HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:24 am

Eddy laughed.
"Well, if she's gone, she's gone. No real use chasing after her... Anyways, weren't you going to teach the kids something or something?"
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:27 am

"Sure in about ten minutes. I got to fetch someone you lost" Luna says diving back into a shadow still chuckling pulling Eragon with her
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 25, 2011 9:21 am

"Alrighty them, we'll be right here," said Eddy.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 27, 2011 5:35 am

"Ok, just who or what the heck was that girl! Even Lunaris shouldn't be able to pop in and out of shadows like that!" Delia asks
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 28, 2011 8:26 am

"Strange as it may sound, that wasn't just a Lunaris," said Eddy, "That was Luna the Lunaris. She's a little... Special. She may have picked some things up due to prolonged exposure to everything."
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 28, 2011 4:09 pm

"Prolonged exposure?" Delia questions not quite sure what he meant by that
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 3:50 am

"As in, she's been around everything bad for a long time. It's strengthened her like you wouldn't believe," replied Eddy. He knew what he was talking about, but he felt like he didn't even know how strong Luna had become due to how long it had been since they'd last seen each other.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 3:54 am

Delia quites down at that and she and Amira find a spot to camp on the beach. By suppertime Eli was feeling much better and was playing with her pokemon having missed them.
When darkness settles Luna shows up with Raven drapped over her back. Raven looked extremely ill and could hardly open her eyes
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 4:09 am

Eddy and Luke jogged up to Luna and lifted Raven down together.
"Didn't go so well, huh?" mused Luke. Eddy grew a plant right there, a large leaf shading Raven from what sun there was left.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 4:11 am

"You do know very few Dark Aura Trainers ever SURVIVE turning back don't you?" Luna asks them. Amira hurries over worried
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 am

"Turned back?" asked Eddy. "As in, became good?"
Luke, hoping to revive Raven, pointed at her face. A light stream of cool water gurgled out of his fingertip, flowing onto her face.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 4:27 am

"Only a handful have ever survived turning good again" Luna clarifes.
Raven coughs and her hand moves some but she doesn't have the strengh to lift it.
'Way she looks she probably won't survive' Luna tells Eddy through aura so not to let the others hear
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 4:59 am

Ever so slightly, Eddy gravely nodded in Luna's direction, as Luke stopped dousing Raven's face with water.
"What can we do to help?" asked Luke, nervously fingering the spike on his left hand with his right.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 5:03 am

"Keep her dry, warm and away from even the smallest light for now" Luna says not wanting to tell the other's it was more then likely a lost cause, especially Amira
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 5:33 am

Luke nervously blew away the water he'd spouted earlier.
"I'll be right back," said Eddy, as he took off towards the line of trees to the South. He mentally sent Luke his plan, and Luke nodded.
Luke began doing what he could to grow small plants up out of the ground in a circle around Raven. Eddy came back moments later with a host of Grass-Type Pokemon, and they all began helping Luke grow the circle of plants taller. They grew tall and thick, winding around each other and twisting into a light-blocking wall all around Raven with only one opening for entrance. When they finished, Eddy thanked the Pokemon who retreated to the trees. He glanced inside the light-shelter and couldn't see a thing. The plants also did a relatively good job of trapping heat, so Raven would stay warm.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon Jan 16, 2012 5:43 am

Amira was a bit afraid of the pitch black darkness but she wasn't leaving Raven. Luna merely adjusted her eyes to be able to see. "Good job" she comments
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 4:10 am

"It does look rather nice, doesn't it?" said Luke proudly. But Eddy wasn't satisfied.
"What else can we do?" he asked determinedly, not wanting to let Raven die. She'd come so far, he couldn't let all of their "work" go to waste.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 4:19 am

"Even remembering my last life there's not much to go on. Not many bother trying to be good again and of those only a handful have ever lived to tell. Trying to change back makes them gravely ill, like being exposed to a deadly allergy which is basicaly what it is. They rejected light and good both physicaly and mentally making it lethal. Trying to change back, well think about forcing yourself trying to become un-allergic to something your deadly allergic to. It's near impossible. I don't know how to make her chances better." Luna says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 4:23 am

"Then I guess... All we can do is wait." Eddy sat down. He considered Luna for a moment, then said, "Where was she when you retrieved her? I mean, what was she doing? Do you know why she ran away?" Luke's expression became thoughtful to match Eddy's. "Yes, I'd like to know, too," he said, looking inquisitively at her. He sat next to Eddy.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 05, 2012 4:27 am

"In a cave sick and refusing to drain the aura of the pokemon her Devras brought her. The only reason I'm helping is because she truely trying to turn good again. If she wasn't I wouldv'e either killed her or left her." Luna says rather bluntly
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Eddy cringed but Luke wasn't surprised.
"I understand, but it seems harsh nonetheless," said Eddy. "Harsh? She's a DARK. AURA. TRAINER. I mean, she's our friend and all, but that doesn't change Luna's perspective of her."
"I know, I know...." The two turned their heads in unison to stare at the enclosure they'd grown for Raven for awhile. Finally, Luke turned toward Luna.
"Is that all you have to do here?" he asked, a note of disappointment noticeable in his silent 'voice'. Eddy was listening but he didn't break his gaze from Raven's protective flora.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:38 pm

"I've done all I can for her. You two are older then me so your more likely to come with a way to help her." Luna says walking out. "If you need me I have no doubt you'd be able to find me." she calls back to them before she dissappeared.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:47 pm

Eddy broke his stare at Raven's hut-thing. "Now what?" he asked Luke. "Now we wait some more," said Luke. He looked up at the sky, attempting to determine the time.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm

"Allergy shots!" Amira says suddenly having been quiet for so long.
"I'm almost afraid to ask but what?" Delia says.
"Luna said what Raven's going through is basicaly a allergy right? Well when someone has a bad allergy their given special shots to build up a immunity. Starting very weak then slowly building up the strengh of the shot to build up a immunity. Maybe it would work for Raven." Amira says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSat May 19, 2012 10:53 pm

Luke began to say something but Eddy cut him off: "Great! At least it's something to do." He considered the situation. "We're trying to build up her immunity to... goodness. So we have to 'inject' her with goodness?" he said, a confused expression darkening his face.
"The question is, how?" wondered Luke. The pair conjoined their thoughts and considered the matter together for some time. Then they both nodded.
"Delia? Amira? What are your most vivid memories of good people?" asked Eddy. Luke, meanwhile, turned toward where Raven lay sleeping. He conjured up a series of memories. Nothing too important to him, none of anything that was amazingly good-hearted, but memories of good-natured things he had witnessed. He remembered a time when he had seen a mother Kangaskhan put herself in danger to save her baby. He remembered an older man showing Eddy how to catch a Pokemon when they were young (and noticed the surely coincidental similarity between him and a man who frequented Viridian City). He remembered many things of this sort, bundled them all together, and poured them into Raven's mind. Afterward, he could still remember the events, just not quite as clearly; a detail was missing here, a dimmer patch there.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next