HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Mission For Miles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Mission For Miles Empty
PostSubject: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Miles was in the middle of the Fortree Forest just outside of Fortree City, sitting in a branch in the tallest tree, looking at various fact files on his Holomonitor, a device that he had developed that is like a portable pc, it was like, his summer project. Miles had then came across multiple bits of data, his mind made like a sponge absorbing all the data due to his Eidetic memory, he soon came across the missions section of the S.S. database, whilst waiting for his mission he decided to take a look through it to see if there was anywhere that he could help, his Lordsive sitting on the sturdy branch also, looking across the forest at the landscape when suddenly, Miles' earpiece went off indicating that he was getting a call.

He then put on his special video up-link Sunglasses and picked up the call, figuring it must be someone from the Pokemon S.S. calling to give him a mission.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 11:20 am

(Well I think this is for those in the Pokemon SS so I don't think I'll mod...)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 pm

Sam buzzed in "Hey miles !"He said waving
"Reconise these ancient drawings!" He said showing him a picture of ancient Mew in his hands
A Mission For Miles Mewcarving
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 9:53 pm

"One second, Sam" Miles said as he scanned through his Eidetic Memory to locate markings eventually, finding the last time he saw them, which was on the walls of temple he once stopped in, whilst on the run from the facility. He then said "Just found them, so what's my mission then?" awaiting Sam's reply.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 9:55 pm

"To investagate it apparently theres been a lot of physic explosions coming from there."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zMon Jan 28, 2013 9:59 pm

Miles simply said "I'm on it, I'll give you an update when I get to the temple" cutting Sam off and leaping down from the branch, landing on his feet following a 20ft drop, Lordsive landed beside him as the duo both began free-running through the forest.

Miles soon arrived within 10 minutes at the temple his training having paid off, he was beginning to open the video-link with Sam once more when an Explosion went off, Miles and Lordsive immediately running to the location of the explosion, when he got there he saw ___________, Miles forgot he had the video-link open and due to the camera's on his sunglasses Sam could see what was going on.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 12:30 pm

"Careful it may be a trap!"I said looking at the mew
I quickly ran some tests "Ok !" I said "You can approach it!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Miles looked to Mew and said "Will do" he then approached Mew calmly saying "Hey there, the names Miles, so what's all this about?" attempting to communicate with Mew and get to the bottom of the mystery for this mission, Lordsive at his side in case Mew turned hostile, but in a friendly stance as of that moment.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 9:16 pm

The mew stirred slightly but ignored Miles

"What's it like!"I asked
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zWed Jan 30, 2013 10:58 pm

Miles spoke through the sunglasses to Sam and said hastily "Shut up a minute Sam, I don't want to startle Mew ok" snapping as unfortunately his strange training hadn't taught him, patience. Miles then moved closer to Mew, holding out his hand and saying "Again, The name is Miles, What is going on here, why are you causing all of these Psychic Explosions??" looking to Mew, Lordsive standing next to Miles still, observing the situation.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 10:13 am

The mew ignored him
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 5:12 pm

Miles watched Mew realizing that it wasn't gonna talk that easily saying "So, your the strong but silent type eh? I can work with that" he then looked to Lordsive and said "Hey Could you instead ask, seen as it might be a bit more friendly to another pokemon" Lordsive nodding and doing just that as he asked Mew the same thing that Miles had asked.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Suddenly Me'ws shape shimmered and a zoroark launched a shadow claw at the Lordsive
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:15 pm

Lordsive however simply dodged it, having guessed that something was up, after all Mew would normally have talked back, Miles then said "Now Lordsive, use Double Team and surround Zoroark" Lordsive completing his order as he surrounded Zoroark boxing it in, Miles then called out Pyrotor saying "Now Lordsive use Focus Blast, and Pyrotor, Flamethrower" Lordsive and it's duplicate all launching multiple Focus Blast's on Zoroark as Pyrotor prevented Zoroark from jumping out of the circle, using Flamethrower on Zoroark in the hopes of trapping it and doing some major damage.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:17 pm

Zoroark had been trained well transforming into palkia jumping causing a earthquake as zoroark landed
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:21 pm

Everyone however was unaffected having went through the same rigorous training as Miles knowing this only gave them a bigger target to hit and Zoroark being weak to Focus Blast, which was due to Zoroark being weak to fighting type moves, Pyrotor also continued using Flamethrower on Palkia.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zThu Jan 31, 2013 9:32 pm

Maxonir stepped in " STOP!"He yelled at zoroark "Mew is dealt with!"He said nodded "and Miles you need to cover your tracks!"He said grabbing the cage with the weak mew in being carried away by the zepplin.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 4:51 pm

Miles knew that he had been covering his tracks as he laughed looking to, Maxonir he then called across "Coward, run off whilst you can then, because at the moment I have better things to do" he then looked as though he was going to walk away before turning and using his extreme parkour skills to leap up through the trees running from branch to branch and climbing higher and higher before leaping from one of the tallest tree's clinging to the bottom of the Zeppelin, he then took both pokeball's from his belt, hanging on by his legs and returned his two pokemon.

Miles then held onto the base of the Zeppelin, hoping that Maxonir hadn't noticed him, realizing that wherever the Zeppelin was going, he was going along for the ride, with that he pressed a button on his sunglasses, his suit appearing on him, with that The Hood was on the case, it was then that The Hood placed a tracking device on the base of the Zeppelin and he used special gloves that could cling to any surface to help in holding on. The Hood then turn back on the Video Up-link and said "Sam keep quiet they can't know i'm here but use this footage to keep track of my whereabouts and the route that this Zeppelin is going in" With that he then watched the route they were taking, and waited. Knowing no-one knew Miles was The Hood not even Sam, which was why there were two buttons for the video up-link one for the call to appear from Miles and the other from The Hood.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 5:35 pm

"Oh gosh this isn't good that zepplins on route to a lab!"I said "I'll meet you there , There after a Mewtwo that also explains the dropping number of mews and please stay hidden I'll find a duisguise!"I said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 10:37 pm

The Hood knew what this meant relaying this onto Sam, He then hung on and waited for them to arrive at the mysterious lab.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 10:51 am

The ship landed carefully

Sam was lurking in full team cell costume and walked to the location of miles and gave a wink

OCC: ENDED RP
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Mission For Miles   A Mission For Miles H6Q0F8z

A Mission For Miles
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Fortree City-
Jump to: