HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Read It. I've Had Enough.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Read It. I've Had Enough. Empty
PostSubject: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:49 am

To whom it may concern,

In this message, I will give my thoughts and narrate my side's story regarding the annoying feud between me and the returning staff member "Avarice," better known as "Heart." This is also to (hopefully) put an end to this feud for the sake of this forum and its members' peace.

I would like to apologize to those innocent members who got caught in the middle of our war of words the last time Avarice and I were in the chat box; more importantly to ~Ian~ - who mistakenly thought he is the reason why we were fighting - and Sake who got totally annoyed to a point that he had to leave the chat box. Let it be known that I have tried to make this as "professional-looking" as it can be just for the sake of having my voice heard.

To those who have no idea who Avarice/Heart is, she was a former staff member (one of the administrators if I'm not mistaken). From what I've seen, she's truly skilled, smart and a very trust-worthy member of this website. Until she left for a reason I do not know.

During her absence, I (Shadow), have obviously made an improvement from a ban-evading spammer to a regular member. I'm not just a comedian, but also a liked member of this forum (that's how it looks to me.)

Until Heart (now known as Avarice), came back from her long absence just a few weeks ago if I'm not mistaken. The first time (since the last time from years ago) I talked to her in the chat box, I immediately tried to make peace knowing that she surely won't be happy knowing I am still here after all the horrible things I have done to the website before which I'm pretty sure most people decided on forgetting and moving on.

I'd like to show everyone the "copy-pasted" exact message I told her but sadly, I don't have it. It was something along the lines of, "Welcome back. I'm fine with you being around here if so are you."
I was using a different username that time ("Chester") so she didn't know who was speaking to her. I logged out of the chat box as I have other things to do.

Days after that, I logged in and was surprised to see that the chat box is gone. Meaning, someone possibly banned me on the chat.

"Who, when and why?!"

That's all I had in mind. Luckily, a staff member and a friend of mine was online during that time. For security purposes whatsoever, I won't mention names. I sent her a PM asking about the missing chat box, was I banned from it, who did it and if she could lift my ban. She unbanned me and replied to my PM saying she doesn't know who was behind it. I got on the chat box with her and asked if the staff were talking about me on the staff forum. She said, "No."

I decided to shrug it off and let it go.

Days after that, I got on the chat box again like I usually do. There, an administrator is logged in. I remembered my mysterious CB banning and thought I'd asked him about it. Thanks to him, I found the answer. According to him, it was Avarice who banned me. For the reason: "She said she hates you."

Now, that's an improper way to respond to a message of peace. I'd also consider that a power-abusive act because if I am not mistaken, banning due to personal reasons/grudges is not allowed.

It ignited my anger - the human reaction. Additionally, Mr. Admin said that he witnessed Avarice ban me. I asked him why he didn't even try to stop her but he said he didn't want to get involved in whatever is happening. I respect that.
I immediately reported this cowardly act to our new head administrator, "Kãre" via PM. I told her if she could have a word with Avarice about it. Kãre said she'd do something about it.

I don't know how their talk went or if they really did but I trust the head admin enough that she will keep her word.

Days after that, I find myself (now using my original username "Shadow") in the chat box along with this warfreak, Avarice. She asked if it was the same Shadow from before and why am I not banned from all the things I have done before. I answered her truthfully. I told her that I am the same Shadow but no longer the spammer she knew. I told her that currently, not only is there no reason to ban me, but also that the majority has accepted my apology from years ago.

I also want to say that these people have welcomed me back and even taught me how to rise above hate and be an acceptable member and in return, I have shown and proved them that I got rid of my old ways. Even with that development of mine, there are still a few members (can even be counted by fingers) who disagree with my presence in this forum. Since the majority is on my back, I have decided to stay here and so far, I'm liked.

She started harassing me by saying I'm only still here because I kept coming back even though I was already driven away a lot of times before along with other crap that I can no longer remember. As if she's deaf to the things that I kept telling and explaining.

Days later, I was having a peaceful chat with a member of the forum who is also a friend of mine. Until Avarice logged in and continued harassing and even power-abusing by kicking me from the CB more than twice for God knows why. In return, she was kicked by the same member I was talking to. She kicked back and they kept kicking each other out the chat box. I told Avarice to stop with her actions and that this friend of mine is only doing his job of maintaining peace. She refused to stop so I tried to make a deal. I told her to put an ignorance between the two of us which she seemingly agreed on.

I copied the entire conversation and sent it to our head admin via PM. She said she'd send Avarice a PM.

That's good, I hoped that there will be no more harassing from this warfreak troublemaker.

Until she started again just recently and some members and even our head admin witnessed the fight spark. I logged in the chat and because of the deal, I tried ignoring her until I asked everyone a question which she also answered. There, I reminded her about the ignorance deal. The deal that forbids her from ever interacting with me and vice versa. She responded with an insult saying, "I can barely cope with you around."

There, I just gave up with being Mr. Peace. She wanted a fight so I gave her. We started by subliminally sending each other offensive messages until we directly engaged each other in a war of words. The members tried to stop us from fighting. Our head admin repeatedly adviced us to continue the fight via PM. At first, I agreed. But Avarice just won't shut up so I was forced to fight back to defend myself. There, Sake got annoyed and seemingly just lost it and left the chat box. Avarice tried to fool our head admin and everyone - just like a snake - and asked why the head admin is not punishing me at all as according to her, I have been harassing her lately.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Let's review. Wasn't it Avarice who CB banned me for personal reasons after I sent a message of peace to avoid a possible conflict like this - which is happening right now? Wasn't it her who started harassing and bullying me? Wasn't it her who refused to stop after some members repeatedly tried to calm her? Didn't I try to keep herself away from me? She came back from her long absence and peace just broke. Two members of the forum are once again fighting.

Sure, I refused to stop either but only because she obviously kept coming at me. I was forced to defend myself and if it would help ease her hatred, I invited her to come at me with all she has got. For the sake of releasing all her hatred out. I tried to show her hypocrisy but she just can't understand it and kept accusing me of harassment. Nice logic we have there.

Everyone knows this new me. I do not fight unless I'm pushed. Basically, I'm just standing up against a bully.

It was around 2:30 AM on my country when we were fighting so I decided that I have to get some sleep. Since she just won't stop and the members were getting caught up in the fight and the CB's peace broke because of her attitude, I decided to leave not only because I wanted to try and get some sleep, but also for her to stop with her annoying harassment and hopefully bring back peace in the CB.

I turned my laptop off and tried to sleep. I can't. My blood felt cold and my hands were shaking in anger. This power-hungry, warfreak and brainwashing hypocrite returns from her absence and starts to bully me around, makes it seem I'm the bad guy and even accused me of harassment when she is the one who started all this? In the first place?

I tried not to think about it and tried to get some sleep but I just can't. Knowing that the same thing would happen the next time I come to the forum. So, instead of sleeping, I grabbed my phone and spent hours into writing this complaint so I can copy this immediately the soonest I get the chance to access the internet and post this topic.

Our head admin, - with all due respect - do something. Fighting via PM will not solve anything. It would only make things worse if any. I'm not in the position to order you what to do. You have my testimony and side of story right here in a place where everyone can read it unlike Avarice who keeps posting and ruining my image in a place I am clueless of what's happening: The Staff Forum.

I am very sorry for this inconvinience and look forward to Avarice being punished by her actions. This is as mature and professional as I can be.

P.S.: I promise to never respond to Avarice's bullying/harassment after this and just leave her to you and your staff. I just hope she won't succeed in brainwashing and turning your backs on me: the innocent.

Thank you for your time.

-"The Daredevil" Shadow
Zippy
Zippy

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:10 am

I understand. I saw all the arguing, and they were scolding Avarice as you were gone. That was my First time on C-Box. I hate HATE!!! So all you gotta do is say- 'Haters gonna hate'...
I understand Shadow. ..... ...... <3
Zippy
Zippy

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:13 am

By the way, Avarice left. ~Ian~ is going to take her place, so she won't come back...
Depressed Depressed 
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:19 am

Avarice kicked me, And 2 unna ed others, for discussing something she THOUGHT we were celebraring her leaving instead of talking about this other thing. She can give me all the hate she wants, but she needs to be gone, if it's all true. If it's not true, prove it, whoever calls it lies.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:22 am

Wow. Just wow.

Well, alright. Well, don't get me wrong now. This is not me boasting, but I just have a few things to say. First, I guess everyone should have known by now that I don't fight unless I'm pushed. Last, (for the staff) I guess I've proven now that I'm no longer the immature spammer.

That's all. Good riddance.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 4:27 pm

Shadow, there's little a spectator can do to stop an agruement. The best way is for one of the people involved to simply stop replying. It's very hard to fight when there's only one person doing the fighting. Also, since it seemed neither of you were going to stop and refused to take it to PM, there was little else I could do. If I'd have banned both of you from the chat, it wouldn't have solved anything. Sure, the fighting would have subsided for a while, but right when you both logged back in after the ban, you probably would be at each other's necks again. If you really want to see it, I'll send you the PM I sent Avarice.

Also, I recall being called an 'Admin who won't do anything because she's fangirling over Shadow' or something along those lines... Now, this is something that would easily drag me into the fight, but did it? No, because I chose not to reply here, I kept my own thoughts to myself, and no matter the comments aimed toward me, I didn't say anything, so nothing more happened. This method does work. As I told Avarice, there's a little thing called the 'Foes List'. From my understanding, it blocks out all messages made by the people on it, so you can't see them. I'm not sure if a staff member can be added to the list, but it could have come in handy earlier.
Tsu
Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:14 pm

I'll give you my side of the argument, I promised myself that I would not come back, but I am not a naive person.

Anyway, the first time was an accident, I forgot to unban you, I had decided to ban you while you were away for some reason, and forgot to unban later on.

The second time, where I said 'I can barely cope with your presence' was uncalled for, but you know what have done in the past to provoke such statements. I do not remember you saying your peace statement, but I probably had mistaken Atlas for you and Chester for somebody else. Either way, I noticed soon enough. I thought you were using a proxy at first, and was up to your old tricks and schemes, and decided to ban you until I could consult this with the HA or the staff.

An argument is a two-sided battle of words. I defended myself to an extent, while you were the aggressor for much of the argument. I took a time-out for about a minute to calm down came back and you said ‘Why didn’t the body-guards take out this ignoramus back to the thrash can’. Of course, like any normal person, I felt insulted and I threatened you to stop, but that was the extent of my involvement in our so called 'war'.

Of course, you called me a variety of things like “Avarice, you disgusting little hypocritical freak". I tried and did not call you any insults, and I never tried to provoke a PM argument, which I could have done. I think the way you responded to "'I can't really cope with your presence” was inappropriate. You responded to that with a nice little poem about me, calling me a heartless monster who loves banning people. I never posted anything to the staff forum concerning you, and I felt sorry for some things that I have done and I had specifically stated that no hard feelings were taken from you on my leaving topic. However, you felt that it was necessary to bash a person who had tried to leave on peaceful terms. I tried to make up for it by resigning my position to Ian, the person who was caught up into something that was our fault.

We were friends once, but no matter what you do, what you say, or what you feel will not make up for the things you have done before, to this site and to me personally. I am sorry that I feel this way, but please understand that I cannot cope with your presence because I am a 'warfreak troublemaker' but a human being who has feelings and emotions.
Zippy
Zippy

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 5:41 pm

O_O""" I am nervous when people talk about you....... I am nervous by your very Prescence Avarice... LET IT GOOO!!!
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSat Aug 24, 2013 6:03 pm

Well, day four and things keep going. I'll try and pretend that more fighting isn't happening.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:28 am

Originally, I copy and pasted parts of your story. Followed by my answers. However, I read your last paragraph and thought I stopped coming at you. No, I have not gone soft; I am not afraid of anyone. I'm doing this to prove that I'm no longer the stupid guy you thought. I understand your hatred but what I've been trying to tell you is that nothing good will come out of our fighting.

Which is why I told you in the first place to just ignore me. Even so, you didn't so it blew my head off. Now, I come to you. You are free to remain here if you wish. You'll just have to ignore me, or we'll end up fighting again. Unless you come to me and speak something that's not offensive.

That's all. Everyone is getting caught up in this. Now, for the last time. Want proof I've changed? Ask every single one here. I'm not pulling everyone into this crap. I'm just saying: they're all living proofs.

However, if nothing can change your hatred towards me, guess you can move on with that. Rise above hate.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Read It. I've Had Enough.   Read It. I've Had Enough. H6Q0F8z

Read It. I've Had Enough.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1