HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Eyesore (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 6:17 pm

An orange-ish blonde haired girl was standing in front of the entrance to the small path towards the next town, Pewter City. She was going to defeat the gym leader there and earn her first badge. Golden eyes scanned the grassy path, finding no sign of an enemy. She stepped onto the grass with hopes thst she wouldn't be bothered by any low-leveled Pokemon.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:11 pm

Elsewhere a Gorgeous young Man..Woman? Whatever was running in the girls direction, desperate to get away from his/her? persecutors. " Hey Babe where you going?" a man chasing him shouted, " Yea come back handsome" a woman yelled out from the group of people, 2 Men and 2 Women. "Go away!" Yelled the flustered Man, going by his voice. This Man is Janto Nara a unfortunately Gorgeous pretty boy everyone wants. Janto wasn't watching where he was going and crashed into the orange-haired girl. Not caring about who he ran into, he quickly hides behind the person.
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:13 pm

The girl, looking confused, decided to help the man, by yelling,
"Hey! You know there's a ghost behind you, right?"
She pointed towards the back of the group, and hoped that they would run away in fear.
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:19 pm

Janto watched as the two helped him. "Thank you.." he said quietly, not noticing the man behind him, "Gwah!" Janto jumped and kicked whatever groped him through a tree across from him.
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:22 pm

The girl sighed, and shook her head, rubbing her temples as she did so.
"Calm down."
Was what she simply said, and a Pokemon came out on its own from its PokeBall.
"Car.. Card?"
It was a cat-like Pokemon with very friendly looking eyes. (To see full description in words, check here: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3805-card-complete )
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:31 pm

"Gwah! What the hell!" cried the man. " We just want the hotty not a fight" yelled a woman. Janto frowned "Lecturers...." he said darkly glaring at the group. Janto blinked when a Charizard with a bow appeared looking furious, attacking the women with bloody attentions in mind, a Dragonite soon appeared as well going after the remaing man. "Hack! Dragonite!" Janto yelled happily.
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:32 pm

"If you are going to just fight them, then call off your Pokemon."
The girl was speaking to Kurogane, and she seemed furious. Her Pokemon seemed to try and calm her down, but the girl was ignoring it.
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:42 pm

Janto smiled happily at Hack and Dragonite, "They were late but they came for me." he said, watching Hack and Dragonite beat those lecturers black and blue. Janto glared at a women crawling over to him with a crazy look on her face. "Be with meeeee....." She hissed. Janto glared at her and grabed her by her shirt and tossed her far over the trees. Janto smiled "I love my superstrength sometimes."
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Jan 27, 2013 11:47 pm

The girl sighed again, and this time, she picked up the rest of the already beaten up group, and dragged them to a bushy part of the path where no one could see her. There were sounds of yelling, screaming, and crying, but eventually the girl came back and she was brushing herself off.
"There. No more pests."
She spoke with an evil voice, yet her face remained happy.
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 2:22 pm

Janto bowed politely to them both, "Thanks for helping me" he said, smiling. Janto walked over to to Hack and Dragonite and petted their necks lovingly, "Thanks you two" Hack smile and nuzzled Janto while Dragonite happily hugged him and returned to his pokeball. Hack looked as if she was going to say something before stopping and reaching into her bag, pulling out a spiked black choker and putting it on."I will always protect ya hun, so don't worry" Hack said in a deep mature womans voice smiling at Janto. She turnd her neck to look at the other two,"Now then, thank ya for helping my sugar, and who might you two dears be?" She asked.
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 2:24 am

The girl just simply pat her Pokemon's head and gave a hefty sigh.
"You wanted to know my name? My name is Ayumu Natsume. The nearest gym is in the next town. I was just about to go there. You two want to come with? You better not be rude, though, or I'll abandon you right there and then."
Ayumu cracked her knuckles to show that she wasn't joking. Her Pokemon gently nudged her hand, and Ayumu decided to introduce her as well.
"This little Card is one of my Pokemon. Her name is Gold."
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 4:22 am

Janto smile as Ayumu, "I'd love to come i was heading there actually. Oh how rude of me, I'm Janto Nara and this is Hack" He said pointin to Hack. She waved, "Well it a pleasure ta' meet ya' two dears" She said her southern accent proudly showing.
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 1:46 pm

"I'm alright. Gold here can fly, too, y'know. She may be small, but she's strong enough to carry me."
Ayumu replied, smiling and petting Gold.
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 9:58 pm

"Oh, I perfer to run, im very fast" Janto said kindly. "oh, shall we race Hack?" Janto asked smiling at Hack, who smirked, "Why Of corse Hun." Janto and Hack smiled at each other before almost blurring out of sight.
Card
Card

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 10:49 pm

(The new RP is here: http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t3933-the-eyesore-part-2-zorua-kakashi-nara-atlas#68416)
Sponsored content

The Eyesore (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Eyesore (Open)   The Eyesore (Open) H6Q0F8z

The Eyesore (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: