HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Training in Reverse

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
System

Training in Reverse Empty
PostSubject: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zFri Oct 14, 2011 7:52 am

Akiri and Asuma stop attacking. They could tell their trainer had about had it and they didn't want to attack anymore. Senka was standing between the two pokemon panting her sword in one hand crouched in a attack position. She was covered in several small bruises and cuts but she wasn't done yet. "Akiri, Asuma, Again" she orders. She ignores her protesting limbs focusing on what was going on. Akira and Asuma first use Double Team surrounding her then start attacking at random. Senka switchs to defense, moving swiftly she blocks almost ever attack either with her sword or arm or with a counter attack. The flurry continues for nearly 15 minutes straight before the pokemon pull away again. This 'training' had already been going on for hours and even they were tired but Senka was determined to continue. "Again" she orders. Her pokemon hesitant a moment but then they go right back to fighting
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 4:39 am

Latro walked down as bisharp stopped the pawniard and meinfoo with ease and Latro stopped the girl"what are you doing?"says Latro seeming disgusted.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 4:46 am

"Let go" Senka says pulling against his grip. Despite her small size and being tired she is still surprisingly strong. Akiri and Asuma struggle againest Pawniard trying to get free as well
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 7:03 am

Latro and Bisharp let go and stood there"your so sloppy,you must be more through and make each hit count,you must be a mastermind."says Latro grinning.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 am

"I don't care what you think" Senka says channling her aura to her feet so she could move faster and jump higher. She does a backflip landing in a tree. "Just who are you to interrupt us anyway?" She asks. It was easy to tell she was mad
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 11:43 am

Latro grinned"I'm an assassin,what do you think?"says Latro pulling out a knife and relaxing,bisharp next to him.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 pm

"That doesn't explain why you interuppted" Senka says. Akiri and Asuma jump up the tree and stand on the branch beside her
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 11:54 pm

"you didn't ask why,you said who am i to interrupt you,and i'm a higher skilled assassin,so i should know when your strategy isn't working,since I already tested it out years ago"says Latro looking at her.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 12:40 am

"Mind your own business. For me, for now, it's enough" Senka says crossing her arms
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 12:49 am

Latro sighed"well both of you are weak,what if i were an enemy? you'd be done for by now"says Latro grinning at her.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 1:49 am

"Well your not now leave" Senka says on the verge of fainting. She didn't want anyone to see jer faint, to her it was a sign of weakness and she didn't like anyone seeing her faint
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 am

Latro grinned"make me"says Latro knowing that she was far weaker than normal,and she couldn't beat him even if she was at full charge.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 3:35 pm

"Fine" Senka says jumping down. Trying to scare him off she channels her aura to her legs and leaves a large impression in the earth. Unfortunetly for her it also used thelast of her enery. She makes it a few steps from where she landed before she collapses. Akiri and Asuma rush down to make sure she was alright
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 2:34 am

Latro laughs and picks her up"this kid is spunky,it'll get her far"says Latro walking off a few feet from their earlier location and making a campsite,making a fire and some food.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 4:53 am

Several hours later Senka starts coming around. At first all she notices is that she was warm and coftable to before when it was cold and frigid before. She opens her eyes to see the fire dancing a few feet away. She sits up slowly her head still spinning a bit the blanket that had been covering her up falling into her lap. She almost gets knocked back down when Asuma and Akiri tackle her glad to see her awake
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 am

Latro glances at her"mornin, kid,you passed out,so i got you comfy,its too late for you to leave,so i'd just rest there."says Latro watching the fire.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:35 am

"It's nothing new. I have more traning to do" Senka says getting. She sways a bit on her feet and ends up having to catch herself. Akiri and Asuma look at eachother worriedly. They knew when Senka was like this she trained herself sick and ends up bed ridden for days
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:36 am

Latro smiled"you ok? you look like your gonna die any second"says Latro eating some warm bread.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:46 am

"I'm fine!" Senka snaps. She hated feeling weak like this that's why she pushed herself so hard. Akiri and Asuma were looking at Latro with eyes that begged him p her
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:49 am

(._. what was the last part?)

Latro sighed"stay here kid,you need to eat and drink to get your strength back up."says Latro finishing his bread.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 6:57 am

((To stop her. Dumb nook not wanting to enter the letters))

"Would you stop calling me kid!" Senka says even as her stomach growls at the meantion of food
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:04 am

Latro smiled"ok,miss,would you like some food?"says Latro handing her toasty warm bread.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:10 am

"Miss is even worse then kid. My name is Senka" Senka says. She sighs as she sits back down and takes the bread
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:12 am

"Ok, Senka,where are your parents?"says Latro eating another slice of warm bread.
System

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:16 am

"Died in a fire years ago" Senka says before taking a bite of bread
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Reverse   Training in Reverse H6Q0F8z

Training in Reverse
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next