HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ship has come In!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

My Ship has come In! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:52 pm

"Yeah your Staryu was great,"
"Good idea, let's all get one. Are you gonna' evolve yours into a Glalie or Frosslass?"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:55 pm

nvm i cant delete this post but just pretend it is -.-

Last edited by TheMagicMilk on Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 2:56 pm

Santiago had a grin show on his face "who says it's too far away? my Togekiss can take me but sure we can go the long way" he then looked to his Froslass and saw some Snorunt approaching from over a snowy hill it was a trio of them two female and a Male. Santiago looked to the male in the hopes of getting a Glalie aswell and walked calmly towards them. Froslass followed continuing to talk with them and they agreed to battle separating between the trio of trainers the two females to Alex and Hailey and the Male to Santiago. Santiago then called back his Togekiss and looked to the others saying "there you go my Froslass can contact them as she feels the need so lets get catching" he then looked to Togekiss calling to it "Togekiss use Extremespeed then when up close launch an Aura Sphere attack" Togekiss did this flying at the Snorunt with Speed and then when right next to Snorunt it launched an Aura sphere. Santiago smiled knowing Fighting type moves were strong against ice type's like Snorunt.
(if were not allowed have them come ourselves i'll get told off but otherwise work with what you have)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:03 pm

Hailey moves away from the icy rock as she does not want Miu to evolve.

"OK, Miu Spin and use sand attack, but not as a barrier, so that it will be more effective!"

Miu does so.

(What level is the Snorunt?)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:03 pm

[@TheMagicMilk its ok, next time use edit button :) @Mark its ok first ill act the snorunts for you and MagicMilk, after that you will act my smorunt, ok? ]

The M Snorunt lvl13 takes the hit and attacks Togekiss with Icy Wind, and the other one Female lvl 10 attacks eevee with bite.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:05 pm

"Miu, show this Snorunt what we learned from training with Alex and dodge!"
Miu dodges the bite.
"Spinning Shadow Ball!"
Miu spins and uses Shadow Ball on Snorunt.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Snorunt takes the hit. And replys with Powder Snow which is dubble effective.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:10 pm

"Not the snow bonus again! Miu, let's practise that sand barrier. Use Sand Barrier!"
Miu uses Sand Barrier and defflects Powder Snow.
"Wow, that training really payed off. Miu, spinning Shadow Ball again!"

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Snorunt barely dodges it, and uses powder snow again [x2]
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:14 pm

Miu tries to dodge but snow gets in her eyes, then powder snow hits.
"Miu, rub the snow out of your eyes, then use tackle!"

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:23 pm

Snorunt takes the hit and she seem weak. Then she uses Leer.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Miu's defense is lowered.
"This should finish her off. Use spinning Shadow Ball again, but break the ball before you unleash it so that it becomes a twister! Let's called it midnight twister!"

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:40 pm

It hists and Snorunt faints. (x.x) - snorunts face xD
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:42 pm

"Yes, we did it! Great job Miu!"
Hailey gives Miu a warm hug.
"Okay, here goes! Go Pokeball!"
Hailey throws the Pokeball at the fainted Snorunt.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 pm

[Clic..click..click.. Congratiolations, you have succesfully captured Snorunt f. lvl10]

'' Great job. Hailey now its my turn. '' said Alex and sent Charmeleon to fight.
(Can you be Snorunt MagicMilk?)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:52 pm

"Yay!"

(yes, you attack first)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 3:58 pm

''Charmeleon use Ember.'' oredered Alex, then Charmeleons face changed from nice to serious and he used Ember on Snorunt.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:00 pm

It hits Snorunt and it takes some damage. Snorunt uses ice fang [x2] on charmeleon.

(What level was your snorunt again?)

Last edited by TheMagicMilk on Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:08 pm

[you decide that, make it bigger cause my charmeleon is 35 lvl]

Its low effected cause charmeleon is fire. ''Charmeleon use Firefang'' said Alex. And its super effective cause Fire>Ice
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:13 pm

Snorunt lv.33 is hurt a lot and has almost fainted. It uses crunch.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:24 pm

''Dodge it and use Dragon rage!'' shouted Alex and Char does it.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:33 pm

Snorunt took the hit and fainted. Before the battle it seemed as if Snorunt had already taken damage, as she was easy to KO.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:40 pm

''Allright pokeball go..!'' said Alex and throw his pokeball on snorunt. Charmeleon watches carefully.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:44 pm

The Pokeball rocks gently then clicks. You caught it!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 pm

''Yes! We did it Charmeleon, thanks now lets go to PC to rest a bit. Come on you two lets get inside, we can talk about traveling there.'' said Alex and returend his Charmeleon in pokeball.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

My Ship has come In!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Snowpoint City-
Jump to: