HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace caught first pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Pooch
Pooch

Ace caught first pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 2:06 am

Ace walks around the village looking for the lab until he seen it not so faraway, he walked in saying "hey prof. i'm ready to get my pokemon" he waited for a responce

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 2:31 am

The professor stepped from the back room holding cue cards. She flipped through them until coming across one with Ac's face on it. "Ah yes here you are. Here for your Pokeball, eh?" she said, grabbing a blank pokeball off the table. "Here you are, you can take this ball and go befriend any Pokemon you wish. That Pokemon will be your first Pokemon," she said, handing him the ball.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 2:35 am

"thanks prof. i will" he said befor walking outside then into the forest to look for a good pokemon to catch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 2:41 am

A green dainty looking Pokemon was twirling in the light. It seemed to be enjoying itself. It had three leaves sticking from the top of its head, and almost looked like a baby swaddled in a blanket otherwise. A person familiar with the Unova region and their Pokemon would easily recognize it as a Petilil.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 2:52 am

"a baby pokemon, cute and it could be strong so i'm gonna try catching it" said Ace throwing the pokeball at the petilil

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:05 am

"Peti?" The petilil said cutely as it was absorbed into the ball. However, it instantly broke free as it wasn't willing to be captured yet. The ball returned to Ace's hand, ready to be thrown again. Perhaps a head on approach wasn't the best way?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:08 am

"well that failed so i'm guessing you don't want to be caught little one" he said being nice to the petilil

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:12 am

The petilil seemed to ignore the human's comment, and instead started dancing in the sun. The professor walked out to Ace. "The task is to befriend a Pokemon before catching it, rather than to just throw the ball."
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:15 am

"hehe... yeah ok i'll try" he said to the prof. befor turning to the pokemon "ok i'll look for some berries for you ok" he said

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:21 am

The professor nodded and walked away again. Petilil simply cocked its head at the trainer, having troubles understanding his language. What was to be expected from a wild Pokemon though, after all?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:23 am

"man i wish i could understand these pokemon, i'll go get a berry stay here ok" Ace said befor running into the forest

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:29 am

Petilil sat down, tilting its head at the strange boy that ran off. Humans were certainly confusing creatures.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:30 am

Ace looked around looking for a berry bush to give to the pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:34 am

There were a few cherri berries left on a nearby plant. It was unknown whether the Petilil would like their spiciness or not, but they seemed to be the only current choice.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:36 am

"lets see if these berries work" he said to himself picking the berries and running back to the petilil and giving it a cherri berry

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:39 am

The Petilil looked down at the little red berry, and picked one up. It took a bite from it, and a moment later an awful expression came over it. "Peti, peti, liiil!" it started crying, running back and forth. It apparently wasn't too tolerant to the spicy berries after all.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 3:42 am

"this is harder than i thought" said Ace looking for a river to have petilil drink

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 7:51 am

There didn't seem to be a nearby river, but the slight trickle of a babbling brook could be heard. Perhaps there was a fresh spring nearby.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 2:14 pm

"i'll be back with water" he said befor running toward the spring where he heard the trickle

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 6:57 pm

Sure enough, there was a small spring a little ways into the woods. However, how did he plan to bring water back to the Petilil without a container?
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSat Sep 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Ace looked at the water and knew where it is "ok i found some now back to the pokemon" he said running toward petilil "ok little one come with me" he said picking up the pokemon

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 12:09 am

Petilil panicked, and started squirming about in his arms. Quickly, it released spore like powders from it, scattering them all around. It was using is sleep powder attack on Ace!
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 1:05 am

Ace fell asleep from the sleep powder

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 1:10 am

The Petilil quickly scurried away into the woods, where it became hopelessly lost.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 1:19 am

Ace woke up after a long while (sorry for not being very descriptive)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ace caught first pokemon   Ace caught first pokemon H6Q0F8z

Ace caught first pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next