HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Floaroma Town (For Jeff) Empty
PostSubject: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 pm

(here you go pooch)
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 10:04 pm

(thx)
Jeff walked into the route next to floaroma and looked around to see if there is anything around
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 10:08 pm

There was a Kricketot happily singing and walking through the nearby grass actually looking quite cute.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 10:11 pm

Jeff keeps looking around not really wanting to bother the singing pokemon
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 pm

There was a nearby Geodude who was punching a rocky wall when suddenly Jeff felt something tugging on his leg it was Kricketot who was smiling and still singing being only a level 1 male and a baby pokemon with no parent.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zThu Feb 02, 2012 10:45 pm

"Whats the matter? Are you alone? Want to come with me?" Jeff said picking up the kricketot
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 9:06 am

Kricketot giggled and smiled at him not knowing what to do as he was young and didn't exactly know how to make decisions.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 11:36 am

Jeff checks his pockets "Aw I have no pokeballs, well guess I have to hold on to you right now" he said as he started to walk toward floaroma
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 4:54 pm

The only way to get into Floaroma was to be able to go through the gate and the Geodude which was punching the wall suddenly flew over hovering in the way of the gate and not allowing Jeff to pass.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zFri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm

"Hey move you geodude" he said, he sent out Devras which started to growl at the geodude
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 12:12 pm

Geodude raised it's rocky eyebrow being a level 8 and put it's arms out to the side barring the way and used a speedy Tackle on Devras.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 pm

Devras ran after geodude using take down and forcing to collide
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 2:08 pm

But Geodude hovered up leaving Devras to run straight underneath him and into a wall Geodude laughed a bit showing his strength and watching Devras get hit by the recoil damage.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Devras jumped at geodude and used bite
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 am

However Geodude moved aside having Devras fly past him using tackle on Devras' side being a higher level.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 12:42 am

devras was hit then used take down when he was close
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 12:20 pm

However Geodude moved aside with skill allowing Devras to fly towards the ground again Geodude laughing as he watched the recoil damage injure Devras further showing you'd need a much stronger and higher leveled pokemon than that one at least the same level Devras being one lower or Devras would need to actually think for once about a plan or a different tactic.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 pm

"Come on devras you can do it" said Jeff, but devras just growled at Jeff then used growl on geodude
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm

Geodude raised an eyebrow again speedily using tackle on Devras in an attempt to finish it off by catching it off-guard.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 9:04 pm

Devras jumped up high enough to dodge but low enough to catch a ride the used bite
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 8:42 am

When Devras bit down it's teeth cracked a bit on the hard rocky surface of Geodude's head. Geodude then grabbed Devras with it's arms, turned and used a tackle on the wall in an attempt to crush Devras.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 12:04 pm

Devras didn't get crushed, except he returned to his pokeball, then Jeff sent out ditto "use transform" he said. Ditto did as told then transformed into geodude then used tackle
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 4:11 pm

Geodude also used tackle with speed in an attempt to have them both collide.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zMon Feb 06, 2012 11:24 pm

and they did but being higher level didn't take a lot of damage
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8zTue Feb 07, 2012 4:33 pm

Geodude went flying being weak now and used another Tackle attack on Ditto.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) H6Q0F8z

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next