HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Visionary in the forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

Visionary in the forest Empty
PostSubject: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 6:38 am

Babylon's eyes were clouded over as she walked. They were blank and seemed to see nothing in front of her yet she did not fall, trip or run into anything. Beside her walked a fairly large Absol who was her companian
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 6:56 am

Kohaku had just woken up from what seemed like a deep sleep. He looked around, nothing seemed familiar to him. His PokeNav had shown him he is in the middle of Viridian Forest. But how could that be? The last thing that he remembered was chasing Lizzy in Ilex forest...

Lizzy!

Where is she? He looked around. She was gone. No sign of a ghost. He kept searching, no luck. She was gone. He pounded his fist on the ground, sitting against the trunk of a tree. He had failed to stay with her. Kohaku turned as a reaction when he felt the prodding of something cold and wet on his side. Glacia, a Glaceon had been poking him. It was only Glacia out of her Pokeball. None of the others were out. Glacia seemed to be worried about him and climbed onto him in hopes of maybe she could be of some comfort. Kohaku pat Glacia's head, accepting her kindness.

Kohaku started hearing footsteps. It was coming from the other side of the tree. He turned around to see, besides the side of a tree's trunk, a girl, who seemed to be unable to use her eyes. Though she walked perfectly. Her eyes looking blind and being able to walk... it did look odd to Kohaku. He made random assumptions like she is possessed and things like that, but it didn't seem plausible to him. He just sat there staring, trying to figure out this mysterious girl.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:17 am

"One can never keep up with a ghost who thinks she's alone" Babylon says as she walks by Kohaku but not looking at him and other then her words not even seeming to notice him. Her absol gives him a passing glance but that was all
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:48 am

Kohaku heard what the mystery girl said. He had a quizzical expression as he continued to watch the girl. When the Absol looked at him, Kohaku slightly shrank back. Kohaku tried to stand up, then he realized the actual reason his Glaceon had been comforting him. His left leg had been broken. On the joint of the knee too. He didn't even feel it the whole time, and he doesn't feel it now... he doesn't feel anything on that leg. On Kohaku's attempt to stand, his weak left leg gave in and he fell, all his items scattering about. He tried not to make too much sound, but the noise from all his fallen things would make one think otherwise. He was slightly annoyed with this and the first thing he reached for were his pokeballs, but they were out of his reach... and still rolling away. No! He tried hard as he could to stand up, with no success and falling right back down.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:57 am

They didn't get far before Babylon snatched them up. Though she didn't even look down to see them and just kept staring blankly ahead. It was obvious she was somehow seeing without truely seeing
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:13 am

Kohaku was still struggling for the Pokeballs when she saw a hand go down and grab them. He looked up to see it was the girl he was watching before. She was still just as vacant as before. This was an oddity to him, she got there so fast. Wasn't she just over.... she was not at the spot where Kohaku remembered her being, he assured when looking back. He didn't get it. "Er... thanks..." Kohaku managed to say, getting to his feet-- falling again. He didn't feel it, so it was so easy for him to forget. "Sorry... I'm a bit clumsy," Kohaku said, trying to cover up the fact that his leg is broken. Glacia put its head under Kohaku's arm.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:19 am

"Your leg is broken, I think that would make anyone clumsy" the girl says blinking a few times her eyes clearing. She looks right at him. It was obvious whatever was up with her eyes wasn't permenant and that she wasn't blind
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:43 am

Kohaku had still made effort to try to get up. Even though he knew she already noticed the fact that his leg had become broken. He saw a branch just low enough for him to grab onto. He did, and pulled himself up, working his way to his feet, then when he was almost there, the branch had been a thin one and it broke right off. He fell right back down onto the ground, leaves showering him completely, and something hard hitting his head. He rubbed the spot and looked up. This particular tree happened to be an apple tree. He looked back at the girl who had helped with his pokeballs, his face now red with embarrassment. He now looked like a Christmas ornament with the green leaves around his red face. She still had his pokeballs he noticed, but he couldn't do anything in his current position.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 3:59 pm

"Vision go for help" Babylon says."Absollll" the absol says and takes off. Obviously it's name was vision. "Stay still so you don't cause more harm. I don't think that ghost of yours can block anything else" the girl says
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 5:42 am

Kohaku once again had the confused look on his face. Ghost? Does she mean Lizy? Where?! Kohaku started looking around for the ghost he had tried desperately to stay with before. He couldn't see her. Nowhere in his sight. His expression stayed with confusion and did not change much, except for the slight collision of disappointment. Block what? Kohaku thought as he acknowledged more about what 'mystery girl' had said. The pain, possibly? But how would she be able to do it? She's not anywhere in sight.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 6:37 am

"She didn't know what else to do when you got hurt" Spira says from in the tree. She had been watching the entire time. "The ghost is in you blocking the pain from reaching your head meaning she's tricking your body into not feeling it." Babylon says putting the pokeballs back into his pack
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 7:06 am

Stopped the pain...? From reaching my head? Is lizzy...?! He looked at himself, thinking. Is she really inside me? He kept in deep thought. But then he had a question. "Are you... able to read mind?" He asked, finally using his voice.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 7:09 am

"Me? No. I see visions of past and future, mostly the future" Babylon says quietly.
"And Lizzy still can't chat even in your head" Spira says
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 1:07 am

Kohaku was startled by Spira's voice, he hadn't known of its presence. If Spira was there, Lizy must be! Then he didn't fail in reaching her.... or rather she was most likely the one who got to him. Still, a bit of happiness had come from the fact that he is with her. "Hello again," He finally said to Spira after a lot of thinking,"It's good to see you. So... how'd I get all the way over here? Did you teleport?" Kohaku asked Spira.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 2:16 am

"Yah with you hanging on like a monkey to a tree. You caused that leg yourself doing that" Spira says crossing her arms
Babylon stays quiet her eyes clouding over again
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 4:05 am

"Hanging from a tree...? I don't even remember that..." Kohaku said, putting his thumb and forefinger in the center of his forehead squeezing around his nose while closing his eyes as if he had a headache, but really he did not. He noticed the girl's eyes were the way they were again. That must be what she looks like when having one of those visions...? He thought to himself. "So... what's your name?" Kohaku asked her, and not bothering to ask about her eyes. It could be something she keeps to herself anyway.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 4:57 am

"Babylon" she says turning to face the way her absol had gone. Her eyes clear moments before the absol comes in view with a officer Jenny
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 5:40 am

"Babylon," Kohaku repeated. "That's a cool name..." He then started, "A cool name for a Visionary in the Forest." He gave a slight smile. His attention was turned to Officer Jenny, but he only did for a few seconds. He looked to Glacia, his Glaceon who was currently sleeping now under all the leaves that had fallen.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 6:01 am

"The boy has a broken leg. It won't be long before he starts feeling the pain from it so he needs to get to a hospital quickly and I can't carry him on my own" Babylon says explaining what was going on to Officer Jenny before kneeling and petting the absol. "Good girl Vision" she says quietly to the absol
Officer Jenny makes a call on her radio before coming over to Kohaku
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 6:21 am

Now Kohaku's attention was focused to Officer Jenny. He shuffled a bit, but confirmed himself he could do nothing. Kohaku thought for sure he looked very strange. He still had a positive expression on his face, no matter how terrible he felt about his current position.
System

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:31 am

Officer Jenny gently feels Kohaku's leg and finds where it's broke. "I'm surprised you don't feel anything" she comments hefting him up in her arms to carry him where a ambulance could get him.

While the focus was shifted Babylon and Vision continue on their way soon dissappearing from sight
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 am

"Well, that's because..." Kohaku started, he caught a glimpse of Babylon though it was when she was far away and she had gone from sight already. He wished he could say thanks to her. He then thought of Lizy, she was inside his body. He couldn't think of a good way to say that to the officer. "Well, you wouldn't understand. So Officer Junsa, is this really Viridian Forest?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visionary in the forest   Visionary in the forest H6Q0F8z

Visionary in the forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1