HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The legend of Lance Begins!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Eevee
Eevee

The legend of Lance Begins! Empty
PostSubject: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 18, 2012 4:18 am

"This is it, this is what we've been training for!" Looks over to Dratini "You ready pal" Dratini smiles back at Lance. "OK good then lets go!" Lance quickly rushes down the stairs nearly tripping. He rushes to the door only to be stopped by his mom.

"Don't run like that! you'll end up hurting yourself!" She says,"Before you go professor Oak told me to tell you to go to his lab today, he has an important task for you"

"Uh yeah sure" Lance looks over to Dratini,"Come on girl over to the professor's lab" Dratini nods her head, and they rush out the door.

"Be safe!" Lance's mom shouts as they run to professor's lab.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 am

Professor Oak greeted Lance at the door to the lab.
"Ah, Lance! I've been expecting you. Please, come in," he said, ushering Lance inside. "I presume that your mother told you I had a job for you. Well, I do." He took a large crate out from under his desk.
"The shop just got in a new shipment of Potions," he said, tipping the crate forward and showing Lance that it was lined with the purple vials. "The people down at the shop asked me to test a them to make sure they're up to snuff. However, I didn't realize how much work I have to do, so I need someone else to test one of these potions." He eyed Lance seriously. "This is an important job. Simple, but important nonetheless. Would you be willing to battle a few wild Pokemon until your Dratini is weak, then use a potion on her?"
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Looks over to Dratini,"You up for a challenge like that?" Dratini nobs her head approvingly, "That settles it then, our answer is yes!"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 19, 2012 4:13 am

"Great!" said Professor Oak, his expression brightening. "All you need is one potion," he said as he handed Lance a potion. "After you have completed my task, come back and see me. Go on, now, and I'll see you soon!" He turned and walked over to a desk covered in scattered papers and documents, then sat down and began to rifle through the mess.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 19, 2012 4:21 am

Runs of into the grassy forest area with dratini following closely behind,"Look over there, a pidgey, this'll be easy"
runs towards the pidgey to battle it.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 19, 2012 4:51 am

( :\ You aren't supposed to pick what you run into, but I probably would have used a Pidgey anyway, so it's okay :3 )
It was a level 11 male Pidgey! He started off the battle by using Tackle: he flew up high in the air and then let himself drop like a rock towards Dratini!
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zThu Apr 19, 2012 8:45 pm

Dratini took the hit"Dratini use thunderwave!" dratini unleashes an eletrical surge to try to paralyze the pidgey.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 2:48 am

`bump
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 3:28 am

(Sorry)
The Pidgey was hit by the Thunder Wave attack and Paralyzed, slowing it down. It flew up high in the air again, then pointed down and screeched "Pidgeeeeeyyyyy!" as it hurtled towards Dratini. It was using Tackle again.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 3:31 am

dratini took the hit again"Here take this"gives dratini potion and it heals,"now go use twister!"a small tornado filled with dragon energy is made and is sent flying at the pidgey.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 4:17 am

The Twister attack swirled into Pidgey and carried it around and around, eventually dissolving and throwing the Pidgey smack into the side of a tree. It was a critical hit! Pidgey was getting very weak, but it managed to get back in the air and flap its wings enough that a powerful whirlwind of air materialized. With a particularly powerful flap of its wings, the Pidgey sent the Gust attack hurtling towards Dratini.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 8:07 pm

dratini manages to dodge, just barely,"good job dratini! Now go, finish it! Use twister once more!!" dratini makes a miniature tornado filled with dragon power and whips it right at the weak pidgey."This is it!"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 23, 2012 7:00 pm

The Twister attack was too much for the Pidgey. When it connected, the Pokemon said "Pidgey..." and dropped to the ground, fainted. Dratini gained 11 exp and leveled up!
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 2:01 am

"Yeah good job dratini, now lets get back to the professor and just show him how great of a trainer I am, because even you, dratini know, I will surpass everyone, including the gods! Now lets go!" They both run back to the professors lab.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 4:57 am

Oak looked up from his work.
"I'm assuming the potion worked well?" he said expectantly.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 2:54 am

"sure did", looks over at pokedex "uh....what is that thing?" dratini looks over at it too.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 2:38 am

"Oh, this? This is a PokeDex, used for registering information about Pokemon. It can also act as a reference guide for any Pokemon you see. While I already have plenty of skilled agents collecting data with them for me, feel free to take one. They can be very useful when you come across a Pokemon you've never seen before. Also I have a seemingly limitless supply... Anyway, here is the reward I intended to give you earlier: 10 Potions. I do hope they come in handy." After saying all this, Oak handed Lance a Pokedex and ten potions.
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 4:33 am

"Wow thanks, this'll really come in handy, and this PokeDex looks so advance and cool, don't worry Oak I'll search and find all the known pokemon to help you with your studies, you can count on me!" dratini smiles and lance gives the professor a big thumbs up while saying that, "I better get going now, because today begins the adventure of the next pokemon champion, champion lance, that has a nice ring to it!"
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 7:26 am

"There's already been a-" professor Oak began, but he cut himself off and smiled.
"Good luck on your journey, Lance. I'll see you again some time."
Eevee
Eevee

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 10:38 pm

"seeya professor" With that lance ran out the door to begin his pokemon adventure
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The legend of Lance Begins!   The legend of Lance Begins! H6Q0F8z

The legend of Lance Begins!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1