HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 3:52 am

Zach was starting to understand the situation.

Zach: Well, you're handling it pretty harsh...maybe if you weren't acting like an ******* to it, it would fight better!

Bien sqwaked in agreement.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 am

The trainer wasn't going to be scolded by Zach, and he took his fist slugging the trainer to the ground. 'Shut it!' He then smacked the pokemon, it clearly exhausted and tired as it fainted, though it was a bit more than that. 'Pathetic.' He threw the bird to Zach, smashing its pokeball and fleeing
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 3:57 am

Zach set the Starly down beside Bien.

Zach: Watch over him.

Bien nodded. Zach let Neo out of his ball, who knew what the plan was. Then Zach went over to the trainer and tapped his shoulder.

Zach: Excuse me, good sir...
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 3:58 am

The trainer keot rushing off. He didn't eant the pokemon, and he didn't want a scolding on pokemon treatment. He just kept running to get away from Zach.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:01 am

Zach: Okay then...hope you've brought your unbrella...

He snapped his fingers...and...NEO UNLEASHED HIS THUNDER ATTACK ON THE TRAINER, as Zach's way of teaching him a lesson.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 am

The trainer twitched as the thunder hit him, sending him rolling across the ground before he stopped on his back. The sky was spinning, his head feeling like jello.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:10 am

Zach: GREAT work, Neo! Excellent! 'Knew that Thunder would come in handy.

He recalled Neo, and walked over to the injured Starly, carefully picking it up.

Zach: Man, you don't look so good, do you?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:12 am

The starly screeched when Zach picked it up. It was scarred, and from close upvrange hardly looked like a pokemon. It chirped distortedly at Zach, squirming to move, its legs a bit stiff
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:15 am

Zach became nervous at the scared Starly. But then, Ferdinand and Bien got on Zach's shoulders and started talking to it.

Ferdinand: Piplup, Pip Pip Piplup! Pip Lup, Lup, Piplup! Pip-Pip-Pip-Pip-Lup!

Bien: Starly! Star, Starr, Starlee! Starly Star!

It was clear they were vouching for Zach and telling the Starly not to worry, Zach is a kind teen.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:18 am

The starly looked at Zach before it laid down hardly breathing much. He'd have to run and get it checked out.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:27 am

Zach: That's better...but we better run this guy to the Pokemon Center...and the nearest one is in Oreburgh City...Well it makes no difference. We still gotta get there.

Zach turned to the electrified trainer, gave him the finger, then ran all the way down the route carrying the Injured Starly and Ferdinand on his shoulder with Bien flying with them. But then, the route came to a new opening...

Zach: No..don't tell me...

Ferdinand: Piplup...

The route lead into a cave...at the foot of the biggest mountain in sinnoh!

Zach: WE HAVE TO GO THROUGH THERE?!

He got out his Town Map that Eric gave him.

Zach: Yep. Just as I suspected. Mt. Coronet. One of many routes that lead through this rock.

He groaned at the thought of having to go through there. Then, Bien started Cawing for Zach.

Zach: What?

Bien pointed at a Pokemon center near the cave entrance!

Zach: Aw great! Good eyes Bien!

Zach ran into the building, and took the injured Starly to the counter.

Zach: Nurse! We've gotta an injured Starly here! He needs help!
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 am

Nurse Joy looked at the starly, and she took it immediatlely, walking with it into the back of the center to work.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:31 am

Zach sat down on a couch. Ferdinand and Bien sat next to him, looking sad and worried.

Zach: Don't worry guys. It'll be alright.

They all waited.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:33 am

It took a couple of hours, but Nurse Joy came out from the back, without the starly. 'Its resting for now,' she said to the trainer. 'Ill send it to the adoption center when it is recovere.'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:35 am

Zach sat up from the couch.

Zach: Hmm. What adoption center?
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:40 am

'Im sorry, but you can't see it further,' the nurse said to him. 'Thank yiu for bringing it to our care. Have a nice dsy.'
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:45 am

Zach nodded, recalled Bien, and got up.

Zach: Thank you.

He wrote something on a piece of paper, and put it on the counter when the nurse turned her back. As he walked out of the center, he smiled. He had put Haji's address on that paper, a suggestion to where the Starly should end up.

Zach: That's the best place I can think of.

Zach took another look up at Mt. Coronet.

Zach: Heh. That sure is a high place...

Ferdinand: Lup...

Zach: Hey, maybe someday we'll climb it!

Ferdinand: Piplup?

Zach laughed. Then, he stepped into the darkness of the cave of Mt. Coronet.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:49 am

Multiple noises sprang through the cavern, showing it was lively. Voices could also be heard, meaning some trainers msy be in the cave
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:56 am

Zach tried to avoid any place with a Trainer as he moved through the caves.

Zach: I'm NOT fighting anymore trainers today. Not untill I get to the gym, at least. Because, with all the other battles I've had...with that Mark kid, that "Team Galactic" Weirdo, Eric, Analice and her students, and that *********** back there, I've had QUITE enough of Trainer battles. The next, and Last, battle I plan on having today is with the gym leader. So I'd rather take my chances with...um...

He thought for a second.

Zach: Uh...I'd rather take my chances with, er, a...Zubat! Yeah. A Zubat. Yeah.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:58 am

Zacj wouldn't get his wisn. Nothing challenged him yet, as he progressed thr noises dulled out.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 5:13 am

As he Progressed through the tunnel of the Cave, Zach saw some light at the end.

Zach: Hey, we might actually come out here in one piece.

Ferdinand: Pip-Lup!

Zach then ran for the exit.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 2:46 pm

A wild pokemon bumped into Zach, though it was a bit dark to tell which one it was. It sounded much like a zubat, but hte pokemon didn't stick around much to find out. Fact was that when it left it dropped something that it had accidentally taken from Zach, and that was an item. Another trainer picked the item up, looking at Zach and deciding that they wanted to battle. "I think that you dropped this," the trainer said, taking the item back to the trainer from which it had been taken. "It's crucial to have these kinds of items when you aren't so close to a pokemon center, isn't it?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 4:55 pm

Zach took the item, and looked at the trainer.

Zach: Uh thanks...er, who are you?

He couldn't tell who the trainer was.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 6:37 pm

The trainer laughed a bit looking at Zach. "It doesn't really matter who I am. All that should really matter is the fact that I'm a trainer and you're a trainer, and I requested that we battle." The trainer then took a pokeball from a satchel and tossed it a bit. "So, which pokemon are you going to use? Don't make me wait."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Zach banged his head on the cave wall.

Zach: SO MANY DAMN BATTLES.

He sent out Ferdinand.

Zach: Are all trainers anynomous these days?

Ferdinand: Piplup!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 11 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next