HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Glaceon lover 5224
Glaceon lover 5224

Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) Empty
PostSubject: Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)   Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 4:05 am

Name:Katrina LaFey

Nickname:Kat

Birthplace:New Bark Town of the Johto Region

Battle Style:She has a pretty decent technique.She trys to use all different types of Pokemon to balance out her team's type advantages and disadvantages.She chooses her Pokemon depending on her opponent's Pokemon.She may choose to fool an opponent by using a weak Pokemon,or one with a type disadvantage,and then use a strong Pokemon.Or,she may even use a strong Pokemon at first,and then finish off her opponent with a weak Pokemon.

Looks:Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) 0SuPT

Personality:She loves her Pokemon and is very kind to them.Since she's an only child,they are her world.She takes care of them like they were her own blood,and although she enjoys a good battle once in a while,she does everything to keep them healthy and unharmed.She is a very social and friendly girl,and can be shy and blushes constantly.But she can have a very fiery attitude just like some of her Pokemon,if she feels insulted or offended.But other then that,she loves to travel from region to region and loves to meet new people,and make friends.Although she captures her Pokemon with Poke Balls,she feels that people shouldn't use Poke Balls to create bonds with Pokemon.

History:When she turned 10 years old,she recieved her Pokemon from Prof.Elm.She's been traveling from region to region,catching Pokemon until she was sure she was ready to battle her first gym leader.She has traveled back home a few times,but never stayed for long.She's tried hard to fill her Pokedex for Prof.Elm,but sometimes got distracted.She has not really met life-long friends but is anxious to meet some soon.She's made major friendships with her Pokemon,and has gone to as many events with them as possible.

Badges:She has not yet tried to battle a Gym Leader

Items:5 Poke Balls,

Money:$6,200

POKEMON:

Pokemon:Feraligatr

Nickname:Surge

Level:30

Moves:Ice Fang,Water Gun,Bite,Dragon Pulse

Ability:Torrent

Personality:Friendly,quick to defend

Exp:0

Pokemon:Glaceon

Nickname:Frost

Level:26

Moves:Blizzard,Icy Wind,Quick Attack,Tackle

Ability:Snow Cloak

Personality:Shy,strong-willed

Pokemon:Togetic

Nickname:Lily

Level:28

Moves:Magical Leaf,Hyper Beam,Solar Beam,Focus Punch

Ability:Serene Grace

Personality:Agile,friendly

Pokemon:Ninetales(Shiny)

Nickname:Flare

Level:29

Moves:Flamethrower,Fire Blast,Zen Headbutt,Dream Eater

Ability:Flash Fire

Personality:Friendly

Pokemon:Zoroark

Nickname:Legion

Level:30

Moves:Foul Play,Night Slash,Shadow Ball,Focus Blast

Ability:Illusion

Personality:Clever,friendly

Pokemon:Gardevior

Nickname:Flourescence

Level:33

Moves:Confusion,Psychic,Focus Blast,Magical Leaf

Ability:Synchronize

Personality:Loving,very shy but friendly

Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)   Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 4:48 am

Everything seems to meet the minimum.

Would you like to add more moves to your Pokemon, or would you only like the four each?
Glaceon lover 5224
Glaceon lover 5224

PostSubject: Re: Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)   Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 7:00 am

The four moves are fine,thank you
~♪
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)   Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) H6Q0F8zThu Oct 25, 2012 2:30 pm

Looks good then ^^

Approved~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)   Katrina LaFey(My new character :3) H6Q0F8z

Katrina LaFey(My new character :3)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1