HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:10 pm

Misdreavus smiled as she floated around Jeff multiple times trying to make him dizzy for fun.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:19 pm

Jeff just smiled and said "You seem like your having fun". He turned to the door and walked out
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

Misdreavus frowned following him and continuing to circle him wherever he walked determined not to let him go.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:57 pm

"Don't you have a trainer?" he asked the circling Misdreavus
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 8:02 pm

Misdreavus said nothing just continuing to circle Jeff.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

"Alright then" Jeff grabs one of his pokeballs "come on out Ditto". Ditto appears from the pokeball stairs at Jeff "want to battle?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Misdreavus looked puzzled before launching a Confuse Ray at Jeff and laughing happily as it loved to play it's practical jokes.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Jeff ducked, dodging the attack "Hey! That wasn't very nice!" he said to the circling pokemon "Ditto, transform" Ditto did as told, then looked like a Misdreavus, then started circling Jeff to copycat the other Misdreavus
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:00 pm

Misdreavus then laughed at what it saw as a pitiful attempt to copy it using one more Confuse Ray on Jeff from behind.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:03 pm

Jeff duck down again, but was hit by a different confuse ray, which was Ditto's. Jeff falls over and lays there
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:04 pm

Misdreavus laughed at this floating over to the corner of the room and watching Jeff on the floor, laughing uncontrollably at her prank and the fact that this trainer's own pokemon confused him.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:07 pm

Ditto transformed back and tapped his pokeball to go back in, leaving Jeff confused
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:14 pm

Misdreavus then floated over to Jeff shouting in his face with Astonish as a joke to add to her prank.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:15 pm

Jeff was hit by astonish, but show any affect as he layed there, still confused "Ditto, that was mean..."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Misdreavus then took Jeff's pokeballs and went up to the lamp in the pokemon center putting them in the lamp cover to hide them.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:26 pm

Jeff shook his head, no longer confused, he sat up "Ugh... Alright Misdreavus, time for an actual bat- wait... where did my pokeballs go?" he was check the floor and his belt
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:27 pm

Misdreavus was in the corner of the room laughing at this point glancing up at the lamp on the ceiling every now and again, not knowing whether or not Jeff would notice the glances.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:35 pm

Jeff sits down "This is hopeless... I can't find them"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Misdreavus then stared at the lamp in an obvious manner knowing even when Jeff realized he'd be unable to get them down.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:41 pm

Jeff looked at it, then said "As I said, it's useless"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:44 pm

Misdreavus was confused by the hopelessness of the trainer getting them out of the lamp and juggling them with her tongue just out of the reach of him.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Jeff ignored the Misdreavus, or what it seemed, he was actually waiting for it to come near and get the pokeballs from it
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:48 pm

Misdreavus then launched them high into the air before batting them down at Jeff's head with her tongue.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Jeff used his bag to let them not collide to the ground or to his head and so they are safe, then he put all but one pokeball he had in his hand "I'm ready for a battle now" he said with a smirk
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 13, 2013 9:53 pm

Misdreavus laughed floating through the wall and outside to a battlefield unaware as to whether or not Jeff would understand what she was doing.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Floaroma Town (For Jeff)   Floaroma Town (For Jeff) - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Floaroma Town (For Jeff)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next