HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 1:19 pm

"Well then, I guess....oh wait, hold on..." said Lucas remembering the note in his Pocket. He pulled it out and read it:

Hey there, Emerald.

Oak was here in Johto for a while, and he said no one that looks or sounds like your description ever showed up. So I'm telling him about you now, and handing him this letter to hand to you. So If you're reading this, you've probably already gotten there. I knew the ocean wouldn't be tough for you! Haha! Well, now you're probably gonna start finding that strange "Mewtwo" Pokemon. Well as I once told you, you'll need a search team like I have. But don't just gather up anyone who happens to show up first, look all over Kanto for people with descriptive abilities. Mewtwo will be hard to find. Be sure to take care of that Magby, and be sure to Catch Pokemon!

Good Luck, we all can't wait to hear of your success.
-Trask Ulgo.

Lucas looked up from the letter. " 'Don't just gather up anyone who shows up first.' Well, I think the best place to start is a New Pokemon trainer. Maybe this Blue girl might help. I'll go help her with this Slugma problem, and observe her skills."

He walked over and took out his Mewtwo card. "Professor, I have to ask: What do you know of this Pokemon, Mewtwo?".
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 2:25 pm

"Ohoho. The swarms are no longer a problem. They have moved to Mt. Chimney. Also..." Oak scratched his chin at the sight of the card. "Said to be legendary. Its DNA is almost the same as Mew's. However, its size and disposition are vastly different. It was created by a scientist after years of horrific gene splicing and DNA engineering experiments. Because its battle abilities were raised to the ultimate level, it thinks only of defeating its foes."

"Mewtwo is a pokemon that was created by genetic manipulation. However, even though the scientific power of humans created this pokemon’s body, they failed to endow Mewtwo with a compassionate heart. It usually remains motionless to conserve energy, so that it may unleash its full power in battle. A Pokemon created by recombining Mew’s genes. It’s said to have the most savage heart among Pokemon. That's all I know." Oak left, leaving Lucas alone.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 08, 2012 10:11 pm

Lucas was pleased by a better description of his pursued Pokemon. "So...an Artificial Pokemon, eh? Wow! That just gets better! And I know he's here in Kanto, I saw him fly over to this direction." he said. Then Lucas looked back at his Pokenav. "Man, so many places to go. Kanto is Big!".

Then he started for the door. "Thanks Professor! For everything! I promise you I will be a succesful Pokemon Searcher!" he called out. As he was halfway through the doorway, he said "Oh, before I go...I'll need this", and took out something from his Pocket: a Lollipop! "I've been hooked on these things for years. They calm the nerves, but don't satisfy hunger, couldn't waste and live on these things for weeks."

Lucas started sucking on it, then looked at his Charmander's Pokeball. "As for you, New Recruit, I shall call you Comet." he said and looked back. "Bye, Oak. And thanks." and walked out.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 09, 2012 5:26 am

Oak waved his hand as the young trainer exited. "He actually saw Mewtwo....?" He wondered. "That boy sure has many great things in store for him." Oak smiled.

Meanwhile Blue was weaving through the abandoned houses. "One must be left behind..." Her Squirtle stayed close by. The place still smelt singed. She tripped on a nest and went head over heels. "Oof! So many nests, yet not an egg left behind!" She kicked a nest astray in annoyance.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 09, 2012 6:08 am

Lucas took the Route out of Pallet Town towards Viridian City. When reaching the border, he let Genesis and Comet out of their Pokeballs.

"Char Char!"

"Magby!"

"Alright guys." said Lucas, taking out his lollipop to talk. "Comet, you're the new guy, so listen to Genesis. Now we're off to Viridian City. We may run into trouble on the way. So lets watch eachothers backs. Okay?"

Got it, Emerald!, said Genesis. Comet looked at Genesis puzzeldley. "Char?"
Special part of the bond. You may learn it one day, kid.

Lucas put the lollipop back in his mouth, said "Now lets go!", and he and his Pokemon started down the path.

[To Be Continued, in the Viridian City Thread]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning [Open]   A New Beginning [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3