HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viridian Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Doragon

Viridian Forest  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 8:41 am

Kakuna didnt move at all,and just laid there.
MissFlare
MissFlare

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 8:46 am

"Ahem." Evan said, fake clearing her throat as to get the Pokemon moving.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 8:49 am

Kakuna was still a kakuna,so it just laid there,not moving at all.
MissFlare
MissFlare

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 9:02 am

Sighing, Evan moved away from the tree, not exactly sure what to do with the Pokemon. She couldn't just leave it laying around, especially not after it had been shocked by Pikachu, not even mentioning its fall from the tree.
"Char!" Mr. Waggles said angrily and Evan looked down to see one of his claws trying to get to his Pokeball.
"Oh, right. Sorry, Mr. Waggles." Evan apologized before returning him. Looking around, Evan also picked up Pikachu's Pokeball and latched it onto her belt.
"Okay, Kakuna. Here's what I'm going to do." Evan said, putting it down on the ground.
"I'm going to throw this Pokeball at you," Evan said, hoping that it understood her. "If you break free then I'll assume your strong enough to be left here alone, if not, well then I guess you'll be my Pokemon." Evan stopped and looked down at Kakuna to see if it understood or not but it was very hard to tell. Enlarging another Pokeball, Evan lightly tossed it at the Pokemon.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 9:40 am

Kakuna was hit and captured.Congrats,you got a kakuna level 9
MissFlare
MissFlare

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 9:54 am

"Oh boy." Evan said facepalming. "I set out to be the greatest Fire Type Master and I end up with a Pikachu and a Kakuna..." Evan mumbled to herself as she began trudging along the muddy path. "Well at least Kakuna's really cute." She said lightheartedly and glanced up at the sky, noticing that the rain had died down to a light drizzle.
"On to Pewter City!" Evan called out to no one in particular and marched on, eager to get to the next town.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest    Viridian Forest  - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Viridian Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2