Janto sighed and looked at Hack. "Go wild." as if he said a trigger command, Hacks eyes dtaliated and became Crazed. A deranged smile on her face. "..hehehehe." She suddently launched herself at dragonar, Bloodthrist shining in her eyes as she attacked with dragon claw.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:37 pm

(XD It's okay. You're not supposed to like him)
Jack's Dragonair was not expecting the Charizard (I'm assuming Hack is your Charizard XD) to attack so maliciously and was struck by the attack. Jack just stood nearby in a safe area with an interested expression.
"I want your Charizard even more, now!"
Jack shouted, and he began to order more commands for his Pokemon.
"Zoroark! Use Foul Play! Dragonair! Use Iron Tail! Emolga! Use Shock Wave!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 12:11 am

Hack yelled out in trumpet as she grabbed the draganairs tail and used her as a whip to attack Jack's other pokemon. "You wouldn't want Hack, she only listens to me, she attacks anybody else that tries to command her, she has actually killed most who tried." Janto explains.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 9:03 pm

"Hoohoo! A disobedient Pokemon towards others? Just what I need. Sure, it'll take a bit of discipline, but I'll be able to control your Pokemon within a few weeks."
Jack replied, his eyes looking menacing. His Pokemon seemed to shudder at this; as if Jack had brought up dark memories.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 12:42 am

"Hump, Hack would kill you in a day. Its been awhile since she's tasted human blood." With a roar and a show of great strength, Hack ruthlessly bent the dragonair intending to tie her into a knot.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 5:46 pm

The Dragonair squeaked, then glared at Hack. It used Aqua Tail to try to hit the Charizard.
"A challenge is just I need. And human blood does taste pretty good sometimes."
Jack said with a cruel smile. His Pokemon didn't even seem to need their trainer's commands; they used moves and attacks of their own accord. Jack just stood and watched while his Zoroark used a Dark Pulse attack and his Emolga used another Shock Wave attack.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:22 am

Hack grabbed the incoming tail and through the dragonair in the path of the other attacks before jumping away quickly. She turned and looked down at them from the sky. Janto looked at Jack and nodded, "I agree to human blood tasting good sometimes, though i perfer the blood of Men." He said, he smiled a bit showing his fangs, Janto placed his hands on his hips. "I'm gonna need more blood packs.." He said out loud not really talking to anyone in particular.

Last edited by Kakashi Nara on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:28 am

"Ah... Lucky you. You have blood packs."
Jack said with a smile. He did enjoy drinking blood whenever he had the chance. Jack's Dragonair was hit by all of his other Pokemon's attacks and seemed very fatigued. Jack paid no attention, whatsoever. It seemed as though he didn't care about his Pokemon at all.
"Well... It's been real nice chatting with you, but it's nearly teatime. As much as I want that Charizard, I'll have to wait. All of you keep these two from following me."
Jack said to his Pokemon, who nodded and began to randomly attack Janto and Hack with the intention of distracting them.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:33 am

Janto sighed and pulled out a lock-on target pistol with knock out darts. Hack landed beside him. Janto aimed the gun at the pokemon. "You three might be fast, but you all can't dodge a bullet." He said as he shot at thee three.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 2:38 am

The three Pokemon were all hit by the sleeping darts and collapsed. Even in an unconscious state, they appeared to be attacking randomly. Jack just smiled, and waved at Janto, before beginning to run off.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara   COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara H6Q0F8z

COMPLETE - 4/3/13-Jack Spade-Janto Nara-Kakashi Nara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next