HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 7:11 am

Eddy turned back to Raven.
"Right, then. Where is it?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:32 pm

Raven thinks of where she had left Eliza's body so they would know where
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Luke, being the only one who could see it, sent it to Eddy.
"I'll be right back," said Eddy. He disappeared.
Luke searched for the bully who had left with his mind.
Don't think I've forgotten you, I'll be coming after you later, he put in the boy's head.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 12:41 am

"Can you let me out. I won't run but I can't help if I'm stuck in here" Raven says
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm

Zarora just stared, not knowing what to say or do.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 6:32 pm

"Not quite yet, Raven. You killed someone. That does not help your case. In all honesty, we should be turning you in; however, jails won't hold you."
Eddy reappeared, holding Eliza's body somewhat awkwardly.
"Okay," he said, setting it down near Eliza, "give me a moment."
He set to work, testing synapses and replacing certain nerves altogether.
How and why do I know how to do this? he wondered privately to Luke.
Beats me, Luke replied.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 6:34 pm

"Do you want me to bring her back or not" Raven says though she keeps her back turned
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 6:45 pm

"Is that even possible?" asked Luke. He and Eddy knew that there were ways to attach things to spirits who weren't living like a puppet on strings, but to bring someone back from the dead completely?
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 6:46 pm

"I still have her aura, I can give it back" says Raven
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 4:06 am

Luke turned to Eliza.
"Well, your options are to either let Eddy here attempt to reconstruct a slightly lacking version of your previous self, or you can trust Raven, your murderer, to bring you back to life completely. Which will it be?"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 6:56 am

"Is it possible...to get someone back to life in the first place?" Zarora murmured, "You guys are out of your mind!" The second dead person chimed in.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 am

"She has a point," said Eddy, turning to face Zarora, "Raven killed Eliza by absorbing Eliza's life energy, so Raven has all that energy bubbling around inside her with her own. But if Raven were to pour Eliza's life energy back into Eliza's body, Eliza could theoretically come back."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 4:37 pm

Eliza looked unsure when Delia speaks up. "Let her try" Even Amira looked shocked because Delia had hated Raven since they met her. Raven still had her back turned so no one could see her expression but Luke would be able to tell she was shocked as well about Delia speaking up for her
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 4:59 am

"That's- but-" Eddy spluttered. He sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. "Oh, very well. Luke, let her down." He and Luke withdrew their aura shields around Raven. Eddy reversed the little work he had done attaching Eliza's body to her form. He and Luke stepped back and watched.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 5:11 am

Raven walks over to Eliza's body and kneels next to it. She focuses sending the stolen aura back but she knew that alone wouldn't be enough. Using her own aura, what little she had left of her own, she 'jumpstarts' Eliza, getting her heart started again and warming her up. Eliza as a ghost fades as she returns to her own body. She sits up coughing gasping for breath like someone who had nearly drowned but she was alive. Raven was left exetremely weak after this, barely able to remain conscious let alone do anything else. Her shadow had grown a shade darker as well so it was noticable but still hardly there
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 4:52 am

As Raven's concentration on the sea broke, Luke was able to feel what Raven felt. When Eliza returned, Eddy rushed over to help her while Luke approached Raven.
"So, you made right what you made wrong. I guess that means you're okay, then."
He severed their mental connection.
Meanwhile, Eddy was fixing up Eliza. He called out to some Pokemon in the wild with his mind. Soon, two Blissey, a Chansey and an Audino had bustled up and were tending to Eliza. They were quite good at it. Eddy turned to Raven.
"There's one last loose end to be tied up," he said. "The egg. Now that you've got a proper shadow, you can summon it back for her."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 4:59 am

Raven didn't hear him. She was left so weak she didn't remain conscious for long and falls over. Amira runs over to her and tries to wake her up but it did no good. Delia walks over slowly keeping her eyes on Raven before looking at Luke. "She might not be able to anymore" Delia says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 5:10 am

"What do you mean?" asked Luke, growing nervous. If she couldn't get the egg, then who could?
"Bliss!" exclaimed Luke out loud, calling over one of the Blissey. He conversed with her in Blissey, and her expression grew worried.
"Bliss. Sissbley ississbee," she said.
"She says she'll see what she can do," said Luke. He sat back and watched the Pokemon tending to his friends.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 5:15 am

"I havn't seen it before myself but I've heard stories. When a Dark Aura Trainer starts turning good their shadow starts to reappear but their abilities start to fail them which includes traveling into and through shadows along with resistence to sunlight meaning we should get her out of the sunlight as well" Delia says
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Gemini drops from the air and attempts to thrust his sword into raven, aiming for her chest "I knew your were a traitor" He said noticing her shadow
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 31, 2011 6:36 am

"Ugh, I am SO sick of all these VILLAINS," exclaimed Luke, shooting a massive gust of air at Gemini o blow him away from Raven- the blast was so powerful it knocked most of the leaves off of trees several yards behind Gemini.
Eddy scooted Raven three feet to the side.
"Would that have been so hard, Luke? Or did you have to de-leaf all those trees?"
Luke scratched his head.
"I suppose that may have also worked," he muttered.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 31, 2011 6:41 am

"Him...........He's..........the one............with her before" Eliza gasps having still not gotten back to breathing correctly yet. She reconised Gemini from before when he was with Raven when she was killed.

Amira puts up a strong shield around herself and Raven to provide at least a little protection, if there was one thing she was good at it was shields
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 31, 2011 6:53 am

"Yes, we know. We've... met him," said Eddy. He teleported her into Amira's shield.
"You're safer in there, and safety is what you need in your current state." He wasn't sure whether the shield was big enough for all the Pokemon he'd summoned, so he transferred the Audino inside to tend to her, and sent the remaining Blissey and Chansey home, thanking them.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 31, 2011 10:09 pm

The gust had knocked him off raven, but he skidded to a halt a few feet away. He's red eyes became blue and he crouched and held his sword high, he was making a wierd growling type noise. His vertarias came out and began using evil roar, strengthening gemini and attempting to weaken the others. He leaped forward at an intense speed, swinging his aura charged sword wildly. He had a devilish grin on his face
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 01, 2011 8:03 am

Luke pulled out a bone, wielding it like a sword. He swung it in front of Gemini's sword to block it.
Eddy turned to Delia and she appeared in Amira's aura shield, which seemed to be getting rather crowded. He expanded it a bit, supporting it with some of his own energy. He ran around to Gemini's back and crept up behind him, reaching out to grab Gemini's Poke Balls.
lolXD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next