HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Lucretia
Lucretia

Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 19, 2012 8:43 pm

Sentret was clearly hit as it went right through the Rage attack, but tucked and rolled out of the way of Bagon's bite right into another Defense curl. It was clearly weak, but stubborn and refused to run from the battle for its own pride.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 20, 2012 7:33 am

JUAN smiled upon confirming that the wild SENTRET is weak and he could capture it. That is exactly what he want. "Whatever does not kill you only makes you stronger, wild SENTRET. And I am the one who will make you stronger and happy." said JUAN taking out a POKEBALL out of his backpack's smallest pocket. He pressed the button on the middle as the ball returned to its normal size from the miniature size, throws the POKEBALL towards the wild SENTRET as he watch whether he will be able to capture the wild SENTRET.

((Can't believe am capturing a Sentret. But well, I can teach it TMs. :3))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 20, 2012 2:40 pm

The ball pelted the Sentret, absorbing it into the ball in a red beam of light. A battle then began inside the ball as the Pokémon struggled to break free. The ball rocked and lit up vigorously. Once, twice, then a third time before coming to rest. Sentret was captured!!! Give a nickname to the newly captured Sentret?

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 20, 2012 2:50 pm

The DRAGON duo smiled upon a victory and a successful capture. "Am calling you, 'Sen'. Once you evolve, I'll call you whatever is the first syllable in your name or something." said JUAN walking towards the ball and picking it up. He puts it back inside his bag and turns to BAGON. "Need a rest or what?" asked JUAN concerned for his POKEMON. The BAGON replied by closing its fist and punching upwards the air. "Fine then, one more battle and you're resting." said JUAN as the two looked around, seeing no wild POKEMON.

They walked a few steps only to be challenged by a TRAINER.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 20, 2012 8:26 pm

(Let me do my job XD)

Amongst the trees, a shuffling sound could be heard. Something was moving across them, hopping from branch to branch, until the mass leaped, flipping in the air to land in front of Juan. Another mass quickly followed suit, this one much smaller. It was a young girl, probably about 14 in age, and her Pokemon. She had long blonde hair pulled up into a ponytail, and what almost looked like Ranger garb on. Next to her stood her Glaceon, who stared at Juan with beautiful, yet cold eyes. "I saw you battle back there, good show. Think you can take us on?!" she asked, challenging as the two took a defensive stance, ready to fight.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 6:04 am

((No, you're fired! Eh, kidding, thanks. :P))

JUAN smiled, a huge smile on his face. "I never back down from any challenge and I never quit." said JUAN. The DRAGON POKEMON gets in a battle ready stance as well. "Nor do my BAGON." added JUAN. "Girls first." he said.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 6:50 pm

The girl smirked as she saw the Bagon, knowing she had the advantage here. "Heh, your pride will be your downfall someday," she said, pointing to the Bagon. "Glaceon, start off with a sand attack to lower that Bagon's accuracy!" the trainer ordered. Glaceon nodded compliantly, jumping in the air and doing a front flip before landing in the dirt, sending a wave of sand at the Bagon.

Glaceon, Female. Level 15.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 6:56 pm

JUAN smirked knowing his BAGON always does what he wants him to do. He did. The BAGON quickly jumped to the right evading the attack. "How 'bout this? LEER!" ordered JUAN. BAGON's eyes twinkled like a star on a night sky and it shall reduce foe GLACEON's defense stat.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 7:18 pm

"Close your eyes!" the trainer shouted as Juan gave his order. Glaceon did as she was told, causing the Leer attack to fail as she didn't see it. She re-opened her eyes a moment later, to hear her trainer's command, "Icy Wind!" Glaceon opened ger mouth, the inside of it beginning to sparkle and glow a light blue as she inhaled. Sharply sha exhaled, releasing a powerful blast of icy wind at the foe, Bagon!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 7:24 pm

JUAN's eyes widened all of a sudden upon remembering something. "It's a strong move and it could reduce BAGON's SPEED STAT!" thought JUAN. "BAGON, HIT HER WITH A HUGE RAGE RIGHT NOW!" ordered JUAN hoping the gravity of the RAGE will somehow mess up the ICY WIND. BAGON opened its mouth as he charged a bigger ball of RAGE as fast as he can and then throwing it towards the foe GLACEON to either mess the gravity or hit GLACEON before the ICY WIND could even get out of her mouth.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 7:32 pm

It was too late, however and the Icy Wind continued roaring toward Bagon, though Glaceon was still struck by the Rage attack. "That's alright, Glaceon!" the trainer cheered, "Now follow up with a Tackle attack!" she ordered, pointing toward the foe. Glaceon ran with the Icy Wind, attempting to Tackle the foe as well as get some damage done with the previous attack.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 pm

BAGON got hit by the ICY WIND and because of the previous battles, he is not that strong anymore so he got weak and fell to his knees with a groan. He tried to stand and managed to but then he got hit by the TACKLE attack and he fell on his back... fainted. It is so much exhausted and it closed its eyes to rest. JUAN's smile turned into a straight face as he look at his fainted BAGON. He is not used to seeing his BAGON at this state, in fact, this is the first time he ever noticed BAGON faint. He took a POKEBALL out of his bag and returned BAGON. "You did your best, BAGON. Oh well, we must learn to accept out defeat. You won twice and lost once anyway." said JUAN trying to cheer up themselves. He looked back at the girl and her Glaceon and said, "Congratulation, lady. You won. I still have a SENTRET but I give up, I don't want him to get hurt anymore, I just captured him. That was a nice match, am off to a POKEMON CENTER." He bowed his head and smiled as he turned around and walked towards the POKEMON CENTER to heal his tired POKEMON.

Healing his POKEMON, the team are once again ready for another battle. "Gotta level up these two twice before I proceed." thought JUAN as he walked back to where he lost as a wild POKEMON appears...
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 5:47 am

(I should give you another trainer battle just because you wont let me choose :P )

A strange pink Pokemon floated out from the bushes on a breeze. It had leaves atop its head that looked almost like propeller blades, carrying it along the wind currents. "Hoppip, hooop-ip" it gently sang, floating along until it bumped into Juan.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 22, 2012 6:47 am

((I don't really know why you allowed me to God-mod stuff like wild and Trainers. :|))
((o3o I forgot Bagon has Toxic, that could've helped me against the girl earlier. o3o))

JUAN smiled at the cute wild HOPPIP as it play around. "HOPPIPs are annoying opponents, the winds carry them. SENTRET's FORESIGHT might help. He's much weaker than BAGON anyway." thought JUAN taking out SENTRET's POKEBALL. The SENTRET came out as he looked at the wild HOPPIP and then to JUAN. He wanted to be the "not following" type but he knew JUAN is his TRAINER now so he has to follow him. "SENTRET, target-lock it with FORESIGHT." said JUAN as the SENTRET caught the wild HOPPIP in his eyes.

A boy is hiding behind a tree just a couple of steps away from the BATTLE. He took a picture of the BATTLE scene with its flash off so he won't be disturbing them. After taking a picture, he takes out a drawing book that has a lot of drawings of different POKEMON and people in each page. He turns the pages around until he finds a blank page and sits on the ground with his legs crossed as he stared at the SENTRET and at the wild HOPPIP for a couple of seconds remembering what they look. He looked back at his drawing book and then he started drawing the two POKEMON battling. SENTRET was using SCRATCH attack on the drawing as the HOPPIP try to evade it.

((Don't worry, he's Jackie.))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm

(I was being nice. I can be mean if you want. Which I will be if you keep expecting me to post 20 times just because we both happen to be online >_> I'm on the road, so my internet cuts in and out a lot.)

"Hoppip?" The Hoppip asked cutely, looking over to the Sentret. However, it now knew that there was a battle at hands, with the challenging look from the trainer and his Sentret. It started off, looking a bit ridiculous as it flailed about uselessly...Hoppip used Splash! ...To no avail. Splash does nothing.

Hoppip, Female. Level 5.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 10:20 am

((Okay, wait, I know that, I was just asking so am sorry. I wasn't forcing you anyway, trust me I bug every single mod who mods me but I don't force them. I just bug them in a reminding way so they don't forget and stuff. Sooo, sorry again. Pleeeeeeeeease.....? :3))
((If you were talking about the God-mod thing, I wasn't arguing. o3o If I was, you'd know it.))
((I haz increashed yer reputationz.... :3))

JUAN smiled at the helpless wild POKEMON. He doesn't want to bash her around or mock her but he knew this will be an easy one. "Heh, SENTRET, SCRATCH!" commanded JUAN realizing that he forgot to teach SENTRET the TMs he bought when his POKEMON were getting healed at the POKEMON CENTER. The SENTRET, with the wild HOPPIP target-locked, jumped up with a clawing SCRATCH.

Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 4:29 pm

"Hoppip!" the hoppip cried, feeling the claws rake across her body. She fell to the ground momentarily before hopping back to her feet. Immediately, she began gently hopping up, gently floating around. "hooppip, hoooooppip," she sang, as her body began to shimmer in the sunlight. Hoppip seemed to recover from her previous injury. Hoppip used Synthesis!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 24, 2012 4:48 pm

JUAN kept smiling, he expected that weak ones usually won't wander around without their tricks. "QUICK ATTACK, make it as quick and as strong as you can!" said JUAN. SENTRET jumped and used his tail like a pogo as he jumped around before jumping much higher and swifter catapulting himself towards the wild HOPPIP.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 9:40 pm

Hoppip merely floated up, out of the way of the quick attack allowing Sentret to pass freely through the air where she'd been floating previously. "Hoooopip, hooopip," she sang tauntingly. Though she wasn't the strongest Pokemon, she wasn't making this easy. Suddenly, Hoppip paused and got a mysterious look over her face. Her eyes began to glow a purple hue, then her body. She attempted to attack Sentret psychicly with a Confusion attack! She was sure they hadn't been expecting that!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 9:50 pm

SENTRET immediately knew what the wild HOPPIP is gonna do. Probably something to surprise them but he failed. SENTRET gets his sights away from the eyes and uses a SCRATCH attack all by itself. "I wonder why all my POKEMON somehow manage to attack on their own...?" wondered JUAN. However, SENTRET fails to dodge and got hit by the attack but unfortunately, the CONFUSION did not CONFUSE him.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 10:26 pm

"Hoppip?" the hoppip asked, blinking just a moment before being launched backward and tumbling to the ground by sentret's scratch attack. However, she could tell her attack had been successful, so she was still in the running. Again, she hopped to her feet and began bounding on the air current. "Hoooopip," she called, glowing once more as she attempted a second Confusion attack!

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 10:36 pm

SENTRET knew he could get CONFUSE in this one so he curled himself up and used DEFENCE CURL trying to barrier the CONFUSION attack. If it works, he's launching himself with a QUICK ATTACK followed by a swift SCRATCH.

((It ain't double attack, Curl now, Quick Attack next, Scratch later.))
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 10:42 pm

Unfortunately for the Sentret, Confusion is a Special Attack, and not affected by its Physical Defense stats. Hoppip happily swayed from side to side, singing her song. "Hooppip, hoppip," she called antagonizingly. For a weak Pokemon, she was proving to be difficult to deal with. She began to shine in the sun, using a Synthesis to heal the damage she'd taken.

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 10:44 pm

"NEVER GIVE UP!" shouted JUAN as the SENTRET grinned taking the hit, lunging up a QUICK ATTACK, its claws ready for a SCRATCH right away. "We're speeding." said JUAN giving SENTRET a hint which the SENTRET somehow understood.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm

Hoppip began to float out of the way, dodging the Quick Attack, but the Sentret's outstretched claws managed to catch her on its way through. She spun around mid-air on the breeze, the lighter-than-air Pokemon appearing to be dizzy for a moment before glaring at her opponent. "Hoppip!" she said angrily, putting all her effort into her next Confusion attack.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]   Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY] - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Enter The Dragon! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next