HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Swiley
Swiley

Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 Empty
PostSubject: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 05, 2010 9:49 am

Okay guys im going to make my own suggestion thread as I continue to think up ideas then forget before I get around to posting them. So with this always up it wont take me long to get on and click 'edit' before it vanishes. :)

Without further ado here are the ideas/suggestions currently on my mind:

1. Firstly, more Pokemon obtaining variety and leveling suggestion.

Elaboration: By this I mean Pokemon that are only available in certain ways, should only be obtainable in those 'certain' ways (with some exceptions which I will discuss later).

My first example is 'Fossil' Pokemon also known as ancient in some descriptions... There should be a Museum somewhere in each region as there are in the games and anime, which usually has the 'Fossil Revive' centre joined onto it.

Secondly, those that are acquired through the technique of trading, within the first series we are informed of the trade system (game) and trade machine (anime). I was thinking this forum could implement somthing known as 'Special Training Areas' or 'Seclusion Zones??'. Entirely for uninterrupted, concentrated training. Like the Museum, each Region could have its own unique area? Example: 'Saffron City Sparring Facility'. And as a similar idea for those that evolve out of love maybe the same thing just a somewhat different concept, a nursing centre. It is also a facility but it works on training your Pokemon's bond and therefore allowing it to level?

Now for what I stated as "I will discuss later". I thought was kind of obvious.

Im not entirely sure if this is possible but i'll suggest it anyway. I believe the legendaries should not be accessible except without an event of some sort, but not any old event there is specifications.

Firstly, Ill address - "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS KID SMOKING??"
My idea is simply this:
- An event
- Give off clues
- Clues will either slowly depict which legendary and/or its current location. <-- For Future Reference this is the clue event.
- Legendaries location can change anytime.
- Legendaries are more high powered than in the usual games.
- Certain items may be required in order to catch the Legendary -> (Ho-oh and its Rainbow Feather for example)
- These items will not be easy to find either.
- The items may be included into the actual 'clues event' as stated above.
- You may not challenge a legendary unless one of your Pokemon has at least reached a certain level. This may vary.
- This does not mean you cannot go visit the legendary and say "Hi". Maybe take a photo.
- If you give away the answers to the clue event from either catagory (Pokemon Name/Location/Item) the Legendary will vanish.
- Obviously the Moderators will be in charge of the events, clues, and if the Legendary will change location.

Anyway that is breif. I just thought it'd add excitement to the whole Role-Play jig. Any edits can be made...
Mods can concoct the further rules. :P

That is all I can remember so far, maybe it'll come back to me or i'll think of new ones. Can't wait for your constructive criticism.
rileysaura
rileysaura

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 05, 2010 7:40 pm

You have good ideas, but a few of these are already implimented.

We have very recently added fossils, and these can be dug up when you go underground or vist an area where fossils can be dug up (Mt. Moon, Oreburgh Mine etc). Any pokemon can be found as a fossil.

There is a very small chance of a legendary hatching from an Egg, of it's own type of course.

Evolution via happiness starts of as something like a 1 in 16 chance, and slowly increases the chances with each failed evo per level.

Trading evos i'm not sure at the moment. I had an idea that Pokemon can be instantly traded, via Pokedex (like the dventures manga) and with the click of a few Buttons, Pokemon would be exchanged between Players.

Sorry if i come across as if i want to shoot down your ideas, that's the last thing i want to do XD
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 7:47 am

No no, it is fine. I understand where you are coming from. :P
And that is good, these were just a few the popped into my head.

Off to mining I go....
Actually, are the 5th Gen Pokemon available yet?
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 8:46 am

They're being made available all the while...
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 9:09 am

I mean via this forum not globally. :)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 9:27 am

Me too.
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 06, 2010 9:28 am

Oh that's good then. Now I also know we're on the same page. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3   Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3 H6Q0F8z

Swiley's Suggestion Thread. :3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1