HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forest of Hardships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ultimatemew2

Forest of Hardships Empty
PostSubject: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 3:25 am

(I accidentally put this in Vermillion. DERP)
Athayelle walked silently through Viridian Forest, inhaling the same woodsy scents she'd breathed all her life. It was done now; she'd said all her goodbyes, received her trainer card and Pokedex, and five Pokeballs. For now, she intended only to train Nico, her closest friend and first Pokemon. Unfortunately, since Nico was a Metapod, their battle style mostly consisted of Athayalle weilding Nico like a baseball bat and whacking her opponents with his hard shell. The good part was that Nico only had one level left until he evolved into a Butterfree, and could learn Confusion.
No Pokemon seemed to be appearing today, which was odd; it was becoming springtime, which usually meant that Pokemon would be all over the place, enjoying the bright weather.
Suddenly, a branch snapped off to Athayelle's right. Nico tensed in Athayelle's arms, and used Harden when Athayelle turned to face the threat.
(Either Trainer or Wild Pokemon, please! Nico is a level 9 Metapod!)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 9:00 am

It was a Kakuna (lol) level 9 who used a poison sting attack on Metapod from afar.

(And no worries I deleted the other topic the one in Vermillion ok)
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zFri Mar 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Athayelle whipped around, glaring at the Kakuna. Whipping out her Pokedex, Athayelle saw that the Kakuna was the same level as Nico. "If we beat this, Nico can evolve," she mumbled to herself. Nico shuddered from the effects of the Poison Sting, but was not poisoned.

Athayelle grabbed Nico like a baseball bat, her own version of the Tackle move. Rushing towards the Kakuna, Athayelle swung Nico with all her might.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zSat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 am

(Ok slightly weird but still)

Kakuna however saw this coming and before Athayelle could get close used String Shot binding together Athayelle's legs and causing her to fall before using another Poison Sting attack on Nico.
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 3:36 am

Athayelle fell down, scraping her knee on the forest floor. Cursing, she stood up, plucking the poisonous needle out of Nico. Instead of using tackle again, Athayelle simply ripped the Kakuna from the tree and down on the forest floor.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zSun Mar 25, 2012 11:05 am

However as soon as Athayelle grabbed the Kakuna it used an angry poison sting on her face and hands in an attempt to poison her.
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zMon Mar 26, 2012 12:48 am

Athayelle winced as the poison entered her palm. She could feel it burning through her veins, but it wasn't as lethal as it was on Pokemon. Athayelle managed to rip the Kakuna from the tree and grabbed Nico with her good hand, both of them anticipating anything this freaking Kakuna was going to do. Nico hardened, his shell impenetrable now from the little pricks. Athayelle would live from another poison sting. "What now?" she growled at the little bug. This had to be the most annoying little critter she'd ever seen in Veridian Forest!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zMon Mar 26, 2012 5:37 pm

Kakuna sent off another Poison Sting but not at Metapod at Athayelle's leg in an attempt to send her flying to the ground flat on her face. Little did Athayelle know that this Kakuna was one of the strongest and meanest pokemon in the Viridian Forest.
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 am

((OOC: FFFFFF))

Athayelle gasped as the tiny prick hit her knee, but she managed to keep her balance. Nico hardened his shell as Athayelle sent her best friend down on the Kakuna's body.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 5:10 pm

Kakuna used String Shot tying together Athayelle's arms and causing her to drop Nico on the floor before using another Poison Sting attack on Athayelle's face.
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 10:15 pm

Athayelle screamed in a bit of pain before attempting to rip the string off of her arms.

Nico growled at the Kakuna. He'd had just about enough; it had hurt Athayelle, and wasn't giving up any more than he was. Nico inched forward, hardening all the time. BEFORE the Kakuna could do anything, Nico slammed his body down on the Kakuna in a fit of rage. Nothing hurt Athayelle and lived.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zTue Mar 27, 2012 11:09 pm

Kakuna instead wrapped itself in a thick layer by using String Shot on itself which protected itself from the attack being cushioned but then using a Poison Sting what tore a hole through the String Shot cushion and headed straight for Nico.
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zThu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 am

(GOD CAN I WIN ALREADY)
Nico's harden prevented the Poison sting from penetrating his shell, but he continued to beat himself against the Kakuna until Athayelle tore her arms free. Athayelle covered the Kakuna's poison sting hole by pushing a root through the string barrier, and brought Nico down on the Kakuna's body.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zThu Mar 29, 2012 7:01 pm

(XD)

Kakuna turned with speed using the Root as a bat and went to hit Metapod with it.
Ultimatemew2

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 5:04 am

The branch hit Nico in the face, but it didn't slow Athayelle's movement. She brought her Metapod down on the Kakuna, again and again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

(This is sorta god modding come to think of it using your trainer to carry and attack with your pokemon)

Kakuna then swung aside throwing Athayelle off balance before using a Poison Sting on her back to force her to the ground.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forest of Hardships   Forest of Hardships H6Q0F8z

Forest of Hardships
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1