HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

A New Beginning [Open] Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 1:15 pm

The Name is Ordo. Lucas Ordo. Some people call me Emerald. I gotta story to tell. Yeah, I know what you're thinking: "Everyone's got a story". Well I garuntee you, nobody's got a story like this. It all started in Kanto...Along with my Magby I was on my was to Pallet Town to find Professer Oak...

Lucas was walking, or limping through the Woods, walking with a Stick. His Magby, Genesis, was right next to him. He was very Tired, from rowing all the way from Unova to Kanto, and then walking this far. "Ugh...How much farther, Genesis?". His Magby looked at him Puzzley. "Magby?". "Oh that's right, I'M the one with the Pokenav. He Checked his Pokenav...The Screen was fuzzy. "Oh THAT'S right! The Battery got Spoiled from that Salt Water splash!" he Said Sarcastically. "Now What?"

At that moment he looked to his right, and saw an opening in the woods. "Could that be?". He walked over and saw...a small little village. "I think this is it. This is Pallet Town!" Lucas said excitedly. "Magby!!" said Genesis. Lucas through the stick aside, and he and his Magby went running into Pallet Town.

The two wandered through the streets of Pallet, looking confusidley. "Hmm, now where is Oak's Lab?" said Lucas to himself.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 27, 2012 3:24 am

Within a small town, it wouldn't take long to find the large lab, fit snuggly within a far corner of the town. It would also be easy to spot the figure of a girl emerge from the sliding doors of the lab, closely followed by one of the lab assistants.

A glimmer of their conversation drifted into hearing range, "...shouldn't be that hard," a female voice said, the girl. "With Squirtle with me, I should be able to get it for you guys. Stop worrying." The lab assistant threw his hands in the air, and stormed back into the lab. The girl hurried out of town, on her way to do something...but what?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 27, 2012 4:36 am

As Lucas made his way through town, the Girl with the Squirtle walked past him. Lucas immediatley turned around.

"Hey, Miss. Come here. Do you know where Professor Oaks Lab is? I'm pretty lost...and Hungry..." he said.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 27, 2012 5:28 am

"Yeah," she smiled a bit nervously. "I was just heading out of there. It's that big building, the one with the automated doors." She pointed in the direction of the lab. "I'd really love to show you around town and scavenge up some food for you, but I really have to go take care of something..."

With a wave and an apologetic look, the girl dashed off and out of town, apparently in a huge rush to do something.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Oct 27, 2012 5:34 am

Lucas Shrugged. "Fine by Moi. Let's go Genesis!".

"It's about Friggin Time." Yeah, I could understand my own Pokemon. Get on with it.

Lucas and Genesis finally made it to the builing that said "Oak Laboratory." Lucas looked straight into the air and whispered, "We made it, Trask." With that, they both walked slowly inside. "Hello? Anybody home?" he called out.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Their calls attracted the attention of the lab assistant that was speaking to the girl earlier. He had a worried and somewhat angry look on his face, but he shook it off as he walked up to Lucas. "Hello," he said, "Professor Oak had to run an errand and is in the Jhoto region at this moment, and left me in charge. Is there anything I can help you with?"

The far off look in his eyes told that he wasn't truly paying much attention to Lucas, his mind was elsewhere.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 4:52 pm

"The Johto Region?! Dang! I was told to seek the Guidance of Prof. Oak! I came all this way from Unova on a Wooden Raft and walked Several Miles to see he's not here?!?"

Genesis stared at his trainer in Concern, he might go nuts.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 5:21 pm

"He had important business to attend to. As I said before, I am more than happy to help you." his voice turned a bit annoyed. "Again, I ask, is there anything I can help you with?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 5:26 pm

Lucas Shrugged. "Ehh, I guess. My name is Lucas Ordo. Me and my Magby have come all the way from the Unova Region, and spent weeks sailing here. I've come to find people to journey with, as I am on a Quest to look for the Ultimate Treasure! I have come to Prof. Oak as instructed to get a few supplies I may need on this journey...also I'm hungry..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 6:56 pm

"I'm not too sure which supplies you'd be looking for, but I can certainly help with food." the assistant replied. He walked farther into the lab, and turned back to make sure Lucas was following. "What exactly were the supplies you were after?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 7:03 pm

Lucas Fallowed him into the Kitchen. "Well, I was hoping for three things. One, I'm not really familiar with the Pokemon in this Region, so I was hoping for one of those 'Pokedex' thingamabobers. Two, I'm short handed on Pokeballs, and the Shop in my town was out. And Three...I need another Pokemon. If we run into a Steelix or something, my Magby isn't gonna be able to hold it off on it's own, and I heard Oak has some pretty exotic Pokemon. So basically, I'd like the New Kanto Trainer Package...Please."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 5:01 am

"Of course, of course. We have a large variety of Pokedexes." He gestured towards a large crate full of Pokedexes. "Go ahead, choose one. Also, your pokeballs..." He handed Lucas 5 small red-and-white globules. "And, follow me..." He veered away from the kitchen and walked to a big white room. In the centre there was a small table containing three pokeballs. One had a leaf sticker on and sent a nice aroma around the room. Another had a fire emblem and was warm to the touch. The third had a dewdrop sticker and was jumping from time to time.

"Here are the Kanto starting pokemon. Go ahead, choose one." He gestured towards the table. He walked out and returned soon enough with a small package. "I recall you saying something about being hungry?" He said with a smile.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 12:11 pm

Wow, that was easier than I thought, Lucas thought.

He took the Pokedex and Pokeballs. After fallowing him into the room, he looked at the Pokeballs. "Hmm, Let's see here. I've read about these starters: 'Bulbasaur, Squirtle, and Charmander'. Hmm, well I see Squirtle's taken...Hmm, not a Real fan of Grass types...I'm gonna have to go with Charmander."

He picked up the Warm Pokeball. "Anyone with a Magby should know what 'Hot' feels like." Yeah, you got that right!, Genesis said to him. Lucas looked at the Package the Assistant gave him. "Oh, THANK YOU!" He took it, and opened it up. There was a Sandwich inside. He immeditely tore a part off and gave it to genesis, then wolfed it down. "Ahh, that was great...I havent eaten anything but berries in days. By the way, what was that sadwhich anyway, I Couldn't really tell, I ate it so fast."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 8:34 am

"Err, that was Miltank milk cheese spread. Have some Pecha pudding." He held out a small plastic box and a spoon. He took the pokeball, peeling off the sticker and handed it back. "Now shoo! A pokemon researchers work is never done. I have a lot of research to do." He shooed Lucas out of the building, shoved the pudding in his hands and slammed the door shut.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 6:02 pm

"Hey, what?!", Lucas said. He did NOT like being shoved out of a building like that. He went up and banged on the door. "Wait, is there any way I can get into contact with Oak?".

No Answer.

"CRAP!" Lucas said. Well, what now? Genesis said to him. "Oh I don't know." He ate the pudding in one gulp. "Good Pudding." He handed the empty carton to his Magby, who crushed and disinagrated it. "*Sigh* I was hoping I could at least contact Oak. Is this how the Professor acts? His assistant didn't even notice when I said I SAILED FROM UNOVA SINGLE HANDIDLY!"

Genesis stared at him puzzely. "Well, Trask told me to seek Prof. Oak, and that's what I'm going to do. Even if it Kills me!", said Lucas. "Hmm, I wonder what that girl who was in a hurry was up to? Oh whater. Come on Gen, let's explore this Town to see if there's anyone who'll actually give a Damn."

"Magby!", said Genesis. Lucas looked at his Pokeball the assistant gave him. "I'll check you out when I get a chance." Together they went off, and wandered through Pallet town, wondering what will happen next.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:24 am

Who should Lucas bump into, rather than Oak himself! The professor looked surprised then looked closely at the boy. "Why, you're Lucas. Trask told me you'd come. I see you already got a starter pokemon...However he has asked me to battle with you for he doubts your ability, slightly. Here's the note he sent through Wingull mail." Handing Lucas the piece of yellow paper, he revealed two pokeballs from his numerous pockets.

"A two-on-two if you'd like..."

(Sorry I needed something to push the plot ahead.)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 1:54 am

Lucas stared at the Shock of how everything suddenly went. He took the paper, put in his Pocket (To read it later). Then he smiled. "Okay. I accept your Challenge! Two on two? Fine by moi. And I'll use my new Charmander first. Genesis, you sit out for a sec."

"Magby!" said Genesis, who took a few steps back. Lucas then picked up his new starter Pokeball. "Alright new guy, come out!", he said and threw the Pokeball. Out came a Charmander. "Char! Char!".

Lucas looked at it. "Hmm, not bad at all. Alright then."

And he awaited for the Professor to send out his Pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 4:55 am

The professer sent out a Miltank. "I warn you, I'm good. I'm not a professer for nothing. In my younger days, I used to be a serious pokemon trainer. Go ahead, make the first move."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:11 am

"Alright Charmander...er...use Scratch!", said Lucas.

The Charmander went right up to the Miltank to scratch it.

[btw, you might want to add Charmander to my Pokemon]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:18 am

(I can't since I'm not an official mod or an Admin or something. I have just received the post as unofficial mod...)

Miltank took the Scratch without a glance, then stood up and started using a Rollout, curling up and rolling at Charmander with high speeds, knocking pebbles and grass astray.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:41 am

"Quick, Dodge it!" said Lucas.

Charmander tried Dodging, but a little too late. He took damage.

Lucas said "Whoa, are you okay?".The Charmander got to it's feet, and nodded at Lucas.

"Alright, use Growl!". With that, Charmander let out a growl to lower it's enemy's attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:46 am

Miltank's attack was lowered, but on the second turn of Rollout, the attack didn't look any weaker. In fact, because of the rising power, it looked much stronger and would probably wipe out Charmander. But as Miltank was nearing in, it suddenly veered away to the right. Miltank's attack missed. It unrolled and glared at Charmander, closing in for a strong Stomp.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:49 am

"Dodge and Counter with Scratch!"

Charmander jumped right out of the way of Stomp, then dove in for a Scratch Attack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:54 am

Miltank was weakening but it used Milk Drink, recovering some health. Then it just sat there, staring with glassy eyes. It was using Bide.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Nov 05, 2012 5:56 am

"Again; Scratch!"

Charmander went right up to the Waiting Miltank, and scratched it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next