HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikey Chisamoto

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mikey
Mikey

Mikey Chisamoto Empty
PostSubject: Mikey Chisamoto   Mikey Chisamoto H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 2:24 pm

Name: Michael Chisamoto
Nickname: Mikey
Battle Style: none
Looks: Mikey Chisamoto Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKGqRPjx2dl8k_Mzn4C2IGX7yjf5nCyUNAz6WkfscQKtqERMjJ
Personality: Mikey is a quiet person, mostly because he doesn't what to say.He enjoys being out with friends.He loves the nature, so he spends a lot of time out in the forests or around the parks.He also loves music and spors.He hates the liars, the traitors, and people, who hurt natureHe doesn`t likes mustard and cooked snails and crabs.
History: There is nothing special in Mikey's history.He was born in Twinleaf town with father Jacob and mother Lia.He didn't have any siblings, so he played with other children.His father was a Pokemon breeder, and his mother was a shop assistant.He had a nice childhood, in which he has always dreamed to be a pokemon trainer.
Badges: None
Items:
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Turtwig
Nickname:
Level: 6
Moves: Tackle, Withdraw
Ability: Overgrow
Personality: Friendly
Exp: 0

Last edited by Mikey on Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikey Chisamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey Chisamoto   Mikey Chisamoto H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

Remove those brackets in the history, then you'll be approved.
Mikey
Mikey

Mikey Chisamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey Chisamoto   Mikey Chisamoto H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 2:56 pm

I`m quite sure the brackets were in the Personality part.I removed them, by the way.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Mikey Chisamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey Chisamoto   Mikey Chisamoto H6Q0F8zWed Aug 17, 2011 2:58 pm

Sorry, my bad. Approved.
Sponsored content

Mikey Chisamoto Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikey Chisamoto   Mikey Chisamoto H6Q0F8z

Mikey Chisamoto
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1