HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Forest Boy and His Bird

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

The Forest Boy and His Bird Empty
PostSubject: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 6:32 am

"So we're going to whoop some ass?"
"Pidg, pidgey! Pidgeeey! / Yes, we are! Gooo!"

Shadow and his Pidgey walks around Viridian Forest. This is their day as Trainer-Starter, and they'll be leaving the forest for the first time later. The duo is very popular with the Pokemon around that any Pokemon that will show up to challenge they would only turn into a "spar." Realizing that, the duo gets blocked by a wild Pokemon/trainer.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 7:57 am

It was a small little Voltorb who happened to be innocently rolling by. It spied the trainer and the Pidgey and froze in it's tracks.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 8:15 am

(Level?)

"Electric. We're not afraid. Sand Attack!"

Pidgey jumped from Shadow's right shoulder and flew around Voltorb attempting to block the foe's sight with sand.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 8:18 am

Voltorb, level 15, Genderless

Voltorb was struck with the sand and was knocked back into a tree. It grew angry and used a combination of Spark and Rollout, jumping up at the Pidgey, a deadly, rolling ball of electricity.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 9:12 am

The friction slowed Voltorb's roll. The forest is pretty much sandy and muddy, but the electricity made it up so it caught up the normal speed striking Pidgey and slamming him to a tree. "The more pain, the longer we become strong!" Shadow's not one to be concern about his Pidgey, not like the Flying fella would appreciate it. In battle, they're like lions hungry for meat and has nothing else in mind but feeding time.

"You wanna fight with combinations? Gust and Sand Attack!" Pidgey flew towards the Voltorb and gained his composure. The command sounded stupid but Pidgey knows what to do. He gathered the sand into the air and focused the Gust on it allowing more sand to surround Voltorb. There are two possible scenarios. Either Voltorb's accuracy lowers greatly, or he gets damaged badly.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 9:46 am

The Sand attack and Gust combined to form a sorts of Sandstorm. It knocked Voltorb back again, this time against a rock. It did both, lowered its accuracy and harmed it, though not greatly. It looked up and used Screech numerous times, then used Sonicboom.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 10:07 am

Pidgey didn't know how to avoid an attack that harms the ears, but he could dodge the Sonicbooms flying over, under and sideways. It was an awesome sight. "Sand Attack! Tago ka, alam mo na yun diba? Yun na yun." the trainer spoke in an unknown language, but it looked like the Pokemon understood so he used Sand Attack and used it to his advantage and hid. Pidgey is out of sight.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 11:05 am

Voltorb closed his eyes and used Screech. The sound waves bounced off everything and formed an echolocation. Voltorb happened to pick up where Pidgey was hidden and used Sonicboom quite suddenly.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Pidgey didn't expect that. "How could I forget that is possible?" Shadow thought. The Flying Pokemon was standing on a tree branch but fell to the ground getting hit by the Sonicboom. Pidgey is getting weak. "Come on, get up, will ya? We're not going to lose our first battle!" Shadow said, he sounded mean but that's how the two rolls in a fight. Pidgey opened his eyes and took flight moving at an unusual speed. His adrenaline is pumping due to his anger. "Pidgey! Pidgey, pidgey pidgey pidgey! / Hey! It'd take more than that to take me down!" the Pokemon taunted his foe. "WAIT! How could I forget that Gust is a Flying move which would deal a less amounts of damage to an Electric type! Ugh! What's wrong with me?!" the Trainer realized in his thoughts. "Alright! Catapult with Gust, then go for the killing Tackle!" he commanded. Pidgey whipped up the winds and this time, it surrounded him. He let the winds drive himself towards the Voltorb with a powered-up Tackle!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Voltorb was rejoicing with the thought that victory was all his. He was too busy trying the good-look in front of his audience, a Vulpix when the Tackle struck him. (Let's just refer to Voltorb as a male.) The Vulpix, alarmed ran off and the Voltorb swerved back. He looked angrily at Pidgey and used Spark, sending small waves of electricity at Pidgey.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 12:20 pm

(Sure.)

After the collision with the enemy, the winds allowed Pidgey to move away from Voltorb so the attack missed. "Let's see how you act without the audience." Pidgey was about to crash land to the ground, if that happens, he's down, but he managed to throttle up and regain his composure grinning at the Voltorb. "We're gonna catch up; we are. Hide in the shandows then attack." "Pidgey pidgey pidgey pidgey? / What's 'shandows'?" the Pokemon was puzzled, but he had an idea. It was to use the sand as this "shadow." Pidgey whipped up the sand and used it to hide and thanks to his Keen Eye ability, he could spot Voltorb. He came out of nowhere and tried to get another Tackle!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 12:22 pm

Too late. Voltorb had already 'echolocated' Pidgey but he deliberately let Pidgey hit. On contact he let loose a Spark, which should harm Pidgey greatly.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 2:40 pm

Pidgey got struck and crash landed on the ground, fainted. "We lost our first battle..." the Trainer worried. He was about to walk towards his Pidgey when a Phanpy, from out of nowhere, Tackled the Voltorb!

(The Phanpy is mine. I got him from the Adoption Center. Here's the proof: Click me.)

"What? Okay, Voltorbs in a forest and now a Phanpy? What's next, a Wailmer?" Shadow thought after withdrawing his fainted Pidgey.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 2:56 pm

The Voltorb rolled away from the powerful Tackle. It frowned at the intruder and used SonicBoom at the newcomer, Phanpy.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 3:57 am

Phanpy stood still and allowed the attack to hit him, but no damage was taken. Phanpies are a Ground Type which gives him the advantage. But why interfere? Once again, Phanpy rammed towards the foe with a Tackle.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:15 am

Voltorb rolled out of the way just in time, the Tackle barely scraping him. It rolled a wide circle and rolled fast and furiously at Phanpy, using Rollout.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 10:29 am

Rock on Ground, not very effective so Phanpy took the damage, but he knows that Rollout becomes stronger the more it successfully hits. Phanpy was thrown into a tree but took his composure back. What else does Phanpy have in his arsenal? Nothing but Tackle. He knows Flail, but his energy is not too low right now.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 10:32 am

Voltorb clashed with the Tackle with another Rollout. But since it would be stronger than the first, Phanpy was most likely to be thrown back. Voltorb was weakening although it didn't show it.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 1:06 pm

As expected, Phanpy was thrown farther but being hit by a Rock type attack is still not very effective. He stands up, and notices that the Voltorb is getting weak. He didn't attack and looked at the trainer to see if he'd try to capture the Voltorb. "Don't attack, I'm going to attempt the capture." said Shadow. A Pokeball is then thrown.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 7:15 pm

The pokeball shook once, then twice. One could almost see the Voltorb struggle. Finally it gave up and the ball clicked.

Voltorb, level 15
Rollout
Spark
Sonic Boom
Self Destruct
Tackle
Screech
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 10, 2012 9:28 pm

(You forgot to add it to my character and give the EXP to my Pokemons.)

It was a hard battle only because Shadow was in a disadvantage but thanks to the mysterious Phanpy, he managed to capture the Voltorb. The newly captured ball shaped Pokemon still has a lot to prove. For Shadow, it's not the Level that matters but the fighting spirit and the trust of the Pokemon to his trainer. He picks the Pokeball up and puts it to its rightful slot. The Phanpy walked up to him with a smile. "I don't know where you came from and why you helped me, but you seem to be a valuable one. Would you like to join my team? I know I'm a derp to you, but I was in a disadvantage." he admitted. The Phanpy didn't lose his smile and just bowed his head in agreement. He captures the Phanpy. "Pidgey may have lost but look at the results: Two new Pokemon added to the team." he thought.

A couple of hours after nursing the tired Pokemons back to health...

Shadow has no reason to be in the forest anymore, but he won't let himself have a losing record on that forest. It's either he gets himself at least a single victory or two. That's how he goes.

Wild Pokemon/Trainer challenges Shadow!
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSun Nov 11, 2012 7:03 am

(I can't edit profiles...)

It was a Bug Catcher. With a net over his shoulder and a netted box in his hand, he challenged Shadow. The Bug Catcher sent out a Butterfree first.

Butterfree, level 14
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 17, 2012 11:47 am

(No problem. I'll go get someone.)

"Pidgey won't have any problem dealing with a Bug." thought Shadow before sending the bird. "Gust."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 24, 2012 5:15 am

The Butterfree was sent flying back into a drop and dropped to the ground. "What! Out in one hit already?! Never mind, go!" The Bugcatcher sent out a Beedrill who used Poison Sting, sending poisonous missiles at the Tiny Bird Pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8zSat Nov 24, 2012 5:43 am

(I'll be posting someday. I'm kinda getting bored of RPing again. When I feel that passion again, I'll go back to posting in this topic.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forest Boy and His Bird   The Forest Boy and His Bird H6Q0F8z

The Forest Boy and His Bird
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1