HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 2:05 am

Raven grumbles crossing her arms. Here she had come to warn them her master was after them and now she was trapped in a freakin cage. The only reason she had killed the girl was exactly as she had said, it was the only way to save her own neck and she barely did that. At least she had saved the girl's pokemon, had it been up to her master they would have been dead to but she had acted like she had kept them for herself but it had been out of guilt. She really wished they would at least dim the light, it really hurt. Her resistence againest it had been getting weaker for some reason. ((You did say he was in her thoughts))

((Oh and she doesn't have a full shadow, it's more of a barely there ghost of a shadow. It happens when Dark Aura Trainers start turning good, she hasn't even noticed it is there yet))
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 10:37 pm

Luke felt her pain and dropped the light level until it wasn't hurting her (which was quite a big drop). And before he even realized what he was saying, he was blurting out, "Your master? Who's that?" He cursed, realizing the cat was out of the bag, but he didn't even care very much- she had a right to know, really.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:17 am

"Who said you could get in my head!" Raven says outraged.

Delia on the other hand was staring at the ground near Raven's feet, Eliza looked just plain mad (Rare) and Amira was silently crying
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:23 am

"Who said you could take an innocent life to save your own skin?" said Luke, nodding at Eliza.
"I was only protecting myself. You really aren't in a position to talk about self-defense rights. Now tell me: Who is your master?" said Luke, keeping Raven in a mental full-nelson.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:27 am

"He's the one I pulled you away from fighting" Raven says crossing her arms again
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:33 am

"Oh, you mean that Gemini chump?" asked Luke. "I could take him with one arm tied behind my back." He wasn't as sure as he made himself sound, though.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:40 am

'You have no idea what he can do' Raven thinks before remembering Luke was reading her mind so she makes it blank, thinking about aboslutly nothing, except how to get away
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:48 am

"So my hunch was correct: Gemini," said Eddy. "When-"
"We're getting sidetracked," said Luke, glancing once again at Eliza, "What we want from you right now is Eliza's Pokemon. Please hand them over."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:49 am

"We won't all fit" Raven says tapping the cage with a finger
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:53 am

Eddy teleported into the sphere with her. "That's not a problem."
He held out his hand and a tiny pouch appeared in it.
"Trust me, all the Poke Balls will fit," he said, sticking his entire arm up to the shoulder into it and pulling it back out.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:55 am

Raven sighs dropping the pokeballs in. "Happy? I can't get the egg, no shadows" she says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:59 am

Eddy teleported back out, to Eliza. He held out her Poke Balls.
"Are these them? And what does she mean about an Egg?" he inquired.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 1:01 am

"I had a egg to. She took it as well" says Eliza trying to pick up the pokeballs but her hand goes right through them. She looks about to cry again. "Could you let them out? I can't" She says sorrow in her voice
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 1:03 am

Eddy winced- he felt a huge wave of pity for Eliza. He gently took the Poke Balls from the bag and pressed the button on each one, letting out...
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 am

A riolu, luxio, roselia and meditite pop out. They all looked well cared for. They spot Eliza and try to jump on her happily but they end up crashing right through her before they notice how see through she was. "Sorry guys. You can't touch me anymore, nothing can" Eliza says the shimmering tears on her face again. She was trying to nkeep the sadness out of her voice but it was hard. Raven turns her back to them so she wouldn't have to watch. Regret was coursing through her, a new feeling to her since she had become a dark aura trainer
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 1:56 am

Eddy couldn't bear to see the poor Pokemon try to make physical contact with their trainer. He closed his eyes for a full minute, working out how to do what he was about to do. He didn't open them as he began to mold the air in front of him into a vaguely humanoid shape, solidifying it. But it wasn't the air, it was pure aura energy. As he made the form more detailed, it began to grow warm. In minutes, it almost seemed to be pulsating. He gently maneuvered it to the spot where Eliza "stood". He lifted his arm to test it out, and the figure's "arm" lifted, too. Seamlessly, he attached it to her shimmering form. Finally, in his own head he lifted control of it up, and gently nestled it into Eliza's head, tying it to the center that controlled the way she moved. The energy of maintaining it now weighed her down, almost exactly the same as the weight of her body had when she was alive.
"Eliza, this isn't the same as having a body, I know. And you're still not exactly opaque. However, you now have substance at least; you can hold your Pokemon and care for them as you should be able to. Unfortunately, I couldn't bring back your sense of touch, as it would require incredible amounts of energy. Would you like to keep this 'body' anyway, though?" he said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:05 am

"I had been able to give Zarora a solid body for a short time when I was alive" Eliza says. "Do any of you have something that can teleport?" Raven asks not turning around. She kept her head focused on the ocean so Luke wouldn't be able to tell what she was planning
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:11 am

"Yes, but a short time is different- full time would require too much energy. Obviously, creating a body to give someone would require a large amount of aura energy to do. It was probably just being powered off of the residue from its own creation," Eddy explained. He turned to Raven distractedly.
"Well, Luke and I can teleport, but I don't think we have anything that can do it by itself- Why do you ask?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:14 am

"To go get her body" Raven says still keeping her mind focused on the ocean.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:26 am

I don't like it. I think she's plotting something, Luke said privately to Eddy, She's staying very focused on the ocean so that I can't see what she's thinking.
"What do you mean 'go get her body'?" asked Eddy. "Would it still be there?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:28 am

"It's been less then a day, it was in the middle of the woods, it should still be there" Raven says still focusing
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:36 am

"And why couldn't you just tell Luke or myself where it is, and then have one of us go get it?" asked Eddy. Then he stopped when he realized how twisted and gruesome his sentence was.
"Eliza, are you even comfortable with that? I mean, no offense, but you can tell when someone is dead. If you see a corpse next to a sleeping person, you can tell which is which. Not to mention how creepy overwhelmingly creepy that is in the first place- it'd be like we were reanimating it."
Luke shuddered.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:40 am

'Shesh, why can't you just do it. I should be able to....' Raven starts thinking before focusing back on the ocean before she could finish her thought

"Can't you trust her. If you remember she protected me when we were attacke back in Minoru and from what she said it sounded like she protected you to" Amira says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:44 am

Eddy stared at Amira silently for a long moment. Then he turned abruptly and said, "Really, the only one who should be deciding this is Eliza. I mean, it's her body and whatnot," he said.
"Eliza, what do you want us to do?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 am

"You can. If anything it'll be able to be buried instead of just rotting in the middle of the woods till someone finds it" Eliza says the sorrow back in her voice
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next