HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

~Banner and Background Suggestion~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Swiley
Swiley

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ Empty
PostSubject: ~Banner and Background Suggestion~   ~Banner and Background Suggestion~ H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 12:28 pm

Okay, So I took some time to find ways to make the forum more 'spiffy'. So I went on search to find background which would make the forum more alluring and inviting to newcomers, not that the present one isnt good, after all I joined. Also, I decided to gather graphic and colourful Pokemon related images in all forms and mix 'em together to make a banner. The banner isnt completed because I need help with it, so i'll begin this thread with the idea.

NOTE: These were all made with Paint. Not MS Paint, just paint.

Okay so there is two different concepts, firstly decide whether you like them and which out of the two is better...

#1. Basic:
~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 2cwjxib

#2. Extra Detail:
~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 4grfns

Now the second part of creating the banner which I need someone elses assistance with. Essentially I need someone who can place a .gif file onto the banner without turning it into a still. Aka: Creating an animated banner.

Now I/We have two options two choose from:

Firstly, the more simple idea...
~Banner and Background Suggestion~ Page_2
...which will be placed along the top rectangle image. (Right hand side)

Secondly, the more detailed and difficult idea which consists of multiple animations...

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ Wv65ur--> Placed at top, in middle.

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 2h5v5ac--> Placed to the right of the MAIN image on the left, underneath.

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 2hezdki--> Placed to the left of the MAIN image to the right.

.....Personally I like the basic banner with the secondary GIF idea, and the first one wont even appear. Give your opinions.

Now for....

~BACKGROUND/WALLPAPER SUGGESTIONS~

Note: Credited need to be awarded to those wallpapers that have sources placed on the image. Ill give basic credit at the bottom of the thread.

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ B4gd9k

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 346s0pi

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 2cqmwix

~Banner and Background Suggestion~ 2u6g3ya

Will add more later... Post your thoughts.

SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THOSE WHICH ORIGINALLY CREATED THESE ARTWORKS, OR WHOM EVER SOURCED THEM~

NoToOwLz

PostSubject: Re: ~Banner and Background Suggestion~   ~Banner and Background Suggestion~ H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 9:31 am

all of this look so awesome and cool
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: ~Banner and Background Suggestion~   ~Banner and Background Suggestion~ H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 8:22 pm

Next time use Spoilers Swiley, those are stretching the screen of my laptop and I am disdain of the images just because of that. I believe that the majority of what happened before, we were satisfied with what the site looks like as of right now. So we are happy that you suggested these but your part of the Pokemon World Events team, meaning your suposed to be planning a Christmas based event.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: ~Banner and Background Suggestion~   ~Banner and Background Suggestion~ H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 1:21 am

Uh, Marcel? Swiley posted this in the beginning of October... In fact, I don't think Swiley's even been here for weeks.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: ~Banner and Background Suggestion~   ~Banner and Background Suggestion~ H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 8:00 pm

yeah i think his last visit was in october when he posted it. even if this is still a suggestion, i would say no, because of the size and the fact i just dont like swileys attitude due to him thinking he has way better skillz than luna and doragon, even though he's never met them
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~Banner and Background Suggestion~   ~Banner and Background Suggestion~ H6Q0F8z

~Banner and Background Suggestion~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1