HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Viridian Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 6:28 am

Rayquaza stops under the cool shade of the forest. Star was awake but didn't look to good. She was deathly pale with dark circles under her eyes and the curse mark on her forhead. As she slides off Rayquaza's back her legs wobble a bit before she collapses. Not knowing what else to do she presses the button on her bracelet
Sora
Sora

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 6:36 am

"Star... I'll help in any way I can, I'll... help you.. Please be ok." He said. Seishirô jumped down from the Rayquaza. He ran over to her and kneeled down. "Please bo okay."
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:01 am

A tropius soared above them, zooming in fast. It dodged trees in it's way and finally made it close enough to be seen clearly. A man was riding it. The man wore a white coat and hat. He had long hair, and antennae like style up in front. He firmed his hat as wind lifted his coat slightly. Tropius landed next to Star and Seshiro. The man jumped down and ran to Star. It was Zonon! "Whoa what happened to you?" Zonon saw Star, notlooking so good, walked towards her, bending to see if she was alright.
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:05 am

"Fighting a curse" Star says though it was hardly any sound to it as she turns her head so she could look at him
Sora
Sora

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:18 am

Seishirô continues to watch, unsure what to do. "Star..." he turned to Zonnon. "If there's anything I can do to help, please tell me." He says, tears slightly forming in his eyes. His hands are together and he is in a begging position.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:19 am

"Im no good at rituals" Zonon shrugged, sounding serious. "Why the heck would somebody put a curse on you anyway?" He held his masterball, gripping at it and gritting his teeth, to willingly go get revenge no matter what.
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:22 am

"Because I'm friends with Luna.............the lunaris" Star manages to say
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:27 am

"The Lunaris?" He sighed "Team Dream is after it, and your it's friend?" He shook his head. "Anyway, Since i do not know any cure for this, I'm going to have to persuade the person who had did this to you." He kept gritting his teeth, showing his anger. He balled his fists and soon held his masterball with Slizagator tightly in his fist. "Who is it...Who did this to you?!"
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 7:33 am

"A Spiritomb gave me the curse............instructions.............meet in a week bringing Luna's strongest pokemon..................must not know Luna is her own strongest pokemon" Star says in short breathless bursts
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 1:54 pm

Zonon thought deeply. "Do you know the location of the Lunaris?" He grinned. He had a nice plan in his mind, which he let out. "I think it is a trap, it's almost obvious. So we double cross it. We'll take the Lunaris and go to the destination. I'll keep an eye out for traps and spiritombs. If it prefers not to show up, we'll just pretend we are going to give it. When he shows up, I'll let loose all my pokemon to persuade him to get you your cure." He looked at Seshiro. "Your little boyfriend here can tag along too, he'll be of good use. As a mighteyna, you can distract the Spiritomb as I prepare my pokemon."
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 1:57 pm

"No I don't" Star says lying. She knew where Luna was but she was trying to keep her out of this
Sora
Sora

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zThu May 26, 2011 2:00 pm

"Eh..? I'll... help in any way that I can..." Seishirô said.((He doesn't even know what boyfriend means. XD))

Sakura climbed down from the Rayquaza, followed by Veegrowl. They both ran over to Seishirô.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 6:03 pm

"I know you're lying" Zonon mentioned. "It is just like you to lie in this situation, I know you.." Zonon gritted his teeth and patted Star on the shoulder tightly, angry. "It's for your sake! I won't let them catch the lunaris, that's a promise!"
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 8:49 pm

"Promise NO ONE will catch Luna, not even you or mom" says Star
Sora
Sora

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zFri May 27, 2011 10:53 pm

"So what ARE we doing? And when will we? Star will not be healed like this... We need to do something soon." He said. Seishirô had a worried look about him.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zSat May 28, 2011 11:23 am

Zonon smiled, with his hand still on her shoulder, he said, "As a guardian, I'll do my best" He got rid of his smile. "I am a team dream commander as well, I will guard the lunaris though, just it, no more." He jumped on to his tropius. "Now, will you please lead me to the lunaris?" He signed Seshiro to jump on as well.
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zSat May 28, 2011 3:08 pm

"I can tell she's in hoenn" Star says
Sora
Sora

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zSat Jun 25, 2011 1:02 am

Seishiro joins Zonon on the Tropius as directed. "Then... we would be going to hoenn? Will what ever we are doing for sure help Star...?" He asks.

Seishiro, Sakura and Veegrowl were getting ready for yet another flight.

(Seishiro would not have any pokeballs or even know how to use them, from the way he grew up.)
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 28, 2011 3:20 am

Star had trouble getting back onto Rayquaza by herself but she manages. "Luna please." Star says to rayquaza her voice very weak but it understands and takes off flying, Jirachi doing it's best to help Star stay on rayquaza's back
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zTue Jun 28, 2011 1:18 pm

(? I didnt get it, u flew hoenn in rayquaza?)
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 am

((She's flying to hoenn on Rayqauza, what's not to get >_>))
Sora
Sora

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 5:16 am

((He's asking because he probably thought she was gonna go on Tropius.))
Darkrai
Darkrai

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 1:23 pm

(Precisely..)
"Anyway, we gotta follow her, is she CRAZY?!" Zonon panicked. He zoomed away with tropius with Seishiro and his pokemon. "We're going to bring the lunaris to the spiritomb as he instructed, we can then attack Spiritomb, like a trap to force him to remove the spell" He explained, as he rode. "Get the idea?"

(New topixc?)
Mew
Mew

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8zWed Jun 29, 2011 4:02 pm

(Going to the topic Luna's in)
Sponsored content

Viridian Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Viridian Forest   Viridian Forest H6Q0F8z

Viridian Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1