HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ship has come In!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

My Ship has come In! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 7:52 pm

The attempt at Staryu failed cause he was hidden. Then it used Water gun at Togekiss again. Frosslas uses Ominous Wind again at Froslass.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 10:19 pm

Froslass was hit by it and was becoming weaker it then fired another desperate Icy wind whilst Togekiss fired off two Aura Sphere's one of them at Alex's Froslass and the other at the oncoming water gun blocking it before he fired another at where the Water Gun came from hoping Staryu hadn't moved Santiago's Froslass then used another Icy Wind on the Aura Sphere's freezing them with Icy wind the Ice sphere's flew at the pokemon full speed before, Froslass continued the assault on Alex's Froslass with the Icy wind still.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 10:23 pm

[How can you attack ''Each of them'' when you can't see my Staryu, and bouth of my pokemon are more leveled up than yours wich means that they can't dodge that much.]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 10:26 pm

(dunno how they are higher level's when it's not even an official created trainer also if Togekiss see's the Water Gun he aim's at where it's coming from so though it's not able to be seen I can trace back to where it is from the water gun that's how he aim's at both)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 10:29 pm

[It is, how then i rpleplay with it. And my staryu can easily change place sou can't be sure of it. You can: Edit your post or Search to my character to see what lvl mu pokes are. I'm tired of dodgeing every attack you make]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 11:38 pm

(I've just looked and you haven't got a character application done for Alexander so I can't see the levels and although your Staryu may be fast it can't always be dodging the attacks when it was firing a water gun so it should be easier to find and Togekiss is fast so it is able to hit with Speed)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 11:37 am

[Then i should buy you a glasses. Search Alexander Darkshadow Author: Luna. Because we switched accounts. My staryu has huge speed stats if we compare it to Togekiss. And your pokes didn't even took aa single hit. So stop argueing with me and do what i suggested to you.Becaus this isn't our topic, its MagicMilk's]
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 12:47 pm

(oh i've been looking at Starrunner posts not Luna. posts ok then I shall edit but Togekiss' are normally quite fast hence it dodges with it's speed but Froslass is normally my slower pokemon still though)
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:36 pm

Sento uses Quick Attack in through the holograms.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:50 pm

Sento does so, but it turns out they all were holograms. Then Shiku emerges from the snow which was hidding under. Then, now behind Sento, used Powder Snow, and if a hit, it will be x2 power due to snow.
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:53 pm

The move hits and in an explosion of smoke and ice Riolu weakly walks through and falls. Riolu has fainted.

"Good battle! Thanks Hailey! As it was my first battle in Sinnoh I am happy with the results!"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 11, 2011 5:58 pm

Hailey smiles as Shiku jumps up and gives her a hug.
"That was fun!" she said.
Then she went into the Pokemon Center, healed Miu and then sat down to watch the battle between Alex and Santiago.
Eveekitten
Eveekitten

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 12, 2011 4:57 am

Naya was already in the pokecenter, her Piplup sitting in her lap munching away on some pokemon snacks. The girl was sitting there watching the battle between the two boys, glancing up as another girl comes over, she offers a friendly smile "hi.. I'm Naya" without any hesitation what so ever.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 26, 2011 11:05 pm

Santiago continues to watch his pokemon continue on the full assault smiling as the battle rages on.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 12, 2012 4:27 pm

Hailey smiled at Naya.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Hailey,"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 pm

((Bump))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

My Ship has come In!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Snowpoint City-
Jump to: