HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

On a Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zWed Jul 13, 2011 3:38 pm

After a few hours of walking, Mark and Shinx had finnaly made it to Viridian City. "First stop, the Pokemon Center," Mark said. "After that we can go look for those goons that stole that kids Ratatta."

A few minutes later, Mark walked out of the Center with both Shinx and Pidgey fully healed. "Pidgey, come on out." Mark tossed the pokeball into the air. It opened up, and red light flashed from it. Soon Pidgey was fluttering around Mark. "Ppiiggii." It cooed. "Pidgey, fly around town and see if you can find anyone who might have the stolen Rattata."
"Piigge" It called, and then flew high above the city. "Shinx, we'll look on foot." Shinx nodded. "Shinx Shinx."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zThu Jul 14, 2011 12:00 am

After a while of looking, Mark eventually found a trainer with a Kakuna being beaten by a tall man wearing a black leather jacket and spiked up brown hair's Zubat. "Hehe thanks," the man chuckled, catching the Kakuna in his own Pokeball before walking off towards the Pokemon Center.
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 1:54 am

"Hey!" Mark yelled. "What do you think your doing, give those pokemon back!"
Shinx growed at the guy.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 2:12 am

The man turned to face Mark, "Uh dude these are my Pokemon," he explained and the kid nodded, "I just let my little brother borrow them and battle me to give him a taste for being a trainer, and also to train my own Pokemon in the process."
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 am

"I saw you beat up that kid, and another person sent me after you because you stole their Ratatta."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 6:04 am

The kid stared at Mark, "Everythijg he says is true," he confirmed, "Although you said something about a kid's Rattata stolen? You may be reffering to the trainer who lives in the treehouse in Viridan Forest. Many trainers have accused him of stealing their pokemon but none can be 100% sure, where is this kid?"
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 7:40 pm

"He's in Pallet Town, but we can sort that out later." He turned to the other man. "First we need to get the Pokemon back that you stole."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 11:35 pm

The man sighed, "Now what makes you think that I would steal a Pokemon, that was my own Kakuna, even he admits it, its not like your gunna say that its not your Kakuna, and besides," he threw out a Pokeball with the Kakuna in it, "Come to your trainer," the man said playfully and Kakuna went straight to him, "See?"
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 3:08 am

(Hold on a second. Did the kid mean everything I said was true, or the other guy.)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 4:31 am

(everything the other guy says is true)
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 9:02 pm

Pidgey fluttered down and landed on Marks shoulder. "Pidgey," he wispered. "Fly to pallet town and see if you can find a kid with a blue t-shirt, red shorts, and an orange baseball cap and try to get him here. Do what you need to to get him to follow." Pidgey nodded and then flew off. He turned to the pair. "Tell me what you know about the kid."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 1:02 am

The older guy took charge, "Well he is just a shadey character who lives in a treehouse at Viridian Forest," he explained, "Whenever a Pokemon disappears in the Tlwn from a trainer simply catching it after victory, it appears to be some gangster thug guys, but he always ends up using the same Pokemon. We cant prove it but..."
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 1:47 am

I wish Pidgey would find that kid quickly. Mark thought. It'll be easier to find the thief if he was here to identify him. "Any idea how this guy catches other peoples pokemon. I thought you couldn't do that."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 am

"Im not sure personally as its never happened to me," said the older guy, "Ask the kid when he comes."
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 3:13 am

"Ok, and sorry for accusing you earlier uhh... whats your name?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 5:32 am

The guy smiled, "my name is Gus, an this is my brother Tom," he said, as Pidgey flew back with the youngester from Pallet Town, "Well it seems like we got more of a team to track down the guy," he said excitedly, "Yes we do," said Gus, "We think it may be the treehouse trainer, but were not sure."
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 6:58 am

"All right then. Lets head to the forest. It may not be the treehouse trainer, but it's a start." Mark began walking, then stopped. "Oh yeah, do you need to heal your Pokemon?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 7:03 am

Gus ran to the pokemon Center, and a few minutes later ran back, all ready, "Not anymore" he smiled, handing Tom a Pokeball, "Well we all ready?"
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 17, 2011 7:19 am

"You good Shinx?" Shinx simply smiled at Mark. "Good. Lets get going."

*Time Passes*

The first thing Mark thought of was how dark it was, and not because it was late in the day, but because of how thick the trees were. "Wow. There are so many trees. How are we ever going to find this trainers treehouse?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zMon Jul 18, 2011 12:50 am

"I have been there before," explained Gus as he walked up to a tree with a crudely made wooden bbox with a door into it attached to the top, "Tere it is," he said, although there was no visible method of climbing, except wrapping your legs around the tree an pushing yourself up, whoch was what Gus did, at about halfway he ordered te youngster to come behind him.
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zSun Jul 24, 2011 5:29 pm

"Just like back at home Shinx." Shinx nodded and climbed onto ark's shoulder. Mark then began to pull his way up the tree. When he got to where the treehouse was, Shinx jumped onto the branch with Mark behind him. "Hellooo! Anyone home?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zMon Jul 25, 2011 12:09 am

In the tree was a guy with spiky blond hair pointed out ij lots of random directions with a blue t shirt and black skinny jeans, with a Squirtle sitting on his shoulder, "Get away from my treehouse, wait downstairs i you want to battle me now shoo." to enphasise this, Squirtle used Water gun on mark.
Darkrai
Darkrai

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zMon Jul 25, 2011 11:16 am

Not bad a story but ianjk6 please try to be a little more descriptive~
ianjk6

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zWed Jul 27, 2011 5:48 am

(Got it. Anything to post better.)

Mark threw up his hands to block the cold water. Blinded by the water, his foot slipped. "Whhaaaahhh!!" He fell. After getting smacked by a couple of branches on the way down, he came to rest on the ground. Shinx starred down at him with horror. "SHINX SHINX! SHINX!" Mark propped himself up. "Ouch, I'm ok Shinx." Shinx sighed, still a bit worried. Mark's leg burned, but he was sure it wasn't broken or anything. Rage came across him. He got up, not minding his leg. "What the hell was THAT for!?!? You could of killed me!" He thought about sending Shinx after him, but calmed down enough to not.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8zTue Aug 02, 2011 12:07 am

The treehouse trainer smiled mysteriously before Gus came tumbling down onto him. "Get away from my treehouse kids," he said deeply, "If you want a battle I will battle you in the forest entrance at sundown. If not I will have to remove you manually." The two kids shuddered and jumped back to join Mark and Gus, wondering what to do.
Sponsored content

On a Mission Empty
PostSubject: Re: On a Mission   On a Mission H6Q0F8z

On a Mission
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next