HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Mew
Mew

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 4:12 pm

"Darn. Why'd you do that sis? He's the most challenge I've had in ages" Destiny complains
"When will you learn that fighting always ends badly for someone, even for others who had no part in it" Miracle sighs the sword dissappearing from her hand. She disliked having to use it in the first place.
"Yah yah, heard the speach a million and one times" Destiny says her armor and swords disappearing, she for one hated using light to fight.
"Goodbye, we are leaving now since the dark one will be after us. Don't worry thoug, we can handle ourselves" Miracle says turning away from Eddy, Luke and the rest of the group. "We have for years" she says as she walks away. Destiny walks beside her and their Angelizone and Devilazone follow a step behind them
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 6:27 am

Eddy gaped. He could tell Luke was about to say something to Miracle and Destiny, run after them perhaps and try to get them to join up with his and Eddy's group, but Eddy stopped him with a shake of the head.
"That isn't something we want around us, be it good or bad. Too much dark power is dangerous no matter how it's being wielded."
"Then I'll just ask Miracle! Come on, it's the chance of a lifetime - they're so strong that they might even be able to match us in combat!" But Eddy shook his head again.
"You heard what they said - not to mention felt what they are - Miracle is just as dark as Destiny, thought she may not demonstrate it quite so... vibrantly." Before Luke could argue, Eddy turned to the group.
"Let's get a head count; who all is here?"
Luke raised his hand. Eddy gasped at him in mock surprise.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 25, 2011 1:28 pm

"Here" Amira says dropping the shield. Raven was still out. Eliza sits up feeling a bit better and Delia was standing like a guard over the three
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 12:49 am

"Well, that settles that, but I'm blanking a bit here; what exactly are we doing, again?" asked Eddy, having inexplicably forgotten.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 12:58 am

"Trying to figure out how to get Eliza's egg out of the shadows since little miss bird here can't anymore. If you had been thinking one of those girl's might have been able to for us" Delia says nudging Raven's arm with her toe. Raven doesn't stir
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 27, 2011 4:12 am

"And what's wrong with your arms and legs? Are they painted on?" asked Luke, nodding in the direction Miracle and Destiny had gone as a reminder in case Delia wanted to follow them. Luke had realized that Eddy was right about the chaotic potential the two girls possessed. He wasn't going to go after them, and by Eddy's motionlessness, he judged that Eddy wasn't going after them anytime soon, either.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Nov 04, 2011 8:27 pm

"And what's wrong with yours? Arn't pokemon supposed to be faster then humans" Delia counters crossing her arms. "Unless you know how to go into shadows now the only other options is a: Get one of those girls or b: Convince a dark aura trainer which isn't likly to happen" Delia says

(Or c: Get Luna. She's kinda stuck in Valley of Time with her past life boyfriend who was being played by Ryo but he quit the site. Can't convince anyone else to take him up.)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 am

"I have an idea," said Eddy, "I'll get Luna. She's kinda stuck in Valley of Time with her past life boyfriend whose soul is currently vacant." He wasn't quite sure where this information came from, but now he knew where Luna was - and he wasn't one to question free help.
"Okay," said Luke, "I'll wait here." He knew what had gone through Eddy's mind, and he wasn't one to question free help either.
Eddy disappeared.
((Uh... link?))
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 1:32 am

"Who's Luna?" Delia asks not seeing how whoever she was could help.

((Just say you got her, not feeling like tracking the topic down atm))
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 6:07 am

Eddy reappeared.
"I got her! It was very uneventful. So uneventful that I can barely even remember the experience at all. Luna will be here soon," he said. He and Luke waited.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 07, 2011 5:35 pm

"My question didn't get answered. Who in the heck is Luna? And how is she supposed to help get the egg out of the shadows?" Delia asks not noticing Luna popping up behind her with Eragon.

"Well I learned from a darkrai how to travel through shadows" Luna says.
Out of reflex Delia draws her sword and swings it behind her at Luna who catchs it with a scaly, clawed hand. "Might not want to do that. I've learned a few tricks since Eddy and Luke last saw me" Luna says pushing the blade away and returning her hand to normal.
"I'm Luna and as your a aura trainer I'll tell who else I am. I'm the Lunaris, the last one from this timeline at least."

"But Lunaris are extinct" Delia says having heard legends of the aura dragons.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 pm

Luke grinned.
"Not quite," he told Delia. "Good to see you again, Luna," he said. Luna was right when she said she'd learned a few new tricks; her hand had transformed way faster than if she'd used the method Eddy had taught her.
"So, Luna, what have you been up to since we last saw you?" asked Eddy, noticing the hand thing as Luke had.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 24, 2011 12:25 am

"Trying to track down Phowar for one. He keeps bringing Lunaris eggs from the past and leaving them here. Well brought them and well another Lunaris that according to him and celebi we were supposed to get married before hunters got him. Phowar pulled him from the past the same day that happened and dropped him here." Luna says obviously not to happy with the Phowar.
Delia just blinks at first. "Wait, you know Phowar? The legendary dog Phowar?" she says not quite believing it
"Yes and going to strangle him if I ever get ahold of him. He seems to like making trouble for me. Now for that egg" Luna says 'melting' into her own shadow which starts moving around as she looks for the egg.
'She's been a bit tempermental lately' Eragon says watching
Delia blinks again. "She just went into the shadows" Delia says
'Yup' Eragon says
"And she's a Aura Trainer" Delia says
'Correction, Aura Master. Being a Lunaris made it naturaly easy for her' Eragon says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 9:06 am

"Cool," said Luke in regards to Luna's "story". He watched her shadow slide around looking for the Egg.
"Have you learned any nifty new tricks lately?" he asked Eragon.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 01, 2011 7:17 pm

'If I have I'm not saying. Best keep some things unsaid' Eragon says winking
"He's happy walking on air now" Luna says popping her head out of the shadow long enough to talk and diving back down before Eragon could wack her for saying. She pops back up a few minutes later holding the Valentine ralts egg which she gives to Eliza.
"Now nothing else lost in the shadow plane I trust?" she asks them
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 1:46 am

"Well, I dropped my glasses in there, if you cou- OOF" Luke was cut off by Eddy elbowing him in the stomach.
"Thanks Luna," said Eddy. "I guess that's all we really needed..." The words didn't really feel right though, as if there was more reason for her to be there. Eddy glanced at Luke, who felt it too. Luke shrugged.
"Luna, are there any... I don't know, errands or anything you need to run while here?" asked Eddy, feeling rather stupid.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 3:18 am

"Unless Phowar is around not that I can think of. Let me guess need help teaching the kids" Luna says
"We're not kids" Delia says crossing her arms. Popping out of her pokeball Nova crosses her arms too. Amira just sat quietly with her own riolu (forgot name atm) who had popped out sometime. Raven had dissappeared sometime with Shadow
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 9:14 am

"Sure, go ahead," said Eddy. He wanted to see how and what Luna taught the "kids".
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:12 am

"Well considering I'm a reincarnated Lunaris that died over fifty years ago your kids to me. Eddy and Luke here are somewhere in their three thousands if I remember right" Luna says picking up a piece of driftwood from the dock. After holding it several seconds she tosses it at Luke, only it wasn't driftwood anymore, a pair of old man glasses nestle on his ears and nose making quite a comical scene
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon Dec 05, 2011 7:15 am

"You crazy kids and your dang-flabbed reincarnation! Why, when I was around 50-some-odd, I was as chipper as a Bidoof," Luke said, playing up the "old man" look.
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 06, 2011 3:38 am

Luna laughs at the act and the look on Delia's and Eli's faces. "I take it you havn't started teaching them transmutation yet" Luna says
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 9:01 am

"No, we haven't really been teaching them at all," said Eddy. "We just kind of happened on them, and we've been with them ever since."
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 09, 2011 11:07 am

"By the way, what happened to the one with wings?" Luna asks
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:16 am

"Who, Raven? She's right th-" Luke stopped. He hadn't noticed that Raven had disappeared.
"Eddy, did you see-?"
"Nope."
"Dandy." Turning to Luna, he said, "Well, it would appear she's... Gone."
System

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8zSat Dec 10, 2011 2:21 am

"The oldest aura masters in history and you can't even keep up with one measly dark aura trainer" Luna says then bursts out laughing. Even Eragon smiles finding it funny
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here   Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

Well, Amira sure doesn't want to be here
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next