HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ship has come In!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Crystalisk

My Ship has come In! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:11 pm

(ok thanks.)

*thinks* Sento stands patiently.

"Sento go for a Force Palm" "Go! Quickly!"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:14 pm

The sand barrier blows Sento back.
"Hm. I've got it! Stop using sand barrier, and use sky shadow!"

(Sky shadow is when Miu uses Shadow Ball on the ground to get into the air, then uses tackle when coming back down, and it is super fast)
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:18 pm

The move hits. Sento flies back and lands on the ground in a cloud of smoke.
" Please Sento get up. It's not over yet."
Sento stands up weakly.

"Sento use Shadow Claw"

(please let this hit :(
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:21 pm

But it has no effect as Miu is a normal type.
"Miu, let's go easy on him. It is his first battle, plus if you faint, Shiku will get to battle and we'll find out if she's strong, and she'll get all of the experience if she beats Sento. Hm. Use Tail Whip!"
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:22 pm

" Sento use Cross Chop" " Lets finish this"
(no offence I thought it would sound cool)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:25 pm

Miu dodges easily.
"Use tackle!"

Last edited by TheMagicMilk on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:26 pm

(i need to go) ( ill be back in about half an hour)
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:19 pm

(Mark please reply, I'm in the middle of a battle with my best friend who was approved today, and Alex is at the Pokemon Center. We're waiting on you so that we can make our way to Oreburgh City)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:22 pm

(So, So Sorry my brother Ian had 4 fits in a row i had to go up the hospital quick)
Santiago had allowed them to leave before continuing his battle with his Snorunt calling to Togekiss "Togekiss use another Extreme Speed and Aura sphere combo" Togekiss repeated the attack circling the Snorunt a few time before launching a high speed Aura Sphere. Santiago smiled at the attack thinking he had to catch up.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:25 pm

(Oh I'm so sorry. Is he alright?) (I'll be Snorunt for now)
Snorunt was hit hard. It had about 1HP left. It used crunch on Togekiss.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:27 pm

(yeah my brother's fine now he got discharged anyway)
Santiago saw the Snorunt was weak and took out a pokeball enlarging it before putting it on Togekiss' wing Togekiss then flew at Snorunt with Extreme speed dropping the Pokeball on it's head.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:30 pm

(That's great)
The Pokeball rocked gently then clicked. You caught a Male Snorunt Level 30!
Would you like to give it a nickname?
(Oh and my friend went offline until tomorrow so after we finish our battle we'll all go to Oreburgh)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Santiago smiled a bit and walked over picking up his pokeball and clipping it onto his waist he then called over Togekiss and held his foot whilst Togekiss carried him over to Lake Acuity where he put him down by the Lakeside. Santiago returned Togekiss and walked over further in shore seeing a battle unfold so he sat down and watched.

Last edited by Markj1998 on Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:46 pm

(Actually the battle's at Lake Acuity)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:47 pm

(ok i'll edit)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:13 pm

''Well you have finally returned. Now can we talk about our traveling to Oreburgh? I have unfinished busines there.'' explained Alex
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

"yeah i returned sorry i took so long yeah though we can get going as soon as these two here finish their battle" Santiago says looking to the duo in mid battle. "oh yeah the Name's Santiago" he remember to say.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 3:01 pm

''Fine then we we wait on them. My name is Alexander, its nice to meet you Santiago.'' said Alex watching at the battle of those two outside through the window.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 3:04 pm

"nice to meet you Alexander" Santiago looked out of the window at the battle in the hopes it will soon finish and they would soon be on their way. "I could just go there on my own but i'm gonna wait also I need to allow my Togekiss to rest" Santiago said before relaxing and watched the battle.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 3:53 pm

''Ok, it think its time to evolve my Snorunt.'' said Alexander and sent out his Snorunt.
''Ok, are you ready to evolve?'' asked Alexander
''Sno,sno'' jumped Snorunt ''Ok here take this.'' said he and gave her the Dawn Stone.
Then his Snorunt become to glow.
[** My Snorunt succesfully evolved into Froslass **]
''Fros, fros!'' said Froslass and she seemed happy ''Ok return now.'' said Alex and returned her in her pokeball.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Santiago looked to Alexander seeing the Evolution "nice one now our trio has a Froslass each i'm just trying to get a Glalie at the minute" Santiago said smiling at Alexander before looking back to the battle.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Hailey heard this during the her battle, and without loosing focus on Rayner replied,
"Yeah, I have a Snorunt but I got a Dawn Stone from the Poke Mart, and I'll evolve it soon"
She said.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 4:33 pm

(there i've began modding Sakura for you)
Santiago looked across to Hailey "yeah your right but remember always keep your eyes focused on the battle" he said, still watching through the open window.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:46 pm

(actually she didn't turn around, I wrote that)
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Sento dodges swiftly.
"Sento use Quick Attack!" Rayner Shouts.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

My Ship has come In!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Snowpoint City-
Jump to: