HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 3: A Town Away

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Bryan
Bryan

Chapter 3: A Town Away Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:28 pm

"Noooo!"

Bruce screamed very loud causing everyone to look at him. "Oh... Sorry! It's nothing, really."

The healed Treecko is walking beside him and looking at him chewing a twig. "So after feeding you, Magby and Nidoqueen some Pokemon Food and Squirtle his favorite water plants and getting to know each other, we come here expecting a gym battle only for my stupidity to come at us. I forgot that we have to go through Petalburg first! I want Rustboro right now! I want a fight! Feed! Me! More! Feed me more fights! COME ON!"

Treecko is getting annoyed and warns Bruce that he will use Pound on him if he does not stop. He points out that Bruce is acting like a little child. "Little child? Eh, I'm just frustrated! Really, how could I forget that?"

"Eh? PokéNav's ringing."

Bruce picks the call up.

"AIYO! BRUCE! IT'S ME, CHESTER SHINODA!"
"Hey, yabba-dabba! How ya do-"
"I SAW THAT BATTLE AGAINST NIDOQUEEN! YOU ARE GOOD! YOU ARE SO AWESOME! HOW DID YOU DO THAT! CAN I HAVE THE NIDOQUEEN OH AND WE WERE GOING TO HELP YOU OUT, BUT THOUGHT YOU WOULD BE BETTER ON YOUR OWN AND WAIT UP, WHAT ARE Y-"
"SHUT UP! I can't keep up with you! Talk slowly and moderately. My ears are about to bleed. Geez, you haven't changed. You still go running your mouth like a Ferrari. NO, you cannot have the Nidoqueen. It's like saying you want my money and house and everything. I'm guessing, you gonna ask what I'lll do next. I'll go level up each Pokemon in my team, then beat the crap out of the Rustboro leader."
"Oh... Sorry. Okay, good luck, buddy! Mudkip's here greeting you. Hey, I got a Makuhita earlier! I wanted to go with you, but I also wanted to accomplish something on my own. Back at Littleroot, you were always helping me. Remember that you captured this Mudkip when it escaped Birch's lab? I want to do something on my own. Anyway, I have to move on! BYE!"

"There goes the call."

Bruce puts his PokéNav back to his pocket. "It's Chester, ugh. I hate talking to him. Loud voice and a mouth like an assault rifle." said Bruce. Treecko knows Bruce is just joking, this is just one of his rude mouths running. The two buddies have problems with their mouths.

"So... what's so good with this area? Leader's not cool here. Heck, we can take his team down, we don't need no badges against him. He's too scared to take us on." he said remembering that they went to the gym earlier only for their challenge to be turned down because of their lack of badge and strength.

Treecko points to a direction. Bruce turns and sees a wild Pokemon/trainer. "OH YEAH!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSat Dec 29, 2012 5:41 pm

(I tried it out of 1000. If it came above 649, it would be trainer battle. What do I get? 211.)

A Qwilfish jumped out of a nearby puddle, bloated itself and while floating on top, stared at Bruce mutely.

Chapter 3: A Town Away 211
Level 9
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 1:22 am

"Well, they're one of the Water species I hate, but this is another battle. Treecko, since you're a Grass and out already, go for Absorb!" thought and said Bruce.

Treecko holds out his arms and fires two red beams from them at the opponent. Should the opponent get hit, its body glows red and Treecko drains its energy. Treecko used Absorb!

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 7:44 am

Qwilfish was also part Poison. The Absorb dealt some damage, yet not much. It bloated up in annoyance and released a single needle dripping with poison, using Poison Sting which ought to deal heavy damage to the Grass Type.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:42 am

You love Poison types, don't you? :D

Treecko knows the needle will be destructive to him. He quickly avoids the almost invisible tiny needle. Bruce forgot that the enemy is part Poison, he has yet to remember until now. His Pokemon has an idea that his trainer did forget, but he can't think about it now. "Treecko, Leer!"

Treecko glares at the opponent and its eyes glow yellow. Treecko used Leer!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:47 am

(I don't. The RNG does though...)

Qwilfish was hit and felt pretty drained. It bloated up to double size and unleashed a flurry of Poison Stings.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 8:54 am

Treecko is hit and it is super effective. The Grass type showed signs of slight weakness, but is eager for more. "Should I try to avoid physical contact? He might get poisoned. Another Leer."

Treecko glares at the opponent and its eyes glow yellow. Treecko used Leer!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 9:09 am

Qwilfish, bloated to the full size and it's eyes somewhere on the tops didn't see the Leer. It let out all of it's air through it's mouth, creating quite a breeze. Now not so angry, it used another Poison Sting at Treecko.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zSun Dec 30, 2012 11:24 am

"Treecko is not losing again... "That's enough!" said Bruce, his Treecko quickly jumping away in confusion and a little bit surprised. "You don't stand a chance against it."

How much EXP does Treecko get if my next Pokemon ends the match in victory? Treecko did not faint and participated.

Squirtle is sent out! "The weakest member of the team... Show me what you're made of." said Bruce. A slight anger is seen on the eyes of the Tiny Turtle, it was just a couple of hours ago since he was captured out of the wild. But the enemy distracted his own anger. "Tackle, fella!"

Squirtle tackles the opponent. Squirtle used Tackle!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 5:45 am

(Well...Qwilfish is level 9 so...Treecko gets 4 exp. Squirtle gets 5 exp~)

Qwilfish, still trying to figure out the switch was hit by Tackle as it pondered. It unleashed another flurry of Poison Stings, aiming to also poison Squirtle.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:32 am

The Tiny Turtle Pokemon tucked its head, arms, tails and legs in its shell and used it as an inpenetrable shield against the attack. "Another Tackle, Squirtle! But don't get out of your shell!"

Squirtle tucks only his legs out and leaps. In mid-air, he tucks it back in and attacks Qwilfish using only his shell which should make the attack stronger.

Squirtle tackles the opponent. Squirtle used Tackle!

"Nice incoming bruise."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:39 am

Qwilfish was thrown out of the water. It was a critical hit (Why so lucky? ;~; ). On closer looks, Qwilfish had fainted.

Treecko gained 4 exp!
Squirtle gained 5 exp!

Last edited by Flamelunar on Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 10:45 am

'Cause I'm awesome like that.

Treecko, who is watching the fight, walked up to Squirtle offering his hand for a shake. Not only for congratulatory, but friendship because he knows the Water has some anger. Squirtle shakes. "Looks like you two are getting along. Nice work. You two, go hunt opponents. I want a double battle. That a'right?"

The two grins and agrees. They took different directions. Soon, they run back to Bruce with a wild Pokemon/trainer chasing them.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:01 am

A couple of Staravia were in hot pursuit of the duo. They kept giving battle cries every now and then.

Chapter 3: A Town Away 397 Chapter 3: A Town Away 397

VS

Chapter 3: A Town Away 007 Chapter 3: A Town Away 252
Chapter 3: A Town Away B009
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:13 am

Want some fried Staravia?

Squirtle is looking at the two opponents with a challenging stare and a grin on his face. Treecko looks confident. "Treecko, I hate to spoil your fun, but you'll be embarassed if you fight. They'll gang on you and beat the living lights out of your Type disadvantage." Treecko is tough, he knows his strength, but he uses his brain as well. He slowly walks backwards until he's beside Bruce.

Squirtle looks at his trainer, wondering who will help him in the fight.

"Roast 'em, Magby."

Magby is sent out!

"Squirtle, Ice Punch on whichever."

One of Squirtle's fists becomes surrounded in an icy aura and it punches the opponent with it. Squirtle used Ice Punch!

"Magby, Ember on the other one." He saw Squirtle head for one, so he attacked the other.

Magby opens its mouth and shoots bolts of fire out of its mouth at the opponent. Magby used Ember!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:20 am

(No thanks. I think I'll just go be sick now...Fried Staravia...)

Both the attacks connected. They both nodded at each other and both used Wing Attack together at Squirtle. (I forgot to write it but both are level 19)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:25 am

Squirtle tucked his body parts in his shell and is able to withstand only a single attack. He felt the impact of the second one and got a little bit dizzy because of the vibration. He takes his body parts out. He recovers quickly.

"Nice! Same attacks!"

One of Squirtle's fists becomes surrounded in an icy aura and it punches the opponent with it. Squirtle used Ice Punch!

Magby opens its mouth and shoots bolts of fire out of its mouth at the opponent. Magby used Ember!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:32 am

One Staravia blew the Embers right back at Squirtle with Wing Attack, creating a breeze. The other one fainted after the super effective move connected.

(I'll dish out the experience later~♪)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:37 am

Squirtle is a Water type, the breeze and the flames didn't do much damage, only a tiny bit of a damage. He humorously imitated the "B!tch please..." meme face. "Heh. Same old, same old."

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 11:58 am

Both connected and Staravia fainted.

Squirtle gained 19 exp!
Squirtle grew to level 12 with 3 exp remaining!
Magby gained 19 exp!
Magby grew to level 13 with 7 exp remaining!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 12:08 pm

"You guys are the best in the world. Okay, you two are done leveling up. Treecko's turn to level up. Nidoqueen does not need any leveling right now. After we get the badge, everyone including Nidoqueen gets a level up again." Squirtle and Magby is sent back to their Ball with a smile. Treecko is staring at his trainer, excitement is hidden. He is hungry for a fight.

"Okay, come with me." he said, Treecko tagging along. The two walks around. Another battle has arrived. A wild Pokemon/trainer challenges them.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 2:50 pm

It was a Chimchar. (._.')

Chapter 3: A Town Away 390
Level 17
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Treecko has bad luck. Qwilfish, Staravia, and now a Chimchar. :D

Treecko spits saliva in the ground, knowing he can't fight this Pokemon because he's a Grass type. "Tough luck, eh? Don't worry, this Pokemon won't get any EXP. I'm capturing this Chimchar. Yep, I got Magby already, but I need a Fighting type. So temporarily, he'll do good."

Squirtle is sent out.

"Yep, you again, buddy. Douse it."

Squirtle blows multiple clear bubbles from its mouth at the opponent. Squirtle used Bubble!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 3:10 pm

The Chimchar was hit and sent back. It raked it's hand through the air, using Scratch.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8zMon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 pm

Squirtle simply jumps away. "Another one."

Squirtle blows multiple clear bubbles from its mouth at the opponent. Squirtle used Bubble!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: A Town Away   Chapter 3: A Town Away H6Q0F8z

Chapter 3: A Town Away
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next