HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spark's Character

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Spark

Spark's Character Empty
PostSubject: Spark's Character   Spark's Character H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 1:46 am

Name: Vida Nueva
Nickname: Spark (She really only goes by Spark and avoids using her real name.)
Birthplace: Kanto, Cinnabar Island
Battle Style: Spark adjusts to the situation, then bends it to suit her.

Looks: Spark has short, blazing orange hair which is very spiky in the back. Her skin has a tinge of Latina to it, but against her clothes it is barely noticeable. Her eyes are a deep red color, so dark that it is difficult to tell they're not black if you don't look closely at them. Her usual attire is a simple, black, sleeveless leather jacket that hangs open revealing a plain red shirt above black jeans. The jeans are very baggy with ratty, shredded bottoms which hang around heavy, black and gray-patterned camouflage combat boots. Her boots are covered in an intricate system of buckles and snaps to keep them tight around her feet, and she has cut a small pocket into the right exterior of the right boot.
Wrapped once around her neck is a long yellow scarf. It is dark in hue, but it's still a visual shock when contrasted with the rest of her clothes. It covers the strap of a black bag with many compartments for all of Spark's things; not just items, but all of her personal belongings, too.

Personality: Spark is normally fairly quiet. It's not that she's never tried to talk to people, it's just that people generally don't include her in what they're doing. She gave up trying when she was young. Charmander is the only one in the world who can make Spark smile. She opens up around Charmander, feeling more breezy and happy.
In battle, Spark is determined to win but she doesn't really show it. She tends to remain impassive, accepting failure but not embracing it. She is also a mild winner, never one to brag or lord it over her opponent.
One of Spark's main goals is to find out where Charmander came from; if she picks up some badges along the way, that's not exactly a problem.

History: This is very long and most of it isn't even necessary to read. The short version is that Spark's dad left, she found a Charmander, at 15 she ran away.
Spoiler:

Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $6,200

Pokémon

Pokémon: Charmander Spark's Character Spr_5b_004
Nickname:
Level: 8
Moves:
Scratch
Growl
Ember
Ability: Blaze
Personality: Charmander is a bit shy at first, but once she gets to know someone she's very friendly. She sometimes exhibits an extremely [profound intelligence. She deeply hates water.
Exp: 6

Pokémon: Buizel Spark's Character 418a
Nickname: Chuckie
Level: 4
Moves:
Sonicboom
Growl
Water Sport
Quick Attack
Ability: Swift Swim: When rainy, The Pokémon’s Speed doubles. However, Speed will not double on the turn weather becomes Heavy Rain.
Personality: Buizel's bravery is too much for his size. He would head straight for the foe and have some fun. He has a never say die attitude and will keep fighting even if in a huge disadvantage.
Exp: 0
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Spark's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark's Character   Spark's Character H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 am

Great history, I enjoyed the read :3

We allow an infinite learnset along with a TM and Egg Move to be added to the moves of the starter Pokemon. If you would like, you can add them. You don't have to, it's entirely up to you ^^
Spark

Spark's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark's Character   Spark's Character H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 9:41 pm

Thank you, I spent a rather long time on it. :)
And no thanks, I don't think moves like those would quite fit in with Charmander's history.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Spark's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark's Character   Spark's Character H6Q0F8zFri Oct 19, 2012 1:41 am

Sounds good, I dub thee character approved~
Sponsored content

Spark's Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spark's Character   Spark's Character H6Q0F8z

Spark's Character
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1