HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikey(my new character)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Mikey(my new character) Empty
PostSubject: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Name: Mikey Nonoka
Nickname: Double Challenger
Birthplace: Sinnoh, Hearthome City
Battle Style: Fights fair, but if cheated against, will cheat to retaliate. Gets nervous in important battles.(also for a week or so he will be nervous in every battle XD)
Looks: Mikey(my new character) Trainer_by_XionWan
Personality: He never steals from anyone, unless stealing to return something to its rightful owner, and hates people who steal and cheat. He likes having friends and having rivals to keep him strong and cheerful. He can also be very goofy at times and has a huge appetite(about the size of Goku's :P). He likes video games as well, but absolutely HATES any vegetables.
History: This trainer always watched Pokemon Tournaments and Pokemon Contests on TV as a kid, and has had his Eevee since age 5, but only as a pet. His life goal is to become the greatest Pokemon master, while at the same time becoming the greatest Pokemon coordinator. He never received a starter from any professors, and decided to use his Eevee to become the best. He made a promise to his mother, the gym leader of Hearthome City, that he would return to her a tough opponent.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls, 5 Rare Candies
Money: $9,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Eevee
Nickname: Kitty
Level: 1
Moves: Helping Hand, Tackle, Tail Whip
Ability: Run Away
Personality: Friendly, Serious
Exp: 0

Random Type Egg

Last edited by supersonicsega100 on Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 17, 2012 12:29 am

The information seems to meet the minimum.

Do you want to add an Egg Move and TM to Eevee?
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 17, 2012 12:51 am

no thanks i'm good XD i went off of the start moves from the bulbapedia :P
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 17, 2012 12:57 am

Ok... could you just make up a last name, I don't want to approve if there isn't one -_-
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 17, 2012 12:58 am

The problem is that idk the lst name of the Hearthome City gym leader...if i did maybe i could but maybe if i look it up(i'll do it as soon as i post this) i can try to add one XD
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8zWed Oct 17, 2012 1:12 am

Seems to meet all requirements, approved~
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mikey(my new character)   Mikey(my new character) H6Q0F8z

Mikey(my new character)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1