HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon: A Legend is Born

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AshKetchum100
AshKetchum100

Pokemon: A Legend is Born Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon: A Legend is Born   Pokemon: A Legend is Born H6Q0F8zWed Jun 20, 2012 4:37 am

It was a bright sunny day in the town of Pallet. I was laying in my bed sound asleep with my Pikachu by my side when my Pidgey alarm clock went off. Just then, my mother knocked on my door and entered my room. ( I need someone to play the part of my mother please)
ozaro

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Legend is Born   Pokemon: A Legend is Born H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:04 pm

ah time for breakfast
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Legend is Born   Pokemon: A Legend is Born H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 4:09 pm

(Ozaro, in order to roleplay, you must make a character, and also, the mother or any other npc like Oak, are played by staff members, me and you aren't staff)
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Legend is Born   Pokemon: A Legend is Born H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 5:32 pm

Character sheets should also be linked in signatures for both of them, canon characters like Ash aren't really involved here, and it's encouraged - if not a rule? I can't recall - that one writes in third person.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon: A Legend is Born   Pokemon: A Legend is Born H6Q0F8z

Pokemon: A Legend is Born
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1