HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions to Members. Please Read.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Suggestions to Members. Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions to Members. Please Read.   Suggestions to Members. Please Read. H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

As many of the staff have become caught up with other activities, I ask that no one starts to quit. Please carry on with your topics and hopefully someone will pick up the slack. I would return to my former position to assist at this time but as the only staff member I've seen active enough to actually moderate is Mark. I have no clue where or what is taking up the majority of everyone's time, but I know Nakaharu had been experiencing technical issues and Lucretia last told us she was away for mourning.

If the staff does not start to return, the site will most likely enter a state where the site is near dead. At that point it'll take a lot of work to get it back up and running. Considerably, if the staff activity doesn't pick up, I don't care what you say Mark, I'm going to start helping with moderating and watching the forum. My activity can be steady and it's quite reasonable to accept this help, seeing as there are no active administrators. I do not, under any circumstance, suggest that you start moderating yourselves.

EDIT: I also suggest that instead of waiting 48 hours, simply wait 24 for moderation. If nothing happens, I suggest that you post up a request in the "Mod Me" Section.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Suggestions to Members. Please Read. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions to Members. Please Read.   Suggestions to Members. Please Read. H6Q0F8zMon Aug 06, 2012 5:42 pm

You know what at first I was reluctant because I may get into trouble for hiring without request by my superior's but your right this place is starting to die so whether my superiors care or not as far as i'm aware: your now unofficially hired as a moderator, Approved By Me: Markj1998.

Suggestions to Members. Please Read.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1