HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 10:51 pm

SENTRET took the hit and finally got CONFUSED. He wanted to lunge a QUICK ATTACK to finish it up but he ran to a tree and smashed on it, landing on its back and is so much hurt. BAGON comes out of his POKEBALL all by himself and throws up a surprise RAGE for the wild HOPPIP. JUAN takes the weakened SENTRET back to his POKEBALL. He is going to get some EXP since he still battled anyway.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 26, 2012 10:58 pm

Hoppip was feeling a bit smug with itself as it watched Sentret slam face-first into the tree, and it was clear from the way it swayed and chanted its name. However, it was a short-lived victory for suddenly, Hoppip took the Bagon's Rage attack! She saw the red light envelope the Sentret recalling it, then angrily turned toward Bagon, who'd caught her off guard. "Hoooop-pip!" she cried loudly, glowing a purple color as she used a Confusion attack on Bagon!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 4:33 am

The more experienced BAGON fired another RAGE at a faster rate with hopes to cancel HOPPIP's CONFUSION attack before it could even take its effect or damage BAGON. The DRAGON ran towards the BAGON after shooting a RAGE, he is supposed to follow the attack with a BITE whether the RAGE hits or not.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 4:46 pm

[The DRAGON ran towards the BAGON after shooting a RAGE] OOC: Umm....what? Lol XD I know what you meant...

IC:
The hoppip sways out of the way, floating upward and avoiding the Bagon's attacks, still glowing the dark hue as it kept using its confusion attack, pouring more power into it this time.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 28, 2012 4:54 pm

((oh lol. too lazy to edit))

BAGON gets hit, CRITICAL HIT. "Nice." comments JUAN as BAGON got hit but tried to endure it, he followed it up with his original plan, a follow-up BITE.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm

Hoppip is struck by the bite, and falls to the ground, looking quite weakened. It went to attempt a Synthesis attack, but instead fell over. She was just too tired to continue fighting. Hoppip fainted! Sentret gained 2 EXP. Bagon gained 3 EXP.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 10:43 am

"Come on, we were just getting started." boasted JUAN with a proud smile. "BAGON, I know you still want to battle but we have to raise SENTRET. Means we're going back to the POKEMON CENTER." said JUAN. The BAGON knew what he meant so he tapped his POKEBALL and got deposited inside the POKEBALL. He turned around and started walking towards the POKEMON CENTER when the kid who was drawing the battle scene approached him.

"Mister! Mister! Mister! H-hold on, would you mind if I take a picture of you and your two POKEMON?" asked the kid with a cheerful but a little bit of shy voice. JUAN smiles at the kid. "Don't call me mister. I feel like am 40 or somethi-" he stopped upon the kid talking over him. "How bout sir?" asked the kid. "No." replied JUAN. "Umm... Good man? Good sir?" said the kid. "No. Just call me, JUAN. Also, what is your name? Why would you like to take a picture of me and my POKEMON? How did you know I have two POKEMON?" asked JUAN for security purposes since it's a little weird that a kid would ask to take a photograph of him and his pets. The boy's smile turned to a straight face as if getting scared. "P-please, am just a kid. I was watching the battle behind the tree and look!" said the kid, the smile going back as he open his drawing book, showing the latest drawing to JUAN. "You look like ten but I am impressed!" commented JUAN over the great work of the kid. He is very talented, it's like a work of a pro. "I'm glad you liked it! Also, even at my young age, believe me I like exploring! I have a lot of hobbies because I want to be smart when I grow up. Not that I want to be a nerd but I think if you are smart, you are incredible. I am a POKEMON researcher and I have three notebooks inside my bag here full of information about POKEMON. You can burrow it if you want but you can't take it with you. Also, I have a lot of pictures here in my camera. They're beautiful scenarios, Pokemon, strong trainers, and others. You can view them if you want. I also like to draw, I can draw quite fast." said the kid proud of himself. JUAN liked his attitude but still didn't let his guard down. "You're an incredible kid. But would you mind telling me where you got that camera and how your parents allowed a kid like you to travel alone unprotected?" said JUAN. He knew he was being some sort of sarcastic towards a small and harmless looking kid but times like this are horrible. Even the most good-looking ones can be a part of an evil organization. "Umm... JUAN is it? My name's JACKIE. My dad bought me this digital camera and I have my dad's pet TYPHLOSION with me and it's very strong so it can protect me. I also have my pet CYNDAQUIL with me. They are very cute!" the kid answered. JUAN knew this kid is good so he let his guard down. "I would like to fight your CYNDAQUIL." said JUAN not making him an exception even if he is a kid. "NO! I will not allow my CYNDAQUIL to get harmed! You can fight my TYPLHOSION but I doubt you'll win." said the kid. "Oh, fine then. Well... I obviously won't be able to defeat a TYPHLOSION since it's around LEVEL 36 or something." said JUAN. "So can I take a picture now?" asked the kid. "Sure. But I really have to go to a POKEMON CENTER now for my POKEMON to rest. If you really want to take a picture of me, you can wait here if you want or go with me." said JUAN. "Can I go with you? I mean... go with you wherever you go? You're a TRAINER right? TRAINERS need human companions!" asked the kid, shy but he has to. "Whoa wait, sure you can but go ask permission from your parents first. Having a strong POKEMON with you does not mean you just can trust anyone. You're not even sure whether or not am with TEAM ROCKET." said JUAN. "You don't look like a bad guy plus the way you fight is not like them! Also, I don't need to ask a permission from them. They told me that I can go with anyone as long as TYPLHOSION agrees. My dad was a cop and works with TYPHLOSION for safety so he is trained. They said that if TYPHLOSION agrees, am good." said the kid. "You better be sure. I don't like trouble. So, let's go?" asked JUAN. "YAY!" the kid shouted in joy as the two went to the POKEMON CENTER together for JUAN to get his POKEMON healed.

A couple of minutes later and JUAN's POKEMONs are healed...

"Thank you!" thanked JACKIE after successfully taking a picture of JUAN along with his BAGON and SENTRET. "No problem." said JUAN. "You're gonna train SENTRET, right?" asked JACKIE. "How did you know?" asked JUAN. "Watched the battle, remember?" said JACKIE. "Oh... Yeah." said JUAN as they go back to where BAGON and SENTRET brought victory. A couple of steps around... something they are searching for shows up.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 6:21 pm

Another wild Sentret appears before them. It might be an old friend of Juan's Sentret. Then again, it could also be an old foe...That remained to be seen, as for now it was staring rather blankly back at Juan and his new traveling companion.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 6:30 pm

"Takin' a picture?" asked JUAN. "Thanks but no, I already have your SENTRET." asked the kid. "Then am squashing it." said JUAN showing off to a little kid sending his SENTRET out. SENTRET looks at the other SENTRET awkwardly. "How do you TRAINERS not confuse yours and others?" asked JACKIE. "It's hard to explain. I'll tell you later. For now, I've got something to finish. QUICK ATTACK!" said JUAN. the SENTRET took three seconds before attacking knowing it could block his attack since what he has could also the other one could have. But he chose not to waste time, he tried to lunge for a QUICK ATTACK.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 10:05 pm

Sentret saw Juan's, and let out a viscious sounding raccoon-like growl. Its fur ruffled up on edge, as though it simply did not like his Sentret. Jumping to the side, the wild Sentret dodged the initial attack, counter attacking immediately with a Scratch of its own!

[Sentret, Male. Level 6.]

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 7:57 am

The SENTRET expected the QUICK ATTACK to miss but the SCRATCH from the wild SENTRET did not work as well. He countered it by kicking the paw of the wild SENTRET in mid-air so he did not get hit then he spun around with a SCRATCH of his own thrown as he spun and land. He is going to spin again with another SCRATCH and follow it up with a spinning QUICK ATTACK later. "Hey you're SENTRET just moved on his own!" said JACKIE amazed on what he is seeing. "Am puzzled, too. My BAGON is trained to move on his own without being instructed but I don't know how my SENTRET is able to. Well I guess that's because he is experienced in battling even for a wild before. When he was just a wild I almost even if am in a LEVEL advantage." said JUAN smiling.

((Ninja Sentret, FTW.))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 1:40 am

Sentret was surprised by the small kick, making its scratch inneffective. However Sentret ducked down, rendering the spinning attack by its opponent useless. Instead, it lunged forward attempting to knock the foe out of the air as it continued to spin. It attempted to throw in a scratch or two, while it was at it.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 8:45 am

((Spider-sense? 0.o))

SENTRET's plan failed as the foe wild SENTRET used SCRATCH. He fell on the ground but the other SCRATCH failed to hit him. He wrapped his legs around the present arm of the foe and bent up with a QUICK ATTACK with his legs still wrapped. He bent over and attacked using its head hoping to hit a CRITICAL HIT from the QUICK ATTACK and the extra "possible" pain from the wrapped legs on the foe's arm.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 10:43 pm

However, with Sen partially immobilized from using its limbs, it didn't have any room to pick up momentum. This being so, Quick Attack hit but not as hard as Juan may have liked. Wild Sentret growled, raising its free paw back and scratching at Sen, wrapped around its other forepaw.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri May 04, 2012 6:40 am

SEN let go of the foe wild SENTRET's arm and rolled to the side but still got hit by the SCRATCH, only a bit. He stood up and stared at the wild SENTRET with a smile. Who knows what's going on in his mind? He slowly walked around foe SENTRET in circles as his smile slowly become a grin and then he threw up a "hopefully surprising" SCRATCH attack thrown like an uppercut
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 06, 2012 4:58 am

Sentret took the scratch attack, tumbling back a bit. Gritting his teeth, he managed to stand once more. Determination alone as his driving force, he ran at Sen, attempting a final Scratch!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 06, 2012 11:47 am

All of a sudden, SEN felt butterflies around his stomach so he lunged up to collide with a QUICK ATTACK along with the foe wild SENTRET's SCRATCH!
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 3:11 pm

Sentret scratched Sen as he was struck by quick attack. The force caused him to tumble backward, layinf face down on the ground. The small Pokémon attempted to push himself up, but weakly collapsed to the ground. Wild Sentret fainted! Sen gained 6 EXP! Sen leveled up to level 8!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Sentret smiled upon the victory. "You did a good job, Sentret. Way more battles to go. Actually I think you are about to get bored for we are not challenging the first Gym Leader until Bagon and you becomes Level 18 and that means you will be evolving by that level." said Juan. The Sentret smiled and jumped around in happiness. Juan turned his attention to Jackie, wondering why he is so silent. He saw Jackie holding his camera, pressing some buttons. "What you doing?" asked Juan. "Hahah! I took pictures of the battle! Nice job, Sentret!" said the young man. "Oh, well then should we get going?" asked Juan and then looking back at Sentret. The Sentret smiled but then he reminded Juan about the TMs he bought before.

"Oh yes. Thanks for reminding. The TMs are all yours because no offense, but the truth hurts. Your moveset sucks." said Juan. The Sentret smiled and told Juan that he hates the moves he can learn himself.

Sentret learned Icebeam, Thunderbolt, Dig, Flamethrower, Solar Beam, Shadow Ball, and Substitute via TM!

"Now you are more than ready." said Juan. The Sentret ran ahead of them looking for another wild Pokemon. Juan and Jackie managed to catch up but they find out that Sentret already has his eyes locked on to something...
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 3:17 am

A wild Bidoof appeared, looking absolutely ridiculous!
(Level: useless Gender: whocares...oh I mean 4 and male...)

((Sorry, I don't feel good so crappy posts are all I'm making...))

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 7:13 am

((lol, (Level: useless Gender: whocares...oh I mean 4 and male...))
(anyway, its alright. if you dont feel well and dont feel like modding but you have to then i suggest you just take a rest for a while. ;)))

"Bidoof..." muttered JUAN as "I hate Bidoofs... they look like doofs..." goes on in his mind. "Sentret, Ice Beam!" said Juan. Sentret used Ice Beam!

((First, am tired of coding. xDD Second, am bored. 0.o))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 13, 2012 8:59 pm

"Doof?" questioned the slow Pokémon, looking up to get blasted in the face by an icy beam. "Bid...doof..." it said, shaking some of the ice from his fur. "Bidoof!" it called as it tried running up and tackling Sen.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 3:14 am

Such a very easy attack to avoid, Sentret did. "Another Ice Beam should do it." said Juan as Sentret used another Ice Beam.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Bidoof rolled out of the way, jumping forward with another tackle. Being closer now it would be harder to dodge.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 14, 2012 5:59 pm

Sentret got hit. "Oh well, go for another Ice Beam." said Juan. "You're very active right now." said Jackie joking.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next