HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
Dragon Kurai

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 3:12 pm

Pokemon:
Turtwig - Lvl 10 - Fainted
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive
Glaceon - Lvl 12 - Fainted

Moves:
Helping Hand, Tackle, Tailwhip, Sand Attack, Icywind

Eric watched as the counter went through, sending his pokemon flying back to in front of him. "I have to admit that I'm impressed Zach," he said to the boy as he returned his pokemon to his pokeball. "It seems so difficult to defeat you. I don't think that my misdreavus could do any damage to your pokemon," he then said to the boy. "Do you want to call it quits for now?"

Ferdinand gains 12 experience! Ferdinand becomes level 12, leaving 2 experience!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 5:17 pm

Zach: Really? What happened to that Pokemon Master talk? I fight till the end. But I'll go easy. Here's the Pokemon I just caught.

Zach let Neo the Shinx out.

Neo: Shinx!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 6:36 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive - Five Hits

Moves:
Growl, Psywave, Spite

Eric looked at Zach and he moved his head a bit. "Are you sure? My pokemon doesn't have any moves that it can use to attack you," he said to him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:17 pm

Zach: Try it.

Neo insisted with a growl attack.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive - Five Hits

Moves:
Growl, Psywave, Spite

Eric looked at the pokemon growling at his, and he had it dodge the attack. "use growl as a counter," he said aloud, and his pokemon growled at the opponent.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 9:29 pm

Zach: It's on! Use tackle!

Neo runs in to tackle the Shinx.

Neo: Shiiinnx!!

Neo uses tackle
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 2:43 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive - Four Hits

Moves:
Growl, Psywave, Spite

The misdreavus didn't dodge, still being in the middle of growling at it's opponent. "Use growl again," Eric commanded, and his pokemon did as told.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 4:58 pm

It lowered Neo's attack, but not by much.

Zach: Tackle, again.

Neo did another tackle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive - Three Hits

Moves:
Growl, Psywave, Spite

Eric watched his pokemon get beaten up by the tackle, skidding back until it stopped. He didnt' know exactly how he was supposed to fight Zach's pokemon without an attack move. "Use psywave," he ordered recklessly.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:48 pm

Psywave took Neo by surprise. It was a critical hit, but Neo wasn't confused or anything.

Zach: Now it's on! Neo, use tackle!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:54 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive - Two Hits

Moves:
Growl, Psywave, Spite

Eric thought for a moment, having his pokemon dodge the incoming attack. The thought passed through his head. "Misdreavus, use struggle," he commanded, and the pokemon jittered a bit before preforming the attempt. "Struggle is a move that a pokemon can use if they don't have any other moves [Gen V Games Black/ White]. That means since I don't have any attack moves, Misdreavus can use it... Though it does damage to it as well." When the misdreavus was done preforming the attack, it twitched a bit taking damage back from the strain.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 6:57 pm

Zach: Neo...use Charge...

And Neo began charging power.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:00 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Alive - One Hits

Moves:
Growl, Psywave, Spite

"Misdreavus, distract the opponent and use struggle again," Eric commanded. His pokemon waited a moment before it pounced towards the opposing pokemon, twitching a bit more as it took more damage from the move. "Don't give up misdreavus!"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:06 pm

Neo saw straight through the attack, and dodged it immediately.

Zach: Tackle!

And Neo used tackle.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 7:18 pm

Pokemon:
Misdrevus - Lvl 9 - Fainted

Eric watched his pokemon be hit and fly back to him. He pulled it back into its pokeball, and he looked at Zach as if he wasn't phased by defeat. "That's alright. I'll just train more, then beat you in a battle!" He rushed off from where the boy and his pokemon were, determined to make himself stronger and defeat his rival.

Neo gains 9 experience! 1 experience point remains before Neo is level 10!
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:27 am

Eric called back to Zach as he left.

Eric*: I'll meet ya at Oreburgh city if you get there!

Zach nodded to his friend heading back into Jubilife City. Then, he looked down at his Shinx.

Zach: Hmm. You're pretty good at this, Neo. Keep it up, and you'll learn some of the greatest moves! Now, Return.

Neo: Shinx! Shinx!

Zach recalled his Pokemon, then let Ferdinand out of his ball.

Zach: Alright Ferdinand, let's head to our first destination..Oreburgh City!

Ferdinand: Piplup! Pip pip piplup!

Ferdinand jumped on Zach's shoulder, and the two started off towards the direction of Oreburgh city.

At this point, Zach wondered what could possibly happen on the way.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:30 am

A few groups semed to be outside of the town talking to each other. Others were wearing lab coats, and talking about pokemon as they held their clipboards. 'Oh, there's a trainer now,' one said, rushing over to him in her heels. 'Hello there.'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:31 am

Zach: Uh...hi...

Zach was confused at who these people were.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 am

The woman looked at zach before she looked at his pokemon. 'You're Zach, correct,' she asked. She pulled out her pokedex, scanning his pokemon as well. 'I've heard sbout you. I'm a professor in training, and I've been assigned to help new trainers learn. Would you mind heling with a lesson?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:40 am

Zach: A lesson in what? And who told you about me...Professor Rowan?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:42 am

The woman held her clipboard with one hand, tipping her glasses up
on her nose a bit with the other. She then nodded. 'Rowan is my instructor. He doesn't normslly say anything. Anyway, its about pokemon types,' she said to him. 'Would you like a few battles with the students? I'll pay you for each one.'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:45 am

Dollar signs filled Zach's eyes.

Zach: Uh...sure.

He looked at Ferdinand.

Zach: But on one condition: My Pokemon get healed.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:48 am

The woman nodded. 'Follow me to the pokemon center students,' she said aloud, leading the way into town to the center. Her students quickly followed, leaving zach where he was
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 4:57 am

Zach fallows them to the nearest Pokemon Center, and caught up with the lady.

Zach: Uh yeah, I'm Zach Swasta. And you are...?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 5:00 am

'thats for you to find out later,' the woman smiled, letting Zach and thr students heal their pokemon. 'Perhaps its best you dont know. Its not even my real name anyway.'
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next