HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Ship has come In!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

My Ship has come In! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:51 pm

"Miu jump into Lake Acuity!"
Miu jumps into the lake and swims swiftly around.
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:53 pm

(WHY DID YOU DO THAT !?! )

"Sento, use Quick Attack to run on the water!"
" Find Eevee and use Cross Chop."
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 7:55 pm

"Miu, quickly get some air then dive to the bottom, and get the air far away from Sento so that he won't get you!"
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:00 pm

"Sento use Force Palm on the water!"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:06 pm

Miu swims as fast as it can (which is crazy fast as it was trained in swimming for years) but the blast from Force Palm is too wide and hits Miu. She floats to the surface fainted.
"Miu, you battled really greatly! No get some rest"
She returned Miu.
"Shiku, go! This is your first battle, good luck!"
Crystalisk

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:08 pm

"Sento, Run and use Cross Chop, use all of your power."

(this face is weird: :affraid: "
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:10 pm

"Use double team!"
Shiku made lots of copies of itself.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:29 pm

Santiago saw the battle in full flight smiling at the skill both trainers have. He called out his Froslass and Togekiss to watch aswell.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:50 pm

Alex just turned around and sat on a chair trying to warm up.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:05 pm

(Starrunner, just saying, I sent you a PM)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 7:44 pm

Alex was bored '' Santiago, lets us battle too.'' he suggested watching at him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Santiago blinked turning and looking to Alex "you want to battle me... i've only battled once or twice in competitions in Snowpoint which I won but... sure I don't see why not" Santiago replyed walking outside his pokemon following close behind. Santiago then said "so.. do you want a double battle then?" Santiago got into position calling to his pokemon "center stage guys" they stood firm side by side looking to Alex.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:02 pm

''Allright, let it be so. Go Froslass and Staryu'' said Alex and hrow his pokeballs from which came out Staryu and Froslass ready for battle. ''I' waiting your turn Santiago.'' smiled he
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:33 pm

Santiago smiled "Froslass Double Team" Froslass did this surrounding Alex's Staryu "now Quickly Icy wind" Froslass did so sending in Icy cold wind from all directions. Santiago then looked to Togekiss and smiled before saying "You know the drill Speed Sphere now" Togekiss flew at Froslass with Extreme speed before launching a Highly effective if hits Aura Sphere to Froslass' side.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Staryu dodged it since it has huge speed. '' Bravo staryu. Now use rapid spinn at Froslass.'' said Alex and Staryu started to spinn fast and tryed to hit Froslass. My Froslass takes the hit. Froslass use Confuse Ray at Togekiss.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Togekiss used another Extreme speed dodging the Confuse ray before flying round Froslass in high speed circles with an Aura Sphere and once it reached high speed Togekiss threw another Aura Sphere into the circle it bouncing off the Aura sphere traveling rapidly bouncing from side to side surrounding Froslass. Santiago's Froslass however took the hit and used another Double team this causing 4 times the normal double team amount they then climbed one on top of another forming a giant wall barricading the Staryu in, Froslass once again used Icy wind on Staryu the sheer numbers of the move coming in was a hope for freezing.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:15 pm

(Just saying, double team is just an illusion when your pokemon moves so fast it seems it duplicated itself, so icy wind will be coming from EVERY direction, so it will be like a sauna lol)

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:30 pm

Staryu takes the hit but it didn't freeze and uses recover on himself. ''Thats my star.'' smiled Alex And Froslass took hit too. '' Now lets combine our forces. Staryu use Water gun and you Froslass use Icy Wind to solid that and use it at Togekiss.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 9:34 pm

Froslass saw this and quickly got in the way of it the water move not being too effective on her icy stature and Togekiss flew by while they were doing the move and used Aura Sphere on both their backs after spinning this at high speed before throwing it like a drill. After Froslass was hit weakly she went over to them smiling and held her two hands in their face before launching some Icy winds from them trying to distract them from the oncoming Aura Sphere.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 pm

Froslass and Staryu were hit badly. ''Staryu recover yourself and use Rapid Spinn at Togekiss. And you Froslass use Ominous Wind on his Froslass.''

*Note Ominous Wind is ghost type and if it hits ids dubble effective
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 9:44 pm

Froslass saw this and Panicked but luckily with a speedy Extremespeed from Togekiss getting her out of the way she was then place behind Staryu and Alexander's Froslass where she launched a powerful Icy Wind at them both then whilst unseen Togekiss launched another Extremespeed with an Aura sphere in each of it's wings which it tried to slam into Froslass and Staryu.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 9:48 pm

Staryu predicted this and Tackled Togekiss. And Froslass turned used Ominous Wind to block the atack and then continude to attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 9:53 pm

Froslass managed to dodge but Togekiss was hit and whilst Staryu was tackling him he put his wings together forming an Aura sphere in them where he tried to slam it down onto Staryu. Froslass then launched a quick Double team surrounding Alexander's Froslass and launched multiple Astonish attacks for Froslass. Santiago smiled at his pokemon Courageousness.

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 pm

''Nice try. Froslass we will use duble team too and then use Ominous Wind on all of them.'' said Alex and she did so. While staryu is hardly damaged and his gem almoust stoped to glow. ''Oh no Staryu! Use recover and then Camouflage!'' Staryu did so and he disappeared. ''And now when you get a right spot shoot water gun at Togekiss!'' continued Alex
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Togekiss closed his eyes and heard a small gushing sound flying down beneath the water gun he used Extreme speed straight at where it was coming from. Whilst that all of Froslass' double's disappeared she was unseen when she leapt from a nearby tall tree using another Astonish in the hopes of making it Flinch. Santiago smiled again thinking about their unique strategies and personalities.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Ship has come In!   My Ship has come In! - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

My Ship has come In!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Snowpoint City-
Jump to: