HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend Has Returned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Legend Has Returned Empty
PostSubject: The Legend Has Returned   The Legend Has Returned H6Q0F8zSat May 14, 2011 5:39 am

*A window shatters to pieces as a guy riding a motorcycle gets on the scene and drives around and parks it.

Yep, you know who I am. Never call me a name I used to have before. Read my avatar and you'll know why. For more information, contact Alekion or Doragon. I'm the same old me. The first edition of me back when we're on PX. But!

*Shows them burned Necklace of Annoyance

He's gone. The annoyance is gone, the warfreak is gone, the Miz is gone, the aaaweesoome is gone, the wrestling-freak is gone and good ol' friendly, nice, trustworthy to others maybe Hwoarang has returned. Never again call me that thing that starts with S.

-special thanks to Doragon Sensei for pulling me back again to the path of light. :P
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Has Returned   The Legend Has Returned H6Q0F8zSat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

.No this kind of behaviour is restricted xD
Change your name back to viper, get an amazing avatar. Do NOT make tekken characters as trainers, PLEASE!
Also, i restrict u to going to the light path, I will fire canons.

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Has Returned   The Legend Has Returned H6Q0F8zSat May 14, 2011 2:03 pm

Yeah I won't but I'll be using their picture and FIRST name. History won't be that same to them. Like a few parts only. If that's not allowed. Fine, I'll just change name.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend Has Returned   The Legend Has Returned H6Q0F8z

The Legend Has Returned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1